Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Wiki application  (Read 6261 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Wiki application
« on: March 25, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
Hello,

It has come to my attention that the Wiki are VERY short on moderators and this is what this topic is for. The moderating position on this section could use some work. If you are proficient in the setup, administration and maintenance of MediaWiki, this job might just be for you.

You are expected to be here at least a few hours a week to take care of things. Absences are acceptable as long as someone know where you are and can report it to me. Excessive absences will get your privileges revoked without warning. If you ever decide to come back (this applied to past moderators), you can always send me a PM.

Whilest aeRO Wiki Leaders do not have any moderation powers on the forums, nor ingame they have virtually admin rights to the wiki. Wiki Leaders are responsible for keeping the wiki clean, updated and looking good. They are also considered to be one of the primary contributors to the aeRO wiki.

Daily Tasks: Upkeep of the wiki.
This position, is not a support position, should have knowledge about aeRO. You should be proficient in wiki formatting as well as some CSS/HTML on the side.

This topic will remain open so that you may ask questions about being a moderator or more detailed questions about what Wiki moderator does.

Please tell us more about yourself and email this to aero-application@aerogaming.org including "wikimod" under the subject of its body.

Thanks for your help, and good luck!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:40:55 PM by [GM] Ba$her »

ph twinse19

• Member Number: 9695

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki application
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:16:00 AM »
What happen of the Old  school serveR?
aeRO Old Player.

Danilo