Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: [Event] Cooking Challenge!  (Read 30575 times)

explorer2k8

• Member Number: 18132

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: [Event] Cooking Challenge!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 12:30:25 AM »
A R N

Jance Aguila

• Member Number: 25805
  • Powered by Dreams , Living with Inspirations

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 03:24:23 AM »
just wanna ask what time will it be held ph time? :)

tw [ST] Chim™

• aeRO Loyalist
  • Member Number: 7381
  • Crownless General

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 09:49:24 AM »

Most likely Before or After WoE.

It will be held on a Saturday.

Jance Aguila

• Member Number: 25805
  • Powered by Dreams , Living with Inspirations

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 05:19:06 AM »

Most likely Before or After WoE.

It will be held on a Saturday.

Oh I thought it was gonna today because the date posted was march 17, much thanks sir chim! :)

tw [ST] Chim™

• aeRO Loyalist
  • Crownless General

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 06:27:03 AM »
Oh I thought it was gonna today because the date posted was march 17, much thanks sir chim! :)

Oh..  Sorry for the confusion,  but March '17 means March 2017. Since the Exact date is yet to be decided.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:39:30 AM by [ST] Chim™ »

ph Arbiter

• Member Number: 13979
  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 09:57:48 AM »
I'm just going to ask if there will be separate winners? (Mayaan server / Turbo server)

tw [ST] Chim™

• aeRO Loyalist
  • Crownless General

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »
I'm just going to ask if there will be separate winners? (Mayaan server / Turbo server)

Admin said it should be 1 sole Winner.

ph Arbiter

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 02:01:17 PM »

but there are a lot of turbo players compared to mayaan. and GM Crap had always held events in turbo, how about some love on mayaan dude?
im not going to argue with the Admin's decision, this is just me voicing my opinion.

sg D e b b i e

• Support and Order
  • Member Number: 30962
  • Starbucks Partner, Princess Coffee Master

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2017, 06:24:35 AM »

but there are a lot of turbo players compared to mayaan. and GM Crap had always held events in turbo, how about some love on mayaan dude?
im not going to argue with the Admin's decision, this is just me voicing my opinion.

Everyone has a fair chance to particpate.
Your statement about having a lot of turbo players doesn't make sense to be honest. If the winner is from Mayaan, the Ramen Hat will be given in Mayaan. If the winner is from Turbo, the Ramen Hat will be given in Turbo. I guess Admin doesn't want to give too many rares since there are a lot of previous events happening which gives a lot of rares. Giving more than 1 Ramen Hat might affect server's economy greatly (eg. Rares will be cheaper).
All times I stated will be in +8GMT (Phillipines, Singapore Time Zone)
IGN:
Baby : Baby Debbieee xD
Gypsy : Debbieee x3
BioChemist : Debbieee xD
Wizard : x D e b b i e
Soul Linker : Scented Pillows
Paladin : Park Se Young
Star Gladiator : Lee Seul Bi
Ninja : Loh Yeh Moh Yeh

Heart, Body, Crema. An espresso shot dies in 10 seconds.
Ninja Counter Video

ph Arbiter

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2017, 01:37:12 PM »

Your statement about having a lot of turbo players doesn't make sense to be honest. If the winner is from Mayaan, the Ramen Hat will be given in Mayaan. If the winner is from Turbo, the Ramen Hat will be given in Turbo. I guess Admin doesn't want to give too many rares since there are a lot of previous events happening which gives a lot of rares. Giving more than 1 Ramen Hat might affect server's economy greatly (eg. Rares will be cheaper).

not to be rude, but how does that not make any sense to you? If there are more players from Turbo participating in the event, the chance of the winner being a Turbo player is greater than that of a Mayaan player, there's like only 30+ active players in Mayaan now. (i know that there's only been a few that has registered for the event here in forums, but participants will increase once the event is announced ingame. example is the Tarot[Lucky Card] event that was held in Mayaan by GM Basher)
 and about the "affecting the server's economy", that's why I asked if it's possible to have winners from "each" server. AND yes you are right, there were a lot of events that's been happening recently...... and most of them was on Turbo server only.

sg D e b b i e

• Support and Order
  • Member Number: 30962
  • Starbucks Partner, Princess Coffee Master

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 12:38:42 AM »

not to be rude, but how does that not make any sense to you? If there are more players from Turbo participating in the event, the chance of the winner being a Turbo player is greater than that of a Mayaan player, there's like only 30+ active players in Mayaan now. (i know that there's only been a few that has registered for the event here in forums, but participants will increase once the event is announced ingame. example is the Tarot[Lucky Card] event that was held in Mayaan by GM Basher)
 and about the "affecting the server's economy", that's why I asked if it's possible to have winners from "each" server. AND yes you are right, there were a lot of events that's been happening recently...... and most of them was on Turbo server only.

I understand your concern. You may think that it is not fair for Mayaan players.
But let's compare it this way instead:
A Mayaan player have been playing in the server for a long time. He/She must have already quested a Chef Hat before. Moreover, it is also easy for them to find GM Zen and Phanta since they have quest items such as Moonlight Hat to help them find GM better.
However, for a Turbo player to join this event, he/she must start over, create a character to hunt item requirements for Chef Hat, and hunt enough items to earn Zeny as you will need to buy the ingredients from NPCs.

With that being said, I think it is fair since each server player has their own advantage and disadvantage.

I'm not going to post here any longer as it might flood the topic and one of us might snapped and flame each other.

Have a good day.
All times I stated will be in +8GMT (Phillipines, Singapore Time Zone)
IGN:
Baby : Baby Debbieee xD
Gypsy : Debbieee x3
BioChemist : Debbieee xD
Wizard : x D e b b i e
Soul Linker : Scented Pillows
Paladin : Park Se Young
Star Gladiator : Lee Seul Bi
Ninja : Loh Yeh Moh Yeh

Heart, Body, Crema. An espresso shot dies in 10 seconds.
Ninja Counter Video

ph Arbiter

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 04:38:45 AM »

I understand your concern. You may think that it is not fair for Mayaan players.
But let's compare it this way instead:
A Mayaan player have been playing in the server for a long time. He/She must have already quested a Chef Hat before. Moreover, it is also easy for them to find GM Zen and Phanta since they have quest items such as Moonlight Hat to help them find GM better.
However, for a Turbo player to join this event, he/she must start over, create a character to hunt item requirements for Chef Hat, and hunt enough items to earn Zeny as you will need to buy the ingredients from NPCs.

With that being said, I think it is fair since each server player has their own advantage and disadvantage.

I'm not going to post here any longer as it might flood the topic and one of us might snapped and flame each other.

Have a good day.

BUT...... TURBO IS..... GM CRAP......  well, I guess you've got a point there, but I still think that a winner from each server is better than having only 1 winner to be "crowded" as Champion of Cooking Challenge event.

Im not the type of guy that flames or insults others, whether I win or lose an argument(unless provoked hehe).

Have a good day to you too D e b b i e. and #Kyle says "Hi Debbie".

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please
  • Member Number: 8118
  • Chew you up & spit you out.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 08:05:52 PM »
The event was approved for 1 winner.

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 08:14:45 PM »
Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late update. But here is the exact date when the event will happen: April 1st @5am server time. I'll have to set the alarm for that! Make sure to check the forum also because the dishes to cook will be displayed here. Don't forget to bring your Chef Hat too! It's a cooking challenge after all (=

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2017, 06:50:41 AM »
^
Talking about April Fools' Day... I didn't wake up in time *facepalm*