Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Getting a DDOS protected server  (Read 54435 times)

ph [MD] PAOIE

• Certified DCP Seller
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 7990
  • $$$

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile

ph kids_pl@y!

• Member Number: 24809
  • Sales Talk Will Change Life Just NO TO SCAM! :D

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a DDOS protected server
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2014, 10:41:33 PM »
Then if we dont donate cant play aero?

If i donate 100US can i get one rare hat? which ever i want?

wow..

my bullock not enough migs?
LOL..

i tot ur my friend, but im wrong..
ur so fcking greedy..

why u change ur password?
with reason "someone change my email, i cant reset password"

WTFF???
email is permanent..
u cant change ur email even the hacker cant change ur email if that ur reason..

its simple, if someone hacked u, he just need put GM name in ur id, so that u really got hacked..

but its not!!
u just change ur password, and took my bullock with u..

well, i hope u can enjoy my bullock..
eat that migs!! U FCKING GREEDY!!

For real ?
NO NO!! its a joke??
do u read ??? do u read???
If you See "BRAVO" THAT'S ME!! :D
I hate everything like macro and autopots
im not a good english person :D

:P         >--ONSLAUGHT NATIONALS--<        :P

ph miser21

• Member Number: 19269

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [URL=http://s271.photobucket.com/user/retry1231/media/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg.html][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/retry1231/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg[/img][/URL]
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »
 :D
UMAYOS KA A !

ph Albireo [aya]

• Donator
  • Member Number: 30573
  • meh.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2014, 11:38:52 PM »
why are you guys fighting.

if he wants to donate $1 then let him be. hahahaha.

anyway. i dunno about donation.but will western union, for example, accept a $1 transaction?
na scam ka? ay tanga
na poser ka? ay tanga
na hack ka? ay tanga

-Inactive

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2014, 12:22:43 AM »
Also another problem is, you have 9 other people in the staff that arent doing sh*t. aeROGamingNetwork, Crap, Ajax, Amber, Badz, Lhabs, Chombie, Chim, Phantasmagoria.

I dont care if some of are from MU. Damn, theyre part of the staff and wtf are they all doing?

BRING KINKO BACK, He was the reason why aeRO was very successful back then, his GM team was running around in game doing events and stuff. Peaked at almost 3k players everyday.

This is hella wack.

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2014, 12:41:19 AM »
Also another problem is, you have 9 other people in the staff that arent doing sh*t. aeROGamingNetwork, Crap, Ajax, Amber, Badz, Lhabs, Chombie, Chim, Phantasmagoria.

I dont care if some of are from MU. Damn, theyre part of the staff and wtf are they all doing?

BRING KINKO BACK, He was the reason why aeRO was very successful back then, his GM team was running around in game doing events and stuff. Peaked at almost 3k players everyday.

This is hella wack.
That was the original aeRO with Kinko and Bean in charge lol. They had better team back then. I can't really remember all of them but GM Kakashi was cool as fuck

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2014, 01:46:30 AM »

This is hella wack.
That was the original aeRO with Kinko and Bean in charge lol. They had better team back then. I can't really remember all of them but GM Kakashi was cool as fuck
Hell Yeah man,  Kakashi, Marth and Xombie were the coolest ones.... WOE was legit. Keenan All Stars against Crimson Shadows.... they even talked about sevrver to server war Mayaan vs. Keenan back then, they never figured out how to do it lol...

Their only main big problem back then was the maintenance because there was so many people playing.

br galego

• Member Number: 12839

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2014, 06:42:59 AM »

This is hella wack.

the ones who make something for the server are Chim and GM Phan.
are active and pay attention to the players.
And solve the cases when they are in power to do it

The others are all useless garbage. The only event of shit is that server has to collect ygg and edp and kill MVP.

ph wormy

• Donator
  • Member Number: 31109

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2014, 07:54:09 AM »
Then if we dont donate cant play aero?

If i donate 100US can i get one rare hat? which ever i want?

wow..

my bullock not enough migs?
LOL..

i tot ur my friend, but im wrong..
ur so fcking greedy..

why u change ur password?
with reason "someone change my email, i cant reset password"

WTFF???
email is permanent..
u cant change ur email even the hacker cant change ur email if that ur reason..

its simple, if someone hacked u, he just need put GM name in ur id, so that u really got hacked..

but its not!!
u just change ur password, and took my bullock with u..

well, i hope u can enjoy my bullock..
eat that migs!! U FCKING GREEDY!!

For real ?
NO NO!! its a joke??
do u read ??? do u read???

I wasn't talking to you douchebag, you poor little bastard get lost .

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »

This is hella wack.

The others are all useless garbage. The only event of shit is that server has to collect ygg and edp and kill MVP.

we have all this useless gm that are inactives, not doing crap probably haven't been on since last year. but they don't want to give the positions to the deserving people who are always active and have a lot a to contribute. that's why aeRO is shitty. and you want us to vote that its a good server.? BS!

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »

This is hella wack.
Hell Yeah man,  Kakashi, Marth and Xombie were the coolest ones.... WOE was legit. Keenan All Stars against Crimson Shadows.... they even talked about sevrver to server war Mayaan vs. Keenan back then, they never figured out how to do it lol...

Their only main big problem back then was the maintenance because there was so many people playing.

They do have some great staff however they also some shit ones. They had corruption problems that even their own staff sells dupe items. Kinko wasn't really involved in anything, it was just Bean doing all the work. they didn't bothered to tell us what's going on and just left us there waiting for the server to come back for more than a year. That's lack of professionalism right there

ph Jade Alfar

• Member Number: 33562
  • PAKAMATAY KANA

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2014, 12:19:18 AM »
Baka katapusan na?    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
B>BRAIN PM UR OFFER OR=1PLAT RUSH !!

yoh mga malakas

br galego

• Member Number: 12839

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2014, 06:15:29 AM »

This is hella wack.

we have all this useless gm that are inactives, not doing crap probably haven't been on since last year. but they don't want to give the positions to the deserving people who are always active and have a lot a to contribute. that's why aeRO is shitty. and you want us to vote that its a good server.? BS!

I do not want anyone to vote on this server. xD ^ ^ just wanted my vote points recovered.

We'll have to wait another month?

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2014, 07:52:33 AM »

This is hella wack.

kas vs cs.. epic! i was at cs back then.. and pally can use gospel.. spam gospel!  ;D

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2014, 11:47:15 AM »

This is hella wack.

I do not want anyone to vote on this server. xD ^ ^ just wanted my vote points recovered.

We'll have to wait another month?

When the server came back on, i lost mine 6300 vp, I was on it for my first omega  :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is hella wack.

kas vs cs.. epic! i was at cs back then.. and pally can use gospel.. spam gospel!  ;D

I was a Guild Leader of one the smaller guilds, The Incredibles,.. when we disbanded, KAS was the one recruited me, I wanted to go to CS but never gave me a chance, they asked me a lot of questions about my equips and stuff. So Pao from KAS invited me to join. It was the best aeRO days. ;D ;D