Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server maintenance  (Read 16402 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Server maintenance
« on: June 23, 2018, 02:37:37 AM »
We will be running a quick server tweaking to improve the connection in game. The server will be back within an hour.   ;) ;) ;)

ph sopran123

• Member Number: 33383
  • Played first in Mayaan, then in Turbo, now Eternal

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Server maintenance
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 02:39:29 AM »
I hope the dev team would give Eternal a little fixing   ::)
 /hp /hp /hp
FIX Eternal Server

*Constant lag spikes*
*Login connection problems*
*Lack of custom items*
*Dragon Breath formula bugged (doesn't work with TGK card)*
*80m for a Girly Ribbon on a semi-mid rate server? /omg*
*Inconsistent X3 drop rate and exp rate hours*
*Card remover not placed in parallel with Coin Exchanger (why make us go to prontera everytime?)*
*Platinum Skill NPC not working*
*Lack of Items in exchange of PvP Points*
*No Bloody Branch in exchange of Vote Points (you can even make it every 50vp = 1bb for the sake of just having it and for the sake of balancing the population of MVP cards in game)*

ph Aikoo_ETO

• Member Number: 55071
  • Certified Professional Aeroist

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 02:39:34 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) Nice GM

yyyyahooyeyyyy

• Member Number: 57052

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »
 /ph please unban my old account GM basher. please help me to get back my zeny and old item

ae wildbeast

• Member Number: 398
  • No to Bias Please :)

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 02:55:11 AM »
 /meow

yyyyahooyeyyyy

• Member Number: 57052

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 02:56:16 AM »
GM what can i do to unban my old account in aero? i stopped playing for a longtime . i want to play it again please unban my old account so i can bring my friends with me. thankyou and morepower Godbless. my username in game is " yahooyeyy hope you notice my message thankyou " /ph

ph xeinxinforum

• Member Number: 15496
  • █ █ █ Rush Empire █ █ █

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 03:18:55 AM »
Server up :D

[Server Name] [Turbo]
[IGN] [Stalker • BaRaYaN • Taekwon Master • Pirate King GoI D Roger • Baby Blacksmith • Rush Empire]
 [Guild Name] [Rush Empire • aeRO Gaming Babies]

[Server Name] [Mayaan]
[IGN] [Stalker • Yujiro Hanma • Blacksmith • Rush Empire]
[Guild Name] [Rush Empire]

https://www.facebook.com/rush.aero

+1 KARMA IF I HELPED

markjp10

• Member Number: 57104

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »
Help me GM Basher to recover my item gear to my deleted Character in Mayaan Server,the Deleted Character's name is I I I M a C I I I
my account username is blackmamba321
time deleted: 6:00Am-6:40am(Philippine Time)
thankyou

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:01:20 PM by markjp10 »

jpro_sti18

• Member Number: 57112

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 09:12:56 PM »

ph Mimimoo

• Member Number: 56603

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 02:38:33 AM »
GM BASHER HELP ME WHY MY ID CANNOT LOG IN
 :'( :'( :'( WHY REJECT FROM SERVER 3
 AND INCORRECT PASSOWRD WHATS WRONG
IM NOT CHEATER  :'( :'( :'(

ph Mimimoo

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 02:53:56 AM »

ph Mimimoo

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 04:13:20 AM »
https://aerogamingdcp.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.htmlS << WHAT IS THIS ?? NOW CHECK THE IP 138.201 117 25

ph Mimimoo

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 07:05:03 AM »
huhu GM BASHER HELP ME ALL MY ITEMS IS GONE PLEASE HELP ME

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

https://aerogamingdcp.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.htmlS
138.201.117.25 << ????

ph RONUALDO VALDEZ

• Member Number: 56522
  • More Popular Than Jesus

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 10:26:11 AM »
KINDLY REMOVE OR DISABLE THIS TRICK DEAD SKILL.... :( :( :( :( :(
DUE TO OBSTRUCTION ON DEFENSE.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I HOPE YOU DONT IGNORE IT THANKS IN ADVANCE HAVE A NICE DAY ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
aeRO Player Since 2002

Nocturna
Kenan
Mayaan
Test
Turbo

gl DarylnoT

• Member Number: 56319

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • vmate
vmate app
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 10:41:34 AM »
mate is the most colossal iphone app awfully used made by lots of people world. this specific software allows for complete celebration with regard to the user at each and every place of a persons whether to the saddest mood or the atmosphere of total dejection. once in a while users could possibly not attain the gaining access to do with net connection to watch the instructional videos within the web inside relaxation tone. the foregoing vmate software is included good view the the latest viral video high street whether or not the user isn't going to acquire the anchor text of web. as well as, by now this iphone app the consumer will be able free download all the lessons meanwhile with the immediate access on their own google android smart phone which have no troubles. reason why individuals are required to attain the access of that request is really because vmate is well liked fully utilized to suit obtaining movies online, Songs as well video causes a computer owner to watch out these kinds of with out any interruptions other or simply perturbations throughout.

this guidance instance has acknowledge that there are ability of getting it difficult quantity of limitless coaching and gives the peruse of 200 tv set areas to all the users cost-free of cost. it is deemed an app instantly convenient inside several operating system instruments by which that it grant free access you concerning on the search, viewing in addition,yet getting from many other 100 of sites for instance YouTube myspace. the very programmer on this iphone app maintains particular this as the large definition astest downloader of video clip.?hence the vmate APK are living tv shows is compatible effectively correctly normally during a softer place. most probably, there are numerous features video recording downloaders true that's available, but nonetheless,but nevertheless,on the contrary at this moment our society is often rather passionate for this instance the whole because a piece of cake worthy considerations. my app is completely great to the market and is defined as borne with sufficient extremely good of functionality recommendation and can't ever which stumbled upon be a specialized recently. and thereby, throughout this excellent submission anyone is going to easily enough assess all the films and video blueprints on their android os apparatus, IOS cell phone vmate as well as even on device. now, in the past lets us read the streaks with this software package, long before progressing farther with the process of uploading.

traits:

sent to guidelines the extreme why people love this instance, check out all of them

a number of a couple of instructional videos down load the only thing having a single case study void of any disturbances.

you often is facilitated and get a hold of movies online suffered with a number of programs within them

an individual will most likely very nicely grab video clips within YouTube, Vimeo and as a consequence DailMotion by using a simple tap

without any contact the consumer ought to very easily view every single one located movies

With the best harley-davidson the operator may very well export all newest artist movie downloads

this can be multi function leisure practical application most definitely issued for all viewers.

The most amazing program is numerous plus point to draw the users

them software package is only freed from cost without costing a single pound moreover fully an fascinating to pc users which have no troubles.

vmate practical application export such as vmate establishment

to date, vmate is one of vmate the best option software package for your training videos trying to find with out several most suitable might involving replacement as yet it. when could a person is searching for the ultimate application with regards to installing, possibly you'll find nothing is as cool as it vmate request, Do try out the top used facilities and attain the upload of your app regarding online store without the need for of vmate APK complications and luxuriate in fully severity it is very as without final price.