Run for your life Eevent
From Aero Wiki
What is Run for your life Event?
"Just run! Don't look back! Zombies are coming to eat your brain."
- There will be an official announcement that a Game Master (GM) will conduct a Run for your life event. This announcement will be made in there Official Website, Facebook page or Discord so players will be guided.
- Only a level 1 Novice is allowed to participate. Participating players are required to make a new character with only the freebie knife and Cotton Shirt equipped or unequipped. Players who violate this rule is automatically disqualified.
- Players will be given 3 minutes to join the event. Players who want to participate must warp to Prontera and they will be automatically warped to the event map.
- The event lasts until a winner is proclaimed or even no winner.
- In this event, participating players will cross maze full of zombies. Players must walk as fast as they can so that zombies will not hit them.
- Players who are hit by a zombie will die instantly and will be warped out of the event map.
- The first player who successfully cross the maze from start to finish line without being hit by a zombie win's.
How to join the Event
- When the announcement appears that a Game Master (GM) has started the Event, players must warp to Prontera to join the event.
- The Run for your life is a special event the rewards and prizes are determined by the aeRO Management.
- Consolation prize of 20 PVP Points will be given to non-winners.