Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Getting a DDOS protected server  (Read 54413 times)

ph eley

• Member Number: 8650

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a DDOS protected server
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »
$5,000 woah? hahahah

kwonyuri000

• Member Number: 33646

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2014, 12:20:52 AM »
still waiting... and still no update ... i love aero ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::) ::) :'( :'( :'(

ph MIGUEL

• Chicken Feet Gang
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 30054
  • www.facebook.com/racelis30

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2014, 06:47:36 AM »
Aero Please !!!!!!
RAGNAROK ONLINE, Has taught me how to memorize the keyboard, type fast, browse the internet, learn economics, avoid scams, appreciate businesses, find true companions and meet a significant others.

+1 KARMA ME IF I HELPED  ;)

ph drewdeo87

• Member Number: 14559

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2014, 08:07:49 AM »
naku yan ang sinasabi nyahahaha

hazefuse

• Member Number: 33025

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2014, 08:10:39 AM »
Dear GM Basher,

FUCKSHITFITHISMOTHAFUCKINSEVERICANTSTANDTHISBULLSHITANYMOREGODDAMITFUCKINGASSHOLEBITCH.

Thank you. Hoping to hear from you soon.

always,
your most loyal players

ph xeinxinforum

• Member Number: 15496
  • █ █ █ Rush Empire █ █ █

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2014, 09:32:04 AM »
Down  :-X

[Server Name] [Turbo]
[IGN] [Stalker • BaRaYaN • Taekwon Master • Pirate King GoI D Roger • Baby Blacksmith • Rush Empire]
 [Guild Name] [Rush Empire • aeRO Gaming Babies]

[Server Name] [Mayaan]
[IGN] [Stalker • Yujiro Hanma • Blacksmith • Rush Empire]
[Guild Name] [Rush Empire]

https://www.facebook.com/rush.aero

+1 KARMA IF I HELPED

sg kyla0106

• Member Number: 29510

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2014, 11:01:46 AM »
Wew.. 5000$..? As in WOW! I donated a lot, but looking on that amount, isnt it, it should be on your account..? Not making the players to shoulder the amount...? Dedicated server: it simply means that even admins, GM at other staffs are real dedicated and not "INACTIVE".. GM BASHER, i do respect you.  But cant your "technical support" do something to counter or even try to stop the DDOS attack..? How about in our part as a loyal players and also donators..? All of our donations before will be wasted and also WEare the one who will face that $5000 dollars that you are in need..? Too high.. too greed on your part sir... and too bad on our part as your donators.. i know some of the players donated more than me.. i just want to speak for our side. >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

sg kyla0106

• Member Number: 29510

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2014, 11:05:54 AM »
$5000..? I just wanna say, goodbye aero.. goodbye to all donations and also too bad for us as a donator.. really too bad... i just heard the news from one of my friend in facebook, i thought they ate just joking.. but after reading this, i feel bad.. because those donations we've made will be wasted.. :'(

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2014, 11:42:29 AM »
Wew.. 5000$..? As in WOW! I donated a lot, but looking on that amount, isnt it, it should be on your account..? Not making the players to shoulder the amount...? Dedicated server: it simply means that even admins, GM at other staffs are real dedicated and not "INACTIVE".. GM BASHER, i do respect you.  But cant your "technical support" do something to counter or even try to stop the DDOS attack..? How about in our part as a loyal players and also donators..? All of our donations before will be wasted and also WEare the one who will face that $5000 dollars that you are in need..? Too high.. too greed on your part sir... and too bad on our part as your donators.. i know some of the players donated more than me.. i just want to speak for our side. >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

$5000..? I just wanna say, goodbye aero.. goodbye to all donations and also too bad for us as a donator.. really too bad... i just heard the news from one of my friend in facebook, i thought they ate just joking.. but after reading this, i feel bad.. because those donations we've made will be wasted.. :'(

yeah, i will not donate a single dollar until i know for sure that the server is playable. Maybe there are some players who already contributed some amount, but whats the point of donating when you cant even play the damn game.? Wheres there money now? Lets say people have donated $600 already, but what happens if its stays that way? will they get back the money? answer is no. Even if we make the $5000 mark, how do we know that we did? There is no way of tracking the money donated. Basher can just say we need $2000 more, later on, he'll say again, we still need $1800. There is no secured way to know where the money is going. No one know Basher personally in real life, so no one can really communicate with him. This maybe just a scam to get free money.

The only way this will get fix is as if Basher invest his own $5000, fix the server and then he'll get his money back thru donations.

SIMPLE AS THAT!!

br galego

• Member Number: 12839

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2014, 02:36:11 PM »
@kyla0106
great words

===============================================================

Shit administration!

until today no answer?

What are you waiting for? Let each give his ass for you?

Where are the money of other previous donations?

Ask money to his father or his mother.

Or at least take a position for players who are waiting.

I already knew that these managers were a crap, but did not know they were crap as well.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:39:24 PM by galego »

arevircire

• Member Number: 8296

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2014, 08:01:52 PM »
P is V :)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2014, 12:17:38 AM »
@kyle - All the money from donations are used to pay the monthly bills for the rent: this includes: webserver, dedicated servers(to run the server itself) and aero client protection plan. And to clarify things here, I also used my own money to help off the expense, I work part time as well and honestly, that's where I get money. You can see how much it is to pay monthly for a dedicated server. I have not mention yet to have at least 8 cores processors to handle the huge amount of data in the database having connection pool between database and the server + control panel.

We don't host the server at home whatsoever. @galego know what's going on first before saying stuff.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:20:19 AM by [Admin] Ba$her »

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2014, 01:10:23 AM »
oh, well. i donated anyway

flores9109

• Member Number: 33286

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2014, 01:22:41 AM »
MAY AERO NA PASOK NA PO KAYO!!!!

gb Adrianna

• Member Number: 25259

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2014, 01:41:35 AM »
@kyle - All the money from donations are used to pay the monthly bills for the rent: this includes: webserver, dedicated servers(to run the server itself) and aero client protection plan. And to clarify things here, I also used my own money to help off the expense, I work part time as well and honestly, that's where I get money. You can see how much it is to pay monthly for a dedicated server. I have not mention yet to have at least 8 cores processors to handle the huge amount of data in the database having connection pool between database and the server + control panel.

We don't host the server at home whatsoever. @galego know what's going on first before saying stuff.

lol basher 2000$ is enough for your DDOS hinde kami tanga wag kami iba naman
we will learn through mathematics...
circles... angles... movement... positions...
do we need this "skill" to kill the enemy?
yes, if he wishes to die.
i interpret my enemies mistake as his desire to die