Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: We'd love to hear your voice  (Read 63629 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Re: We'd love to hear your voice
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2014, 08:45:24 AM »
we noticed the upgrade on monsters stat ?? can you give us info about these changes . . . most of us in mayaan noticed that the monsters had gotten a lot stronger than before . . . . please confirm these changes and the reason for it . . . and the figures on how many percent have you upgraded the monsters . . . . . . . . . . and were these changes only in mayaan or was it applied on the other servers too . . . please kindly answer thanks

It's only applied in Mayaan server. You can check the server logs for more information. This is due to the fact that in old mayaan, I remember that the mobs were not easy to kill. It would take efforts and tactics to kill mobs. On top of this, Gr were not used only for pvp, but also very helpful in levelling and farming.

Only the damage of mobs were changed. Their attack damage were changed to 3x stronger. This only applies to level 50 monsters and up. Including MVP mobs

Its really hard now, made a new char...even with equips, it took me at least 45 mins just to even transcend, please bring it back.

Where did you level anyways? as I said, only monsters that are 50 lvl and above are affected of this changes. It took me about 15 minutes to level up and change to transcend job with just regular equips. I'd suggest leveling in Hidden temple -> GH if your Hunter/Sniper, and Byalan if your like lord knight or whitesmith. I would recommend as well to go join parties, as it would greatly help you alot in leveling (Hint: Use @main stating your level). Even gap is I believe 50, so it just makes your life alot easier.

I prefer to have keenan server since almost all of changes are similar to Kinkko's aeRO to increase players in our server. I tried to level up my sniper and it was not easy it took me 2hrs to reached max level i always gets ripped in monsters. i think its time to hear our voices. Please bring back the old one that we always loved in our everyday routine. Thanks

Two hours is exactly what I was aiming for.

ph demiar123

• Member Number: 33075
  • do not click the globe icon please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2014, 03:17:26 AM »
we noticed the upgrade on monsters stat ?? can you give us info about these changes . . . most of us in mayaan noticed that the monsters had gotten a lot stronger than before . . . . please confirm these changes and the reason for it . . . and the figures on how many percent have you upgraded the monsters . . . . . . . . . . and were these changes only in mayaan or was it applied on the other servers too . . . please kindly answer thanks

It's only applied in Mayaan server. You can check the server logs for more information. This is due to the fact that in old mayaan, I remember that the mobs were not easy to kill. It would take efforts and tactics to kill mobs. On top of this, Gr were not used only for pvp, but also very helpful in levelling and farming.

Only the damage of mobs were changed. Their attack damage were changed to 3x stronger. This only applies to level 50 monsters and up. Including MVP mobs

Its really hard now, made a new char...even with equips, it took me at least 45 mins just to even transcend, please bring it back.

Where did you level anyways? as I said, only monsters that are 50 lvl and above are affected of this changes. It took me about 15 minutes to level up and change to transcend job with just regular equips. I'd suggest leveling in Hidden temple -> GH if your Hunter/Sniper, and Byalan if your like lord knight or whitesmith. I would recommend as well to go join parties, as it would greatly help you alot in leveling (Hint: Use @main stating your level). Even gap is I believe 50, so it just makes your life alot easier.

I prefer to have keenan server since almost all of changes are similar to Kinkko's aeRO to increase players in our server. I tried to level up my sniper and it was not easy it took me 2hrs to reached max level i always gets ripped in monsters. i think its time to hear our voices. Please bring back the old one that we always loved in our everyday routine. Thanks

wait, what? what for GM?
GET REKT

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2014, 08:28:14 AM »

wait, what? what for GM?

To reach the max level within 2 hours or more.

ph demiar123

• Member Number: 33075
  • do not click the globe icon please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2014, 10:42:02 AM »

wait, what? what for GM?

To reach the max level within 2 hours or more.

e_e so that's why. my super baby cant survive in payon 2 *A* I demand weaker mobs in payon !!! woeeweowoeewoeewweeee *grin*
GET REKT

ca iRhythm

• Member Number: 10457
  • Hate game, don't hate playa

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2014, 10:54:57 AM »
update maps and ... ya shitz attract more players
Show content

3-0

5-1

5-0

5-0

5-0

He started counting but now he wants me to stop counting, make up ur mind

Lag?

5-0

Accusing me of using mirror, while himself using mirror

6-0

30-5
Show content

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2014, 03:21:02 AM »
We need more "4. New items in Donation shop" I already have DCP saved up, just waiting for this to happen.

ph Von Deos Deaga

• Member Number: 33659

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2014, 05:36:23 AM »
Is it possible to adjust also the strength and skill of the homongculus cause its the same for the regular RO could you make it stronger all of the homongculus scince you made all of the monsters stronger make this one also stronger

mbunaladi

• Member Number: 33731

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2014, 10:25:24 PM »
Currently playing in Mayaan Server.

Kinkos aeRO was balanced because even normal type of character could step up. but now only character skills matters. aspd base skill delay is too easy and makes kiel useless this days.

I appreciate your efforts to bring the old aeRO back but please consider even the smallest details of the old server to this one.

I suggest a beta/test server for suggestions to pour in from old players still playing. i respect the "No gods no glory" or "No Ygg no Glory" but ever since the different mid wear(Sharingan, etc)craaw and aaaw was released it stirred up a different vibe in pvp. just saying, aeRO player since 2006

I remember only odin temple party was the only way to max your level out. but now MVP Room can save you alot of time.

ph CommodoreSmoke

• Member Number: 32754
  • Smoke Smoke Smoke 420 Style !!!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2014, 05:11:41 AM »
HAHAHAHA thanks for answering . . . . . now i noticed the increased number of players spamming me pm's and stuff telling me to spare them some equips . . they are now being timid on hunting on their own because of this upgrade boss basher . . . if you compare now the population of mayaan and eternal eternal now has more players than mayaan i know some newbies that i had helped already left aeRO or mayaan server coz of this reason . . . . . results sir basher . . . ^_^ pls take this into consideration . . and also the sudden change of HP count of the WOE emperium what the hell is that all about ?? hehehehehe just giving some info

kukurikapu2

• Member Number: 33740

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »
PLEASE HEAR OUR VOICES GM BASHER. Do you think these upgrades will help the server? I don't think it's just the damages that have been changed, HPs, Dex, in short totally upgraded mobs. Yeah, well-equipped players can easily adjust on these changes. "NO GODS NO GLORY"

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2014, 11:04:47 AM »

Kinkos aeRO was balanced because even normal type of character could step up. but now only character skills matters. aspd base skill delay is too easy and makes kiel useless this days.

I appreciate your efforts to bring the old aeRO back but please consider even the smallest details of the old server to this one.

I suggest a beta/test server for suggestions to pour in from old players still playing. i respect the "No gods no glory" or "No Ygg no Glory" but ever since the different mid wear(Sharingan, etc)craaw and aaaw was released it stirred up a different vibe in pvp. just saying, aeRO player since 2006

I remember only odin temple party was the only way to max your level out. but now MVP Room can save you alot of time.

It is not because of this changes, on the first couple days I turned on the server, Eternal already has more population than mayaan.

Even before, MVP Room will save you alot of time. However, you won't be able to manage to do it on your own so you'll have to be in a party.

I just notice that multiple poster regarding to this changes has low amount of post (New User). I hope your not making multiple accounts just to push your ideas.

PLEASE HEAR OUR VOICES GM BASHER. Do you think these upgrades will help the server? I don't think it's just the damages that have been changed, HPs, Dex, in short totally upgraded mobs. Yeah, well-equipped players can easily adjust on these changes. "NO GODS NO GLORY"

You need tactics and talent to level up. On the other hand, you can save your gods for PVP.

I made a normal character and level up myself, I see it still very easy. I get into level 200 within 30 minutes, all you need to have to help you leveling is primarly GR or DEVI.

Could you please post where you're are leveling up at which level? and what job? I might give you some tips and suggestion how to level up fast.

ae R ay m o n d

• Donator
  • Member Number: 27180
  • aeRO Is Medicine..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2014, 01:25:16 PM »
haha..

Eternal improves.. but maybe after 1week mayaan is more players than eternal..

More power aeRo

ph 펆 ™ Chan Shou ™ 펆

• Member Number: 2326
  • ♣Chan Shou♣

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2014, 06:55:41 AM »
I'd like to hear your voice. Please post the number and detail of what changes you wanted to see. You can only choose one of the following:

1. New Quest Items(Custom Item)
2. Updated Maps and monsters including drops including renewal items
3. New Hairstyles like super saiyan and more
4. New items in donation
5. Add more Support GM's

any updates???

Michael Angelo Lim

• Member Number: 33735

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2014, 03:45:19 AM »

It is not because of this changes, on the first couple days I turned on the server, Eternal already has more population than mayaan.

Even before, MVP Room will save you alot of time. However, you won't be able to manage to do it on your own so you'll have to be in a party.

I just notice that multiple poster regarding to this changes has low amount of post (New User). I hope your not making multiple accounts just to push your ideas.

You need tactics and talent to level up. On the other hand, you can save your gods for PVP.

I made a normal character and level up myself, I see it still very easy. I get into level 200 within 30 minutes, all you need to have to help you leveling is primarly GR or DEVI.

Could you please post where you're are leveling up at which level? and what job? I might give you some tips and suggestion how to level up fast.
\

I think you should increase the bapho jr. mobs even though they have strong atk then decrease the life brin g it back to normal so newbies can connect to veterans players

mh Hadar

• Donator
  • Member Number: 7718
  • i love aeRO

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [move][color=red]Askydun Quest Guide[/color][/move]
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2014, 04:18:12 AM »
update of GM Ba$her was fine berry become expensive which is good

BTW i didnt play aeRO until october hahaha goodluck