Poring Catcher Event
From Aero Wiki
What is Poring Catcher Event?
"It is an event which its name speaks for itself, catch the original cute Poring monster. It is created to test players their patience, accuracy in catching and above all for everybody's enjoyment."
- There will be an announcement that a Game Master (GM) has started a Poring Catcher Event. All players regardless of level can join.
- Players will be given 3 minutes to join the event. Players who want to participate must warp to Prontera and they will be automatically warped to the event map.
- The event lasts for 10 rounds. For every round every player must locate the original Poring and kill it to win the round.
- A player who kills the original Poring in every round will get the reward.
- When a player kills another named Poring monster, he/she be warped outside of the event map and will be unable to participate in the succeeding rounds.
How to join the Event
- When the announcement appears that a Game Master (GM) has started a Poring Catcher Event, players must warp to Prontera to join the event.
- A player who kills the original Poring in every round will receive either 1x Coupon or 50 PVP Points.
- Consolation prize of 20 PVP Points will be given to non-winners. Consolation prize will be given after 10 rounds or when a player is warped out of the event map.
- Players who joined the event will be warped in this map.