Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Agit King changes v2  (Read 26805 times)

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Agit King changes v2
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2015, 09:59:01 PM »

This is so stupid no in game announcement? So we wasted our time conquering and defending the essence?

That wasn't stupid, that's why you should never ever fail to browse forum updates for you to be updated on what is happening in Aero. We already told you yesterday that it wasn't valid if you got essence that time. Do you think that I'am that so stupid not to let my guild mates defend it full force?
Sooooo...... eure failed to defend Essence today,  Agit King scores now resets, right?

If you guys want to continue on this update [Agit king on Saturdays ONLY], then the idea of closing off the Agit King castle [Essence] on Tuesdays is a good idea but atleast open the other castles so it wouldn't be a 1-castle-only-WoE on Tuesdays...

We already told you yesterday in-game that it is not counted only you just pursue your dreams that it was counted and didn't listen to me and to my guild mates, that is your opinion and now your complaining? You should be aware and always browse any update in forum so that you'll not complain anymore. Negligence/ignorance of the law/rules excuses no one! a big clap clap clap for you guys in Gwapo guild hahahaha, anyway nice woe yesterday for conquering essence, show us your strength this Saturday guys!        Take note: You go to a resort to have a swimming gathering and didn't even knowing that the swimming pool is empty hahahhahahahhaa, I've got a huge laugh with you guys yesterday, wew hahahaha
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

it Luigi

• Member Number: 32274
  • luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2015, 12:10:27 AM »

This is so stupid no in game announcement? So we wasted our time conquering and defending the essence?

That wasn't stupid, that's why you should never ever fail to browse forum updates for you to be updated on what is happening in Aero. We already told you yesterday that it wasn't valid if you got essence that time. Do you think that I'am that so stupid not to let my guild mates defend it full force?
Sooooo...... eure failed to defend Essence today,  Agit King scores now resets, right?

If you guys want to continue on this update [Agit king on Saturdays ONLY], then the idea of closing off the Agit King castle [Essence] on Tuesdays is a good idea but atleast open the other castles so it wouldn't be a 1-castle-only-WoE on Tuesdays...

We already told you yesterday in-game that it is not counted only you just pursue your dreams that it was counted and didn't listen to me and to my guild mates, that is your opinion and now your complaining? You should be aware and always browse any update in forum so that you'll not complain anymore. Negligence/ignorance of the law/rules excuses no one! a big clap clap clap for you guys in Gwapo guild hahahaha, anyway nice woe yesterday for conquering essence, show us your strength this Saturday guys!        Take note: You go to a resort to have a swimming gathering and didn't even knowing that the swimming pool is empty hahahhahahahhaa, I've got a huge laugh with you guys yesterday, wew hahahaha

okay, i hope you can defend it this saturday xoxo

br Franco

• Member Number: 25860
  • Genius

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2015, 09:48:50 AM »

Did I complain? please read my post again. It was a QUESTION not a COMPLAINT. Learn the difference.
Should I remind you that players RARELY visit the forums to check on stuffs like this? Players only go to forums when the SERVERS ARE DOWN and what's up with your "Take note" cr*p? now that's NONSENSE not "NON SENSE"

non sense!

:(

us LittleChicken

• Member Number: 36227

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2015, 07:59:44 PM »
up :P :P :P :P :P

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2015, 02:14:46 AM »

Did I complain? please read my post again. It was a QUESTION not a COMPLAINT. Learn the difference.
Should I remind you that players RARELY visit the forums to check on stuffs like this? Players only go to forums when the SERVERS ARE DOWN and what's up with your "Take note" cr*p? now that's NONSENSE not "NON SENSE"

non sense!

I said it nonsense because you don't really understand what was the update all about, you're just trying to elaborate that Eurekans failed to defend it, eventually yes, we failed to defend it but during free woe and that is a Tuesday's woe. Why are you mad bro? Because your belief  that Tuesday Woe was counted then suddenly you notice that your understanding of the update was too far away of the exact meaning of it? It's not my fault if you didn't read or browse forum updates or maybe you read it but didn't understand it. All I can say is, this Saturday will be the AK scoring again, then prove it that you can conquer us during Saturday, there's no problem with that, if you can conquer it then its all yours. As I was saying I can manage to continue this AK for 10 years or up just to encourage more players. We should be grateful that Basher hold an Agit King event and we should support it, but not by means of flaming topics. As I was saying we already told you in-game  that during Tuesday's woe it is not counted but you still insist. Hope to see your strength this Saturday's woe. Goodluck
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:48:16 AM by macjhams »

br Franco

• Genius

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2015, 03:32:43 AM »

non sense!

I said it nonsense because you don't really understand what was the update all about, you're just trying to elaborate that Eurekans failed to defend it, eventually yes, we failed to defend it but during free woe and that is a Tuesday's woe. Why are you mad bro? Because your belief  that Tuesday Woe was counted then suddenly you notice that your understanding of the update was too far away of the exact meaning of it? It's not my fault if you didn't read or browse forum updates or maybe you read it but didn't understand it. All I can say is, this Saturday will be the AK scoring again, then prove it that you can conquer us during Saturday, there's no problem with that, if you can conquer it then its all yours. As I was saying I can manage to continue this AK for 10 years or up just to encourage more players. We should be grateful that Basher hold an Agit King event and we should support it, but not by means of flaming topics. As I was saying we already told you in-game during that Tuesday's woe that it is not counted but you still insist. Hope to see your strength this Saturday's woe. Goodluck

I wasn't mad about the update bro, im not even mad at all. It just bothers me that you had to include that "Take note" thing on your reply, It's like a poorly made metaphor.  :-[
Btw, I agree with you on being grateful that GM Ba$her brought back the Agit king event. What I was saying earlier is that the Essence castle should be closed-off during Tuesday WoE so that it wouldn't create "chaos and confusion" on the Agit king event, make Azeroth and Phoenix be the castles available for Tuesdays.

I believe that you have the "resources" to continue your quest on becoming an Agit king for 10 years, let's just hope that aeRO lasts that long.  ;)

- no active GM's ingame [except for GM Phantasmagoria, she's the best!  :-* ]
- lack of ingame events
- where are the updates that were promised to us before? New point system? New items? etc.

^  I just wanted to include that so if any GM/Admin sees it, they'll know what's wrong with aeRO now.  HEHE

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2015, 08:43:41 AM »
There are only few players in mayaan server, so the news about Tuesday's FREE Woe will absolutely disseminated to other players. It was already explained by Basher, the reasons why he did this update. It's up to the GM's of every guild competing with this AK if they'll woe during Tuesday, just like what Milk said, that it will be an advantage if the defending guild holds the AK castle during FREE Woe in preparation to defend it on Saturday's woe. Again Goodluck on Saturday.

br Franco

• Genius

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2015, 11:37:42 AM »
There are only few players in mayaan server, so the news about Tuesday's FREE Woe will absolutely disseminated to other players. It was already explained by Basher, the reasons why he did this update. It's up to the GM's of every guild competing with this AK if they'll woe during Tuesday, just like what Milk said, that it will be an advantage if the defending guild holds the AK castle during FREE Woe in preparation to defend it on Saturday's woe. Again Goodluck on Saturday.

So you're okay with Essence being open during Tuesday WoE? Now that Essence is occuppied by the guild Gwapo, won't it be unfair for your guild[Eurekans] to go and take back Essence which rightfully belongs to your guild on Saturday WoE? Just asking bro`  ;)

it Luigi

• luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2015, 01:25:42 PM »

So you're okay with Essence being open during Tuesday WoE? Now that Essence is occuppied by the guild Gwapo, won't it be unfair for your guild[Eurekans] to go and take back Essence which rightfully belongs to your guild on Saturday WoE? Just asking bro`  ;)

Think old man think !!

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2015, 11:56:49 PM »

Think old man think !!

That's the way Basher wants so let's just support it!       And by the way Luigi, You read, forum and you think, but absolutely you don't understand it, sad for you to tell you frankly! Don't cry in forum, you said your "stronk" then prove it this Saturday, its a winning and losing  event. If we lose then we will accept it, there's no big deal with that. Good luck this coming saturday.

it Luigi

• luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2015, 03:30:35 AM »

Think old man think !!

That's the way Basher wants so let's just support it!       And by the way Luigi, You read, forum and you think, but absolutely you don't understand it, sad for you to tell you frankly! Don't cry in forum, you said your "stronk" then prove it this Saturday, its a winning and losing  event. If we lose then we will accept it, there's no big deal with that. Good luck this coming saturday.

dont be sad old man!!

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2015, 04:13:32 AM »

Think old man think !!

dont be sad old man!!

stronk more luigi, more sad for you nyahahaha

sg D e b b i e

• Support and Order
  • Member Number: 30962
  • Starbucks Partner, Princess Coffee Master

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2015, 09:30:22 AM »
calm down guys
All times I stated will be in +8GMT (Phillipines, Singapore Time Zone)
IGN:
Baby : Baby Debbieee xD
Gypsy : Debbieee x3
BioChemist : Debbieee xD
Wizard : x D e b b i e
Soul Linker : Scented Pillows
Paladin : Park Se Young
Star Gladiator : Lee Seul Bi
Ninja : Loh Yeh Moh Yeh

Heart, Body, Crema. An espresso shot dies in 10 seconds.
Ninja Counter Video

ph arcain65

• Legendary Member Number: 4
  • ang masasabi ko "mahal ko kayow"

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/i6y.gif/
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2015, 07:30:53 AM »
GM BASHER, I HAVE FAVOR IF NO WOE OR DISABLED EVERY TUESDAY WOE BECAUSE OF THE AGIT KING SO OPEN LIKE PAYON OR ALDEBARAN CASTLE EVERY TUESDAY WOE DURING AGIT KING ,TNX :) #RESPECT
i love my kurikong!....
i dont like macro pang mahina lang un!!!!

IGN           > concern citizen
Server        > Turbonatics
Guild Name> Obilivion Justica

jann153

• Member Number: 2909
  • Reporter

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2015, 08:21:16 AM »
GM BASHER, I HAVE FAVOR IF NO WOE OR DISABLED EVERY TUESDAY WOE BECAUSE OF THE AGIT KING SO OPEN LIKE PAYON OR ALDEBARAN CASTLE EVERY TUESDAY WOE DURING AGIT KING ,TNX :) #RESPECT
Pa #respect kapa ayusin mo muna english mo bago ka mag inarte! Pwe!
Originally, the Agit King event was hosted by Ajax but he is currently having other priorities. Yes, a majority is frustrated to be left without any response. But try to understand both parties. I think your reasons are clear enough but how about the other side? Can you try to have some empathy & put youself in their shoes for a moment?

About your question. What's up with the Agit King event? Well, I have recently talked to Admin Basher about the AK and what would make it run again is an automated system. Something independant, that doesn't require a staff to host it (something like the dice event for example). It would update by itself and give out a prize automatically to the winning guild master that has successfully defended the castle for x times. In other words, it is a work in progress meaning it will be running again. As for now, I do not have any specific date to give but it's for a near future.

I hope it has, in certain ways, enlighten you for a bit.