Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server maintenance  (Read 36182 times)

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Server maintenance
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
there is a player told me why dont aeRO hide its main ip or make a multiple ip??
i guess in that way it might hard to attack by ddos.. not a bad suggestion..  ;)

af CreedX

• Member Number: 34084
  • kahit gaano kaman kabaho kung naka gust mask naman

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2014, 09:33:28 AM »
Fankulo does this on purpose. He starts his program then turns it off afterwards just to see people's reactions over here.

i guess we need someone who will terminate that Christian Alvares AKA Fankullo in italy.

Christian Alvares kung babasa mo ito hindot karin.
gusto ko talga kantutin si A at si D

"Hide"

To what do I owe this gift my friend?
My life, my love, my soul?
I've been dancing with the devil way too long
And it's making me grow old
Making me grow old

Let's leave...oh let's get away
Get lost in time
Where there's no reason left to hide
Run in fields of time
No reason to hide

What are you going to do with your gift dear child?
Give life, give love, give soul?
Divided is the one who dances
For the sould is so exposed
So exposed

Get lost in time
Run in fields of time

There is no reason to hide

No reason to hide

ph Albireo [aya]

• Donator
  • Member Number: 30573
  • meh.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2014, 09:35:59 AM »
he is still bitter about his lost items. hahaha
na scam ka? ay tanga
na poser ka? ay tanga
na hack ka? ay tanga

-Inactive

• ibuki ™

• Donator
  • Member Number: 33720

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2014, 09:58:25 AM »
Fankulo does this on purpose. He starts his program then turns it off afterwards just to see people's reactions over here.

i guess we need someone who will terminate that Christian Alvares AKA Fankullo in italy.

Christian Alvares kung babasa mo ito hindot karin.

ahahhahahahahh xD

I see many saying he is to blame for the attacks, but what is the reason?

If you have more than 100 posts, click here to

Share your experiences!

Nhikko

• Member Number: 33190

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2014, 11:19:34 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2014, 11:53:11 AM »
Fuck sake, Fank

• ibuki ™

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2014, 11:59:44 AM »
That will last the whole weekend? A lifetime?
Very sad.
Very complicated!

Share your experiences!

Killer is me

• Member Number: 26714

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://24.media.tumblr.com/54be44d5b7e0886d8e60bd0c52d1f0e4/tumblr_mnehqbpSPJ1ss46elo1_500.gif
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2014, 02:20:58 PM »
I have been aware of the issue and we are now solving to get this resolved. For some odd reasons, our server stopped working. I would just make up a backup of everything just in case something bad happens before I open up the server.

Servers are now up! enjoy =)

As you may all know, I'm now working full time as an IT(not in aeRO). This is so I can sustain my own financial needs, and also help make payments for hosting games in aeRO. Don't loose hope though as I will try the best I can to fulfill the position of administrating our beloved gaming server, so that you can all enjoy the game. Just an advance warning I wouldn't be as active like before in our forums, but I will keep an eye of the game, and I have a direct contact with all our staff, I will work mainly with Prism for development in aeRO, and will continue to communicate and work with aeRO Game Masters. So if you are having any problems just post them here, and our staff will inform me if this case become serious.

I hope that you guys are at best, and you all are happy with your lives. Please do not worry, we have a good team that will surely help for continuous growth of aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment  ;)

You know what?? I'm getting tired with all the bullshit you're saying. this happened all the time. wait let me rephrase... "most of the time" I'm avid fan of this fucking stupid server. still hoping this might come to work for the better but still... , like fucking yesterday... "woe time?" down as always?" what the f??? oh come on?! I maybe not the one who's complaining. But I'll be the one who spoke for them... from time to time. all our woe and everything will be like this? come on?! tang ina mo basher alam ko nakakaintindi ka tagalog tang ina mo!banned mo ako di ako takot sayo !! umayos ka ! gago!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :o :( :)
Dito ko nakuha name ko. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV8cxrQJR4g

pRO old Iris server: DrasticGoDs

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/einz_/screenIris012.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/einz_/screenIris003.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/einz_/VOiD%20BadBoys/screenIris009.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/einz_/VOiD%20BadBoys/screenIris048-1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/einz_/VOiD%20BadBoys/screenIris013.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/einz_/screenIris006.jpg

Turbo:
                                 [a e R O]

[Team Moscovia]

[H a T e R z ]

[ Free Lancer ]   
~ ein ~

ph wormy

• Donator
  • Member Number: 31109

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2014, 02:22:48 PM »
You know what?? I'm getting tired with all the bullshit you're saying. this happened all the time. wait let me rephrase... "most of the time" I'm avid fan of this fucking stupid server. still hoping this might come to work for the better but still... , like fucking yesterday... "woe time?" down as always?" what the f??? oh come on?! I maybe not the one who's complaining. But I'll be the one who spoke for them... from time to time. all our woe and everything will be like this? come on?! tang ina mo basher alam ko nakakaintindi ka tagalog tang ina mo!banned mo ako di ako takot sayo !! umayos ka ! gago!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :o :( :)

Calm your tits ein  :)

us 。◕‿◕。 Lil Suplado 。◕‿◕。

• 。◕‿◕。 Zweet Suplado 。◕‿◕。
  • Member Number: 906

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2014, 03:37:43 PM »
ahahahaahahahahahahah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ca N i g e l

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16041
  • THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE MAN WITH GUTS

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2014, 03:46:37 PM »
I have been aware of the issue and we are now solving to get this resolved. For some odd reasons, our server stopped working. I would just make up a backup of everything just in case something bad happens before I open up the server.

As you may all know, I'm now working full time as an IT(not in aeRO). This is so I can sustain my own financial needs, and also help make payments for hosting games in aeRO. Don't loose hope though as I will try the best I can to fulfill the position of administrating our beloved gaming server, so that you can all enjoy the game. Just an advance warning I wouldn't be as active like before in our forums, but I will keep an eye of the game, and I have a direct contact with all our staff, I will work mainly with Prism for development in aeRO, and will continue to communicate and work with aeRO Game Masters. So if you are having any problems just post them here, and our staff will inform me if this case become serious.

I hope that you guys are at best, and you all are happy with your lives. Please do not worry, we have a good team that will surely help for continuous growth of aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment  ;)

Watch your mouth, admins and developers are trying resolve this issue,  also don't disrespect the admin.
Keep calm and hold your horse, patience is a virtue. ;)

• ibuki ™

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2014, 04:03:03 PM »

Watch your mouth, admins and developers are trying resolve this issue,  also don't disrespect the admin.
Keep calm and hold your horse, patience is a virtue. ;)

Watch your mouth
Watch your mouth
Watch your mouth
Watch your mouth
Watch your mouth

Keep calm and hold your horse, patience is a virtue.
Karma up!   ;)

Share your experiences!

mh Hadar

• Donator
  • Member Number: 7718
  • i love aeRO

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [move][color=red]Askydun Quest Guide[/color][/move]
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2014, 05:52:02 PM »

lol

better shut your mouth

your playing aeRO for free 
Server:Mayaan
Back in action in Nov.

Main Chars:Deneb,Hadar

azurafist05

• Member Number: 34286

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile