Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: aeRO Mayaan Upcoming Update  (Read 26554 times)

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: aeRO Mayaan Upcoming Update
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2014, 01:09:55 AM »
question..

what will happen to our gathered points when the new update comes?

will it get back to 0?

Im really hoping it does. We should start new. Everyone who has/had their PvP points MUST be used within a time frame before the new currency becomes implemented. Starting new is for the better. People will say "oh weve been collecting a lot. please dont wipe it." yes we will get those response. thats why we should be given a time frame for it to be used.

This will also make make more people join autoevents and woe.

The shop items also must be different for different currencies.
We might be limiting it to Wizard and Priest(heal bonus).

I asked Basher about the requirements for the items. I didn't see coins listed for any of the items.

even Wizard would be powerful with this. no need for mjol. plus with 3 slots  :-X :-X

ArcticPrism

• Banned
  • Member Number: 30280

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2014, 01:20:03 AM »
If the staff is too strong it can always be adjusted easily later. Hopefully more people give feedback on the items so we can see what other players think.

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2014, 01:46:37 AM »
This is a very nice update, if it will be implemented soon before the players are all gone =)
GM can i also ask about the Wings, the CRAAW and AAAW.
Since you already made a wings made of AGI+DEX and INT+VIT, you might as well make a wings with STR+?. I heard a rumor about that wing, can you include it with this coming update?
Thanks =)

Hows this for the sprite? ::) ::)

If the staff is too strong it can always be adjusted easily later. Hopefully more people give feedback on the items so we can see what other players think.

lol sorry if im putting a lot of my input. I just cant wait for new quests. Its been stagnant in aeRO for a while
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:14:30 AM by sjnapiza06 »

• ibuki ™

• Donator
  • Member Number: 33720

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »
This is a very nice update, if it will be implemented soon before the players are all gone =)
GM can i also ask about the Wings, the CRAAW and AAAW.
Since you already made a wings made of AGI+DEX and INT+VIT, you might as well make a wings with STR+?. I heard a rumor about that wing, can you include it with this coming update?
Thanks =)

Hows this for the sprite? ::) ::)

lol sorry if im putting a lot of my input. I just cant wait for new quests. Its been stagnant in aeRO for a while

Oh no! Please do not put these sprites. It is very sickening. Tiring.
I prefer the normal wings with new colors and status.

If you have more than 100 posts, click here to

Share your experiences!

ph Von Deos Deaga

• Member Number: 33659

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2014, 11:51:35 AM »
its been too long to implement new items it good but still not here

Phobia

• Donator
  • Member Number: 32107

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2014, 11:56:51 AM »

Please, NO to the first sprite with the girl... if staff will implement new wings, keep craaw, aaaw stats, only new colors... or oda / oaa new colors... no need more / new wings status...

But, maybe some hats like pika ears would be useful, like "fire ears" for fire element, shiva ears for ice
 element, diablo ears for shadow element... maybe this is not usefull for pvp, but it can helps a lot for boss
 hunting / endless tower (mayaan)... more hats like pika ears, but new elements...

thank you very much

ph Von Deos Deaga

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2014, 12:17:22 PM »
don't want to spoil whats not there but maybe the GM cant implement any of the new items yet due to all of these problem  not to mention the lags the disconnect and specially the other available items that cant be hunted like elemental sword or the eye stone ring all of these items are available in Ragnarok but we cant enter any guild dungeon there's a lot of good item still untouched i think they should concentrate on the items that is already available before they make new items

ArcticPrism

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:18 PM »
Based on my discussion with Basher he seems like he is almost done with the new items. He said he has the quests for them finished. The sprites seem to be in the client already because he posted pictures of them at the beginning of this thread. I think all that is left is to decide on final effects for the items.

What's wrong with guild dungeons? You said you can't enter them. Is the NPC that warps you to them missing or broken?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:25:35 PM by [Dev]ArcticPrism »

K y r 0 s

• Member Number: 33710
  • לןקר

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2014, 12:27:22 PM »
Based on my discussion with Basher he seems like he is almost done with the new items. He said he has the quests for them finished. The sprites seem to be in the client already because he posted pictures of them at the beginning of this thread. I think all that is left is to decide on final effects for the items.

What's wrong with guild dungeons? You said you can't enter them. Is the NPC that warps you to them missing or broken?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
WOW that's Great! hoping for Turbo server the next step! and Thanks to you [Dev]ArcticPrism ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:29:00 PM by K y r 0 s »
(,")Old Days(",)

Don't Pretend you're Strong if you use Cheat Programs.  People Using MACRO CHEATS Deserve to be BAN and Should be BANNED, Need to be Wiped Like a VIRUS, Need to be Removed on the System.

• ibuki ™

• Donator
  • Member Number: 33720

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2014, 12:29:16 PM »

We do not have access to the dungeons of castles.
I believe that is why WOE is concentrated in only 3 castles.
And anyway, they direct you to same dungeon.

If you have more than 100 posts, click here to

Share your experiences!

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2014, 12:50:48 PM »

I think every castle is a different dungeon. That is why old RO guilds before concentrated in different castles... because treasure chests in specific castle gives out recipe items for the god items. and mobs are also different... the one in pront has Maya Purple all day, and some dont..

ph demiar123

• Member Number: 33075
  • do not click the globe icon please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »

I agree with ibuki. any castle will direct you to the same dungeon.  :-X  :-X  :-X    and on the minimap, I saw a portal on the bottom but when I went there, there's no portal  :-\ is that a bug or something?
GET REKT

ArcticPrism

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2014, 01:08:34 PM »
Guild dungeons are based on the city they belong to. All of the WOE castles active right now are in Rachel so it makes sense that they all take you to the same dungeon. Maybe what we could do is give each castle access to different guild dungeons. For example:

Castle 1: Prontera/Rachel guild dungeons
Castle 2: Payon/Yuno guild dungeons
Castle 3: Geffen/Aldeberan guild  dungeons

ph demiar123

• Member Number: 33075
  • do not click the globe icon please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »
Guild dungeons are based on the city they belong to. All of the WOE castles active right now are in Rachel so it makes sense that they all take you to the same dungeon. Maybe what we could do is give each castle access to different guild dungeons. For example:

yes please  :D  ::)  8)
GET REKT

ph Von Deos Deaga

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2014, 01:11:30 PM »

What about the Schwartzvald Guild Dungeon