Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: from Administration Management  (Read 142795 times)

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Member Number: 27383
  • Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: from Administration Management
« Reply #555 on: October 27, 2012, 12:15:17 PM »
it's funny that you say "we" as in the asian mastermind
And pls.. Don't Cry here

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 27, 2012, 12:21:23 PM »
I know being polite is kind of a foreign concept to asians but would it fucking hurt you to speak english which is a little bit more universal than freaking tagalog?
bit ironic if you ask me cus judging by how you just said "polite is a foreign concept to asians", the idea of being polite is probably a foreign concept to you as well

Well, to be fair, being polite is a foreign concept for south americans as well

Oh and, ™Phrinzeepeh™ , I'm dazed by your rebeldy it's overwhelming, here's a spanish word for you that fits pretty much your profile, look it up, it's CHULO
I wouldn't know about that. I don't judge a person by the colour of their skin, nationality or ethnicity. I judge each individuals by their actions.

Although I do agree with you that everyone should at least try and speak in English no matter how poor it is as long as it is understandable enough.

you know what cool-kid!? ur an example of walking encyclopedia! why? coz u know everything that you look stupid.. well, thats you! goodluck.. why dont you try to kill ur self.. with a smile please! thanks.

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 27, 2012, 12:22:50 PM »
I know being polite is kind of a foreign concept to asians but would it fucking hurt you to speak english which is a little bit more universal than freaking tagalog?
bit ironic if you ask me cus judging by how you just said "polite is a foreign concept to asians", the idea of being polite is probably a foreign concept to you as well

Oh and, ™Phrinzeepeh™ , I'm dazed by your rebeldy it's overwhelming, here's a spanish word for you that fits pretty much your profile, look it up, it's CHULO
I wouldn't know about that. I don't judge a person by the colour of their skin, nationality or ethnicity. I judge each individuals by their actions.

Although I do agree with you that everyone should at least try and speak in English no matter how poor it is as long as it is understandable enough.

you know what cool-kid!? ur an example of walking encyclopedia! why? coz u know everything that you look stupid.. well, thats you! goodluck.. why dont you try to kill ur self.. with a smile please! thanks.

Wahahahah tangina ang sakit sa Bangss!!   ;D ;D LAFTRIP

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 27, 2012, 12:26:23 PM »
maka-tulog na nga! pota daming matatalino sa forum... try nyo kumandidato sa eleksyon!  ;)

nz superman27

• Member Number: 7972
  • o0o Allen Walker o0o

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
ang masasabi ko lang sa lahat /GG ma lang mga tol wipe na yan!
« Reply #559 on: October 27, 2012, 12:27:55 PM »
hay 3days server close anu na ba 2 /gg na lang  ::)
OLD SCHOOL player. . .

o0o Allen Walker o0o

Retribution
Hide Yo Kidz
Ambush
Three Trials Of Death

nz superman27

• Member Number: 7972
  • o0o Allen Walker o0o

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
natatawa ako sa server natin ngayon! hay
« Reply #560 on: October 27, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »
gumagana na pala dito yung Hotkey and Romedic waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-X
OLD SCHOOL player. . .

o0o Allen Walker o0o

Retribution
Hide Yo Kidz
Ambush
Three Trials Of Death

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 27, 2012, 12:31:06 PM »
maka-tulog na nga! pota daming matatalino sa forum... try nyo kumandidato sa eleksyon!  ;)
Wahaha dami perpekto dito wahahahah 8) 8)

Don't Mess Up With Me...

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:07 PM »

Oh, please don't go, just keep talking. I find it really funny how someone who is incapable of constructing sentences without making any grammatical errors  would call you a stupid.

Deflun

• Member Number: 27597

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 27, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »
So one could say you don't judge by ethnicity, color or social background but you do judge by grammar... heheh  :)

me? I judge a shallow prepubescent minded community when I see one

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 27, 2012, 12:45:01 PM »
So one could say you don't judge by ethnicity, color or social background but you do judge by grammar... heheh  :)
It's just another good example of irony, isn't it? You don't call someone stupid if you're stupid yourself a.k.a Vv a Vv e L.

Deflun

• Member Number: 27597

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 27, 2012, 12:48:45 PM »
It's just another good example of irony, isn't it? You don't call someone stupid if you're stupid yourself a.k.a Vv a Vv e L.

yes but it's not like there's that many smart people around here, I mean look at this prinze prick talking with his pinoy boyfriends like it's asian yahoo and not an international forum.

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member Number: 8
  • To provide you the best service I can!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 27, 2012, 12:50:20 PM »
Please read and understand. Lock topic to prevent massive spams.

P:S
There will be no wipeout/rollback

I've received this from aeRO Administration team:

The aeRO Management Staff will be gone for a week since they've moved out place. Their service will get back this coming week at October, 24. 2012. We are truly sorry if we can't give you the best service within this coming week, but let's all hope for the best until we get back our net. Thank's much aeRO Elites!

-aeRO Still kickin'

[GM]Ba$her
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:54:43 PM by [GM] Ajax »
Patience is a Virtue, Tantrums can't help you.
A suspension is like being put in jail. Your being punished for your wrongdoings, so don't complain. We don't accept plea bargains.
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org