Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: aeRO New Patch  (Read 66962 times)

Inprison

• Member Number: 30215

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: aeRO New Patch
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2013, 06:32:27 AM »
Even no Macro.. but they have Putty.. :(

ignorance can kill XD putty in aeRO is legal Gm basher is the one who made a first guide for putty

Tarix

• Member Number: 30441

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2013, 06:39:56 AM »
i know but try to look at it at people who dont have putty.. champs with jugg cards are already strong and with putty makes them faster and now the sprite or effect is gone? i mean cmon?aint that a bit overpowered?
i hope the gms's put a delay on champ because its really overpowered now i think because the lag is like a delay for them and now w/o effects it will have a huge impact, trust me..

my main char is champ and i guess you know nothing bout champ we still have a problem the so called TIME GAP anyway putty is just to reduce the LAG and DELAY why dont you try to use putty
the issue here is not timegap the issue im trying to say is that champs already have putty and jugg cards aint it enough? if you remove the shaking effect of asura it basically looks like fs making it less laggy than it already is so the results is i think a bit overpowered all im trying to say is limit the delay reduce on champ because theres so called jugg cards in here and dont tell me i dont know about champs because i know timegap is annoying but if you think about it it's actually the best because there is jugg cards which make asura really strong

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2013, 06:40:07 AM »
nice job, well done admin!, this is what we have been waiting for, to blocked third party programs for better and fair gaming. again job well done..............
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

ph kid rock

• Member Number: 18209
  • I Am Kid ^_^

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Cyborg Sprite Online Shop
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2013, 06:40:37 AM »
Nice Basher :D :D :D

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2013, 06:53:01 AM »
gracias!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ph (Legendary SuckeR PuncH)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 1152
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [color=navy][i]My Champion Counter Videoo ![/i][/color]
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
i know but try to look at it at people who dont have putty.. champs with jugg cards are already strong and with putty makes them faster and now the sprite or effect is gone? i mean cmon?aint that a bit overpowered?
i hope the gms's put a delay on champ because its really overpowered now i think because the lag is like a delay for them and now w/o effects it will have a huge impact, trust me..

my main char is champ and i guess you know nothing bout champ we still have a problem the so called TIME GAP anyway putty is just to reduce the LAG and DELAY why dont you try to use putty
the issue here is not timegap the issue im trying to say is that champs already have putty and jugg cards aint it enough? if you remove the shaking effect of asura it basically looks like fs making it less laggy than it already is so the results is i think a bit overpowered all im trying to say is limit the delay reduce on champ because theres so called jugg cards in here and dont tell me i dont know about champs because i know timegap is annoying but if you think about it it's actually the best because there is jugg cards which make asura really strong

you can easily reduce the damage of asura by wearing GR and DEVI and BTW have you encountered someone with a fast internet speed? they spam like hell without putty if basher ban or illegalize putty Canadian or other player with fast internet speed will dominate the game i assure you.. the only thing that makes the champ overpowered is MACRO

and bout the delay thingy its kinda useless since this server is suppose to be 0 Delay
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:03:34 AM by sauler »
My CounterVideo |

Basher091Q

• Member Number: 30574

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2013, 07:44:19 AM »
not working in windows 8.

Inprison

• Member Number: 30215

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2013, 07:55:06 AM »
what the F happend on my aero once i patch still error pop ups and once i log in it still update your patcher

ph vain2334

• Member Number: 12223
  • Nobody Can trust me Even My shadow

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2013, 08:32:45 AM »
yeaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa! nice 1....i hope macro and others cheats will not work...hahahha
Server: Turbo
IBruno IDevo IMars
IBruno iStrike IMars
IBruno IBio IMars
IBruno iTarot IMars
IBruno iCross IMars
IBruno iSoul IMars
IBruno iStrafe IMars   
IBruno iSage IMars
IFather IBruno IMars
ILord IBruno IMars

DERS TAE ON DA PLOR

wataro000

• Member Number: 8084

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2013, 08:34:22 AM »

Everyone is required to patch their patchers to connect to aeRO.

aeRO Client Security has been updated. Aside from this, we have also decided to get rid of the annoying screen shake for using skills like asura, heaven's drive etc (For better PVP and WOE gaming experience). For those people who still wants to use the old aeRO client, just go to your aeRO Directory and open aeRO_Old client instead.

Good news! autohotkey, macro and any other cheats are now blocked by aeRO Shield.

For the best of aeRO community, If there are macro or any cheat that still works in aeRO please let us know by opening a support ticket

I know in some computers, our patcher does not work for some reasons. But this is not the end, I have uploaded a fresh aeRO Mini Installer that includes every patch in aeRO. So just download and install  ;) Updated aeRO Mini Installer.

Regards,
aeRO GM Team

no more AHK? lol some of my friends told me it's still working on winXP, sad to say im using win 7 and 8 tssss :( >:(

ph kids_pl@y!

• Member Number: 24809
  • Sales Talk Will Change Life Just NO TO SCAM! :D

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
WHy sometimes im getting a crashlog in my Ro?? and its lagg  :( can we now use dual log or not on this time??
If you See "BRAVO" THAT'S ME!! :D
I hate everything like macro and autopots
im not a good english person :D

:P         >--ONSLAUGHT NATIONALS--<        :P

ph [MD] PAOIE

• Certified DCP Seller
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 7990
  • $$$

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2013, 08:44:40 AM »
not working in windows 8.
it works. (the new patch)

ph phoenixmark

• Member Number: 4385
  • " Cheater's Never WIN, because they CHEAT to WIN."

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2013, 09:15:11 AM »
GM nice job about the AHK and macro

my question now GM i just log in moments ago i use putty but when i log in my account will get disconnected every 15sec illegal cheat or something? may I ask thus the putty is still legal and applicable and this new patch??
IGN:
Assassin Cross: WiZ mArk
Paladin: PalLy Me
Scholar: Proff Mark
Mastersmith: WS Phoenix
Sniper: Sniper Mark
Soul Linker: SL Mark

Good Friend, Bad enemy

No cheater will admit that he is a cheater  :D :D :D

+1 karma if I helped..

sTeALtH

• Member Number: 30344

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2013, 09:22:01 AM »

you can easily reduce the damage of asura by wearing GR and DEVI and BTW have you encountered someone with a fast internet speed? they spam like hell without putty if basher ban or illegalize putty Canadian or other player with fast internet speed will dominate the game i assure you.. the only thing that makes the champ overpowered is MACRO

and bout the delay thingy its kinda useless since this server is suppose to be 0 Delay

did u even try to consider the other skills that can increase asura dmg? its obviously OP despite the anti-asura equips being worn but to hell with it. The thing is the shake thingy makes them miss some of the time but now without it, every player is a plant sitting like a duck and getting asura'd more instantly.

Anyways, any other updates? the nidhog dung still ain't accessible  :(

ph vain2334

• Member Number: 12223
  • Nobody Can trust me Even My shadow

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2013, 09:33:28 AM »
OVER SPAM = DC AFTER 15 SECS.. WHAT THE F***************
Server: Turbo
IBruno IDevo IMars