Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Protect your accounts  (Read 31686 times)

ph iM Rhenz

• Member Number: 15549
  • ERA MOREGETTDA

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Protect your accounts
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 11:09:31 AM »
Hindi naman talaga siya un sir.

IGN:
Redford White = Paladin
Ji Yong = Clown
Coup d Etat = Stalker
Song Joong Ki = Professor
RhenZ X = Assassin Cross
One of a Kind = Ninja

ph aRmin (pEruh)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 9403
  • ΤΓΦ αʀɱɪη

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 11:28:46 AM »
nice!!! HAHAHAH

nice what?

oha oha!! Sabi na e dami tinatagong baho yang bobong bringer. Im sure babalik yan at itatago muna name niya tapos mambibiktima yan ulit. Umpisa palang e pasikat na yan sa forums. OO nakaka tulong nga dati pero balak talaga niyan sirain ang aeRO. Kapag naka pasok na yan sa GM team dati naku ano pa kaya malalang mangyayari??

eto para sa iyo >>>> isang PAKYU. Madaming tuta pa yan dito sa aeRO ipagtatanggol pa yan.

Ohhhh dami pa mag cocomment dyan!! sasabihin hindi siya yun!! may ibang gumagamit ng name!!

aw gigil?

off topic

Agit King Please :) before June hahaha ;D
Click spoiler for more information regarding aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment
Show content

aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment

Server Info :
- Server Rates : 12k/12k/99%/ 999 ( Turbo, PK server, Everyone is equal )
- Server Rates : 10k/10k/50%/ 255 ( Mayaan, A well balance server )
- Server Rates : 700x/700x/.1%/ 99 ( Old-School, No advance Classes, Balance Donation )
- Server Rates : 700x/700x/1%/ 99 ( Eternal, Updated in 3rd job )
- World of Warcraft Free Private Server 1400 Accounts and a fun server.

Server Features :
-Items seller NPC's
-Sure drops! ( non-mvp )
-Daily Events and Prizes!
-Daily WoE!
-Low Latency Dedicated Host
-Good Community - (2000+players online)
-Running for 3 months stable.
-International Server.

*War of Emperium Schedule*

Tuesday:
Start= 02:00 End= 04:00
Saturday:
Start= 08:00 End= 10:00

Some aeRO Screenies:

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDi6DSm4xdM&feature=player_embedded
http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c97d4b01e1be3c5c3?utm_campaign=over-playcap&utm_medium=player&utm_source=aerogaming.org
http://img12.imageshack.us/i/22010184.mp4/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeX3DizrbGY&feature=player_embedded

Visit us at :

Forum: http://aerogaming.org/Forum

ph (Legendary SuckeR PuncH)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 1152
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [color=navy][i]My Champion Counter Videoo ![/i][/color]
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2014, 12:08:01 PM »
To better protect your accounts, leave the facebook fan page nor do not join any of them claiming they are part of aeRO. the only fan site that aeRO really own, and which the best way to communicate with us in case of outage or service interruption on forum and the server is
https://www.facebook.com/pages/aeRO-Gaming-Artificial-Entertainment/111814725524212

We recommended that you leave any aeRO fanpage claiming to be one. I have gotten many tickets got hacked from these pages.

Also, our ex mod Bringer has been permanently banned for involving in the activity of DDOsing the server. I'd recommend to leave and not join his fan page because it is extremely risky that you may get involved in illegal doing. Please help us finding these people who tried to break in to our server, and if you find them in game, please sends us a screenshot at aerogaming@ymail.com further action will then be taken.
Bringer was part of this? Wow this is news to me hahaha

i think bringer has new forum acct,
Yes he does. Now I know why he lost his real account.

i know the whole story behinds bringers leaving and got banned here in the forums. As far as i know bringer had nothing to do in the DDOS attack well he does keeps on joking about it if you only read his post in the group...

well that's just my view on this topic about bringer's involvement.

oha oha!! Sabi na e dami tinatagong baho yang bobong bringer. Im sure babalik yan at itatago muna name niya tapos mambibiktima yan ulit. Umpisa palang e pasikat na yan sa forums. OO nakaka tulong nga dati pero balak talaga niyan sirain ang aeRO. Kapag naka pasok na yan sa GM team dati naku ano pa kaya malalang mangyayari??

eto para sa iyo >>>> isang PAKYU. Madaming tuta pa yan dito sa aeRO ipagtatanggol pa yan.

Ohhhh dami pa mag cocomment dyan!! sasabihin hindi siya yun!! may ibang gumagamit ng name!!

dumbass stop talking you moron you have no idea how much bringer/drew contributed here in aeRO so shut up and do something good for the server before you blabber your ass out
My CounterVideo |

us Jugs

• Donator
  • Member Number: 26399
  • FUCK YOU!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 12:36:15 PM »
 :)

-Semi-active

mh Hadar

• Donator
  • Member Number: 7718
  • i love aeRO

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [move][color=red]Askydun Quest Guide[/color][/move]
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 03:31:21 PM »
To better protect your accounts, leave the facebook fan page nor do not join any of them claiming they are part of aeRO. the only fan site that aeRO really own, and which the best way to communicate with us in case of outage or service interruption on forum and the server is
https://www.facebook.com/pages/aeRO-Gaming-Artificial-Entertainment/111814725524212

We recommended that you leave any aeRO fanpage claiming to be one. I have gotten many tickets got hacked from these pages.

Also, our ex mod Bringer has been permanently banned for involving in the activity of DDOsing the server. I'd recommend to leave and not join his fan page because it is extremely risky that you may get involved in illegal doing. Please help us finding these people who tried to break in to our server, and if you find them in game, please sends us a screenshot at aerogaming@ymail.com further action will then be taken.

i know the whole story behinds bringers leaving and got banned here in the forums. As far as i know bringer had nothing to do in the DDOS attack well he does keeps on joking about it if you only read his post in the group...

dumbass stop talking you moron you have no idea how much bringer/drew contributed here in aeRO so shut up and do something good for the server before you blabber your ass out

ayun lumabas na ang isang tuta rawr
Server:Mayaan
Back in action in Nov.

Main Chars:Deneb,Hadar

ph Asakura

• Member Number: 5266
  • You know NOTHING about me! DONT JUDGE!!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 08:57:40 PM »

Before you comment on the topic, make sure that you already made a contribution for aeRO.
Unless you made one, then shut the hell up. ;)

As for Basher,
I'll commend you for banning someone for some accusation that you yourself has no proof.
While those who were reported for illegal activities such as Macro & Duping are still active and no actions have been taken.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:19:52 PM by Asakura »

br galego

• Member Number: 12839

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 09:05:01 PM »
STOP TALKING IN TAGALOG STUPID NOOBS - FAK UR TAGALO LIKE I WILL FAK UR MOM!!!!

where are you basher to get the attention of those jerks who speak in another language it is in the forum rules that is to be spoken to in English?

YOU WILL PUNISH THEM?

I know you will not ... why do not you pay for it ... or to maintain an active forum rules.

You punished me in the forum just because I said a truth, and the truth hurts.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:10:05 PM by galego »

J0ker

• Member Number: 33665

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 09:23:09 PM »
Hindi naman talaga siya un sir.

wag nyo na pag tangol yung kambal nyo ikaw rin sauler may atraso kapa sakin kayo nina rensan alam ko mga lunggah nyo kaya umayos kayo madali lang kayo patain at hanapin pinag hihirapan nyo may ari ng server buti nga mabait yang si GM basher eh

banned mo nga yang dalawang iyan basher yung mga kumakampe kay bringer

ph iM Rhenz

• Member Number: 15549
  • ERA MOREGETTDA

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 09:56:33 PM »
Ndi naman talaga siya un sir. May proof ba kayo na si bringer? Ah ah ah

IGN:
Redford White = Paladin
Ji Yong = Clown
Coup d Etat = Stalker
Song Joong Ki = Professor
RhenZ X = Assassin Cross
One of a Kind = Ninja

J0ker

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2014, 10:02:24 PM »
hinde dahil may naiitulong si drew or bringer ay pwd na siyang gumawa ng kalokohan baket siya lang ba player d2? sa mga kasma ni drew baket kayo lang ba player d2? kung ganyan din naman dapat pala d natin kampihan si GM basher para matuluyan na mag sara aero tapos pag sarado na mag mumura kayo sa GM admin na d daw kayang ayusin eh ayus na mga sinisira pa so sana itigil na kilala ko kayong lahat mga aso ni drew or bringer baka gusto nyo sabihn mga lugar nyo ng madalaw ko kayo basher, GM basher yaan mo pag nalaman ko mga lugar ng mga yan mag tatanda yan.

Promise yan basher ako at mata mo sa laro

J0ker

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 10:03:22 PM »
hinde dahil may naiitulong si drew or bringer ay pwd na siyang gumawa ng kalokohan baket siya lang ba player d2? sa mga kasma ni drew baket kayo lang ba player d2? kung ganyan din naman dapat pala d natin kampihan si GM basher para matuluyan na mag sara aero tapos pag sarado na mag mumura kayo sa GM admin na d daw kayang ayusin eh ayus na mga sinisira pa so sana itigil na kilala ko kayong lahat mga aso ni drew or bringer baka gusto nyo sabihn mga lugar nyo ng madalaw ko kayo basher, GM basher yaan mo pag nalaman ko mga lugar ng mga yan mag tatanda yan.

Promise yan basher ako ang mata mo sa laro

ph Asakura

• Member Number: 5266
  • You know NOTHING about me! DONT JUDGE!!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2014, 10:30:56 PM »

show us any proof na kasabwat si drew/bringer sa pag DDOS sa walang kuwenta server na ito kung wala ka mapakita na proof "Please Shut The Hell Up" remember matagal na ng quit si drew/bringer sa aeRO
address ko nga pala Laguna Bel-Air 1 Sta Rosa Laguna. siguraduhin mo lng yan sinasabi mo mag tatanda kami baka ikaw mag sisi sa pinasok mo gulo
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:48:22 PM by Asakura »

ph aRmin (pEruh)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 9403
  • ΤΓΦ αʀɱɪη

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2014, 11:01:43 PM »

Promise yan basher ako at mata mo sa laro

kami DVR din kmi dati so dpat banned din kami? lol anyway Sta Rosa Area ko sir Brgy. Labas tabi ng Brgy Kanluran at ng Brgy Pooc :)
Click spoiler for more information regarding aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment
Show content

aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment

Server Info :
- Server Rates : 12k/12k/99%/ 999 ( Turbo, PK server, Everyone is equal )
- Server Rates : 10k/10k/50%/ 255 ( Mayaan, A well balance server )
- Server Rates : 700x/700x/.1%/ 99 ( Old-School, No advance Classes, Balance Donation )
- Server Rates : 700x/700x/1%/ 99 ( Eternal, Updated in 3rd job )
- World of Warcraft Free Private Server 1400 Accounts and a fun server.

Server Features :
-Items seller NPC's
-Sure drops! ( non-mvp )
-Daily Events and Prizes!
-Daily WoE!
-Low Latency Dedicated Host
-Good Community - (2000+players online)
-Running for 3 months stable.
-International Server.

*War of Emperium Schedule*

Tuesday:
Start= 02:00 End= 04:00
Saturday:
Start= 08:00 End= 10:00

Some aeRO Screenies:

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDi6DSm4xdM&feature=player_embedded
http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c97d4b01e1be3c5c3?utm_campaign=over-playcap&utm_medium=player&utm_source=aerogaming.org
http://img12.imageshack.us/i/22010184.mp4/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeX3DizrbGY&feature=player_embedded

Visit us at :

Forum: http://aerogaming.org/Forum

ph [MD] PAOIE

• Certified DCP Seller
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 7990
  • $$$

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2014, 11:37:24 PM »
Currently laughing on people who doesn't have a single clue who's behind the DDOS. Including you *****. Blind shot. Haha. 🔫

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2014, 12:56:53 AM »

Before you comment on the topic, make sure that you already made a contribution for aeRO.
Unless you made one, then shut the hell up. ;)

As for Basher,
I'll commend you for banning someone for some accusation that you yourself has no proof.
While those who were reported for illegal activities such as Macro & Duping are still active and no actions have been taken.

I will not do any action nor waste my time posting if there is no solid proof that Bringer is not involved in DDOSing the server. I thank all the people who remains loyal to us and helped to capture the real people behind the scene of DDOsing the server; all reports that were emailed to me will remain confidential.

show us any proof na kasabwat si drew/bringer sa pag DDOS sa walang kuwenta server na ito kung wala ka mapakita na proof "Please Shut The Hell Up" remember matagal na ng quit si drew/bringer sa aeRO
address ko nga pala Laguna Bel-Air 1 Sta Rosa Laguna. siguraduhin mo lng yan sinasabi mo mag tatanda kami baka ikaw mag sisi sa pinasok mo gulo

As I have mentioned above. There are reports and are confidential. Why are you asking? cause you want to punish them? well common sense, I will not waste my time posting thread from here and there if this is not real. Also speak in English so everyone could understand you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:59:35 AM by [Admin] Ba$her »