Turbo Ongoing Events
There will be 3 basilica skills that will be placed by the Event GM on the map which will only last for 40 seconds and monsters will also be summoned. Players can choose to stay inside the basilica but must run as fast as they can to avoid the monsters if the basilica skill expires. The duration of basilica skill will be reduced based on number of surviving players until 3 surviving player is left. These surviving players will compete and rank from 1st to 3rd. If all three dies and couldn’t make it, the Event GM Team will judge it by whoever is the closest to the basilica. aeRO Players must have NO GUILD.
1. Players must follow the rules interpretations and guidelines for play set forth by the aeRO GM Team.
2. Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
3. Players who argue with or fail to follow the instructions of the aeRO GM Team are subject to the appropriate penalties as the case may be.
4. The decision of the Game Masters ARE FINAL.
5. aeRO GM Team has the right to change/delete portions/expound/clarify/interpret event rules depending on circumstances as they see fit for a fair and balanced competition environment.
» Yggdrasil Leaf
» Butterfly Wing; Which will make you lose definitely.
» Yggdrasil Berry and other healing potions/items
» Level 1 Novice (No super novice and etc.)
» Items such as knives and cotton shirts are allowed. Other items are prohibited.
» Offensive/foul names are not allowed.
1. The start of the event will be signaled by aeRO GM Team. Players must be on the event map during the count down. Use of skills is restricted. Offending players will be given a warning; then on the second offense, penalty will be disqualification from the event. The same rule holds for those who disrespect the event staff.
2. Lag will not stop the clock. Disconnection will not stop the clock. Once a game has already started, disconnection of players from the servers, regardless of their number, will not stop the event.
3. The aeRO GM Team's DECISION IS FINAL.
4. The only one surviving player for this event will be the winner.
1st: [GM] Ba$her's choice
2nd: [GM] Ajax's choice
3rd: Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger
Date: March, 31. 2012| 8:30 AM server time.