Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: from Administration Management  (Read 142735 times)

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Member Number: 27383
  • Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: from Administration Management
« Reply #540 on: October 27, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
I know being polite is kind of a foreign concept to asians but would it fucking hurt you to speak english which is a little bit more universal than freaking tagalog?
Wahahahahahaha  8) 8) 8) 8) sabi ko na eh! wahahahahaha

Don't Mess Up With Me...

jp quinny

• Donator
  • Member Number: 13702
  • Oops! Nobody told me it was uncrackable.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 27, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
I can wait as long as we are being updated about the "real" status of the server. The problem is they don't tell us the problem, nor give an update. That's why it looks like they have abandoned us.
right. i mean what's so hard on giving an update? it's seems they can't fix this anymore.
Qvin
itch

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 27, 2012, 11:49:55 AM »
I can wait as long as we are being updated about the "real" status of the server. The problem is they don't tell us the problem, nor give an update. That's why it looks like they have abandoned us.
right. i mean what's so hard on giving an update? it's seems they can't fix this anymore.
They wouldn't tell us anything

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Deflun

• Member Number: 27597

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 27, 2012, 11:51:25 AM »
I know being polite is kind of a foreign concept to asians but would it fucking hurt you to speak english which is a little bit more universal than freaking tagalog?

-.- chino reculiao pollo todos los pilinos como bo son puros aweonaos chulos a los que les meten economia por el ano chuchetumadre, anda a comprarle blin blines al gm nomas weco culiao

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 27, 2012, 11:52:13 AM »
Why?? Would it "FUCKING" hurt you if we speak tagalog??  ??? ??? ???

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Deflun

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 27, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »

lmao I was right about the "foreign concept" thing.. lookie, this is a forum, not a chat room with all your pinoy friends, in a forum (which is an internet thingie, I'm sure you know what internet is) people speak all kinds of languages but it's generally a rule of thumb to speak a universal language

Tagalog is NOT a universal language, in fact, to me, you all look like a bunch of pac mans talking in pac man language

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 27, 2012, 11:55:39 AM »

-.- chino reculiao pollo todos los pilinos como bo son puros aweonaos chulos a los que les meten economia por el ano chuchetumadre, anda a comprarle blin blines al gm nomas weco culiao

Todos podemos hablar el idioma que queremos aquí, así que no seas estúpido

Don't Mess Up With Me...

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 27, 2012, 11:56:09 AM »
bit ironic if you ask me cus judging by how you just said "polite is a foreign concept to asians", the idea of being polite is probably a foreign concept to you as well

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 27, 2012, 11:57:26 AM »

lmao I was right about the "foreign concept" thing.. lookie, this is a forum, not a chat room with all your pinoy friends, in a forum (which is an internet thingie, I'm sure you know what internet is) people speak all kinds of languages but it's generally a rule of thumb to speak a universal language

Tagalog is NOT a universal language, in fact, to me, you all look like a bunch of pac mans talking in pac man language
Then i'm gonna break that Fucking Rule

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Deflun

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 27, 2012, 11:58:25 AM »
bit ironic if you ask me cus judging by how you just said "polite is a foreign concept to asians", the idea of being polite is probably a foreign concept to you as well

Well, to be fair, being polite is a foreign concept for south americans as well

Oh and, ™Phrinzeepeh™ , I'm dazed by your rebeldy it's overwhelming, here's a spanish word for you that fits pretty much your profile, look it up, it's CHULO
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:01:13 PM by Deflun »

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 27, 2012, 12:06:19 PM »

Oh and, ™Phrinzeepeh™ , I'm dazed by your rebeldy it's overwhelming, here's a spanish word for you that fits pretty much your profile, look it up, it's CHULO
Speak all languages  u want and we don't fucking care we will speak what language we want and i have 3 words for you PUKING INA MO!

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Deflun

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 27, 2012, 12:09:18 PM »
it's funny that you say "we" as in the asian mastermind

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 27, 2012, 12:11:04 PM »

I wouldn't know about that. I don't judge a person by the colour of their skin, nationality or ethnicity. I judge each individuals by their actions.

Although I do agree with you that everyone should at least try and speak in English no matter how poor it is as long as it is understandable enough.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:12:55 PM by cool-kid »

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 27, 2012, 12:12:05 PM »
it's funny that you say "we" as in the asian mastermind

papalag ka pa??

Don't Mess Up With Me...

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 27, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
DONATE = SCAM hhahaa....!!!more power to all scammer..........tamaan na ang tamaan   :-X
wala ko pakialam sa nararamdaman nyo......  :P

WIPE OUT........

scam = ba$her = aerogaming network = scam = ba$her = aerogaming network = wipe out =?!?
cycle..

they'd rather fix the issue first before they make an announcement... just keep your patience up to its peek... i too am waiting... we ARE ... and we can't do anything but hope and wait for them to resolve the problem...

pa english english ka pa....kaw na henyo... >:(

d nga cla makapag announce ng maayus fix pa kaya..........what the.......
"hope" ba kamo baka hopeless......

im just following the rules here in forum to speak english on a non-tagalog thread... (got it? or not? i wont argue with pea-sized brains)

i already said that they'd rather fix the problem first than answering all of your worries ... next time, try to imagine taking their place in you stead and see how it feels to be like them...
You know, uneducated and immature users would usually start moaning and swearing without realising how hard it is and how long it would take to fix a server. Yet they have the time to moan about how you can speak English properly and they cannot.

at first i thought he was provoking me into starting a Flame Thread.. but then i realized that i dont give a s**t on what he said... for me, im just giving the players an enlightenment on what are the game's current condition.... i never thought that i would be criticized for obeying the rules... it's a first... 
Well, like what some people say, do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

like what you did.. hahahaha.. bobo!  ;)