Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server maintenance  (Read 35993 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Server maintenance
« on: July 10, 2014, 11:49:50 PM »
I have been aware of the issue and we are now solving to get this resolved. For some odd reasons, our server stopped working. I would just make up a backup of everything just in case something bad happens before I open up the server.

Servers are now up! enjoy =)

As you may all know, I'm now working full time as an IT(not in aeRO). This is so I can sustain my own financial needs, and also help make payments for hosting games in aeRO. Don't loose hope though as I will try the best I can to fulfill the position of administrating our beloved gaming server, so that you can all enjoy the game. Just an advance warning I wouldn't be as active like before in our forums, but I will keep an eye of the game, and I have a direct contact with all our staff, I will work mainly with Prism for development in aeRO, and will continue to communicate and work with aeRO Game Masters. So if you are having any problems just post them here, and our staff will inform me if this case become serious.

I hope that you guys are at best, and you all are happy with your lives. Please do not worry, we have a good team that will surely help for continuous growth of aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment  ;)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:24:37 AM by [Admin] Ba$her »

ph paopaopao

• Member Number: 34290
  • Hate scammers

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Server maintenance
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:51:28 PM »
Thank you GM Basher! More Power!

ph missyka11

• Member Number: 33205

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:54:30 PM »
hmmm  ;)

ae MipzB3

• Member Number: 12842
  • KALMA LANG

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 11:56:41 PM »
ahaha pootanginang DDOS yan Kasalanan ba ni basher na Bobo kau at nag paHAck kau ngaun

sisirain nyu aeRO. . . D kasalanan ng aeRO kabobohan MO potangina ka. . . napa Drama 2loy si Basher ahahah

8)♥Server:          Turbo 8)
                                                                        8)♥IGN:               M ii p z 8)
                                                                        8)♥Guild:Angelic Warrior 8)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 12:03:00 AM »
ahaha pootanginang DDOS yan Kasalanan ba ni basher na Bobo kau at nag paHAck kau ngaun

sisirain nyu aeRO. . . D kasalanan ng aeRO kabobohan MO potangina ka. . . napa Drama 2loy si Basher ahahah

its not drama, it's the reality and the truth. I don't want to leave any of you clueless and wondering where I have been ;D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 12:13:15 AM by [Admin] Ba$her »

simonpetrikov

• Donator
  • Member Number: 33716

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 12:31:41 AM »
Thnx GM Basher.

UP!

ae MipzB3

• Member Number: 12842
  • KALMA LANG

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »

idol ^_^

its not drama, it's the reality and the truth. I don't want to leave any of you clueless and wondering where I have been ;D

8)♥Server:          Turbo 8)
                                                                        8)♥IGN:               M ii p z 8)
                                                                        8)♥Guild:Angelic Warrior 8)

ae R ay m o n d

• Donator
  • Member Number: 27180
  • aeRO Is Medicine..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 02:11:39 AM »
your right..

You need also time for your financial needs

Thanks for making server still kick'n and we still play with..

more3x power aeRo admin's and Basher..

kr Jungkook ~

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24119
  • Golden Maknae

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 02:53:06 AM »
Bobo yung Bringer na yan!! DDOS ka pa!! Dapat sayo I hazing at gawing criminal. At ikulong ka sa kasama ng mga daga at ipis!

Gusto maging GM sa aeRO? ayun TANGA TANGA ka kci.. NGA NGA ka tuloy!  :P

PROOF? wala ako paki sau.  8)
The best rest aside from sleeping is when you are EATING ~

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

aeRO Gudies

kr Jungkook ~

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24119
  • Golden Maknae

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 02:55:13 AM »
pag nag DOWN ang server ang dami nag rereklamo. Umaabot ng 8 pages e
Pero pag nag UP naman ang server nasan na ang pasasalamat??? 1 page lng What the Hell !
The best rest aside from sleeping is when you are EATING ~

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

aeRO Gudies

ph Amber

• Gamer not a Player ;)
  • Member Number: 10199
  • EternaL Elite

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 04:27:44 AM »
I have been aware of the issue and we are now solving to get this resolved. For some odd reasons, our server stopped working. I would just make up a backup of everything just in case something bad happens before I open up the server.

As you may all know, I'm now working full time as an IT(not in aeRO). This is so I can sustain my own financial needs, and also help make payments for hosting games in aeRO. Don't loose hope though as I will try the best I can to fulfill the position of administrating our beloved gaming server, so that you can all enjoy the game. Just an advance warning I wouldn't be as active like before in our forums, but I will keep an eye of the game, and I have a direct contact with all our staff, I will work mainly with Prism for development in aeRO, and will continue to communicate and work with aeRO Game Masters. So if you are having any problems just post them here, and our staff will inform me if this case become serious.

I hope that you guys are at best, and you all are happy with your lives. Please do not worry, we have a good team that will surely help for continuous growth of aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment  ;)

thanks for the update... btw, i already sent you a friend request on fb and i already sent an email to you..  i hope you look up to it  ;)
ARGUING WITH RETARDS:

"It's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it's victorious"

Don't Forget to Vote everyday by clicking me :)

Like us on Facebook ;)

Don't Forget to Follow the Rules (read me) ;)

ca N i g e l

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16041
  • THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE MAN WITH GUTS

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 04:47:46 AM »
Thank you and more power  ;)

Phobia

• Donator
  • Member Number: 32107

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 05:54:53 AM »

Thank you very much Basher!

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 06:06:50 AM »
Sad to say but I think aeRO...

ca N i g e l

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16041
  • THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE MAN WITH GUTS

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 07:07:22 AM »
^

Re-read what Admin Basher just wrote on his first post. Don't be so pessimist.