Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Eternal Reborn(Update Recommendations)  (Read 18046 times)

xfreedom17x

• Member Number: 56472

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal Reborn(Update Recommendations)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 12:06:34 PM »
Actually its better not to have the tombstone thing for the mvp cause knowing the time of respawn of mvp = players wait for it..In my opinion having it unknown to us makes it a challenges though as of now there are only max of 30 players  :) :) :) (my point only)

au LeOn3L

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24649

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 10:52:45 PM »
I like the idea of tombstone where we can revive mvps that have died but this could easily be exploited using mulple accnts killing mvp over and over.

Im only suggesting the official tombstone.  When you kill a MPV monster it leaves a tombstone, its clickable it tells You who killed it and its time of death.  Now everyone will have a chance since nobody is hording their respawn time.

Maybe we can add some boss drops for those MVPs without unique drops so gm dont have to edit everything.

I agree with this idea, at least there's a chance for other people specially new players on hunting MVP's which have been a problem in Eternal for a long time.

au LeOn3L

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24649

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »
Actually its better not to have the tombstone thing for the mvp cause knowing the time of respawn of mvp = players wait for it..In my opinion having it unknown to us makes it a challenges though as of now there are only max of 30 players  :) :) :) (my point only)

I understand your point xfreedom17x, but imo we should not be aiming for max 30 players only but we should be aiming for more. I understand also that most veteran players holdup mvp times for their benefits, but this doesn't help the new player at all, tombstone will also self-enforce people to share mvp times to others. As i said before we should be thinking for future of eternal server.