Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Agit King changes v2  (Read 26787 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Agit King changes v2
« on: May 25, 2015, 04:59:06 PM »
To Turbo, Mayaan and Eternal Users,

Since mostly everyone is off work on Saturdays, the Agit King event will be held only every Saturdays. Also there will be few more changes that will be applied soon. So hold your horses and wait for further announcement.

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Agit King changes v2
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 06:08:02 PM »
I think this is chaotic, if AK date will be Saturday only then how about Tuesday's woe? do the defending guild need to defend it @ Tuesday? If they do defend it and defended it successfully during Tuesday meaning it is useless because AK will be just on Saturday. My suggestion on this update is: If AK will be during Saturday then the points earned before this update comes out should be included, disable woe during Tuesday( to evade chaos) and lastly this update should be announce also in game not just in forum so that online players can be easily disseminate this update to their fellow players. Anyway putting AK every Saturday is a good update also since almost players are off during Saturday, I'm up for this but Tuesday's woe should be disable first in order not to create a chaos. Make the woe every Saturday just for this AK only and bring it back after AK ends up. More power to Aero admin.
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please
  • Member Number: 8118
  • Chew you up & spit you out.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 06:30:36 PM »
^
So to sum up your ideas:

1- updates have to consider the current AK scoring;
2- disable Tuesday's WoE

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 06:41:18 PM »
^
So to sum up your ideas:

1- updates have to consider the current AK scoring;
2- disable Tuesday's WoE

Eventually, Yes, if Tuesday's woe will not be disabled then if other guild conquer it during Tuesday's woe how can the defending guild defend it since the opponent guild took it away during Tuesday's woe. Just what I've said it is chaotic update. To sum it up and evade chaos my suggestion is to disable Tuesday's woe.

ph Foris

• Donator
  • Member Number: 26261
  • I am an ENGINEER!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 07:08:51 PM »
This means no WOE for today. Omy <\3

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:26 PM »
I think you are pushing too hard by saying it is a chaotic update. In my opinion, if things are well established, chaos won't happen and there will be no misunderstanding. There's no need to jump to conclusions. That been said, the reason the update has not been implemented yet is to hear about everyone's opinion just like now.

Now, talking about broadcasting the update in-game. It is everyone responsability to check the forum. In game, there is a broadcasted message saying to "Always check the forum for the latest updates and event on the server!" It is there to remind you to check the forum often. So, broadcasting a message or not is not a problem. The real problem here is some people don't know how to search for the informations even after the reminder.

And please, kindly avoid using lame excuses like some user don't know how to use the forum or don't have an account. If you know how to search on google or to create an email, it should not be difficult to use the forum.

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 07:20:19 PM »
I think you are pushing too hard by saying it is a chaotic update. In my opinion, if things are well established, chaos won't happen and there will be no misunderstanding. There's no need to jump to conclusions. That been said, the reason the update has not been implemented yet is to hear about everyone's opinion just like now.

Now, talking about broadcasting the update in-game. It is everyone responsability to check the forum. In game, there is a broadcasted message saying to "Always check the forum for the latest updates and event on the server!" It is there to remind you to check the forum often. So, broadcasting a message or not is not a problem. The real problem here is some people don't know how to search for the informations even after the reminder.

And please, kindly avoid using lame excuses like some user don't know how to use the forum or don't have an account. If you know how to search on google or to create an email, it should not be difficult to use the forum.

Plus, this message is also seen every time you open the (Play aeRO) patcher. Which I hope everyone is doing to get an updated client. The reason we count the points for Agit King only every Saturday is to keep the prize rare as possibly we can. And you have 2 hours to capture the agit. If you think you'll need to be there all the time to defend your agit. Then you have to spend some more effort to be active on Tuesday WOE. It's part of the GamePlay proved it that you're guild is indeed should be called the "Agit King"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:23:00 PM by [Admin] Ba$her »

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
So, you better be there on Tuesday's WoE if you want to have a good defense for Saturday: the best defense is a good offense!

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 07:58:03 PM »
So, let me have an example for mayaan. If we fail to defend it today meaning it will be counted back to 0/7 score? To make the prize more rare this is how works?  :o ,if it will be counted back to 0/7 then meaning Tuesday's woe is included in AK schedule of woe, but conquering essence during Tuesday will not be valid, Am I right?

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 08:06:01 PM »

Plus, this message is also seen every time you open the (Play aeRO) patcher. Which I hope everyone is doing to get an updated client. The reason we count the points for Agit King only every Saturday is to keep the prize rare as possibly we can. And you have 2 hours to capture the agit. If you think you'll need to be there all the time to defend your agit. Then you have to spend some more effort to be active on Tuesday WOE. It's part of the GamePlay proved it that you're guild is indeed should be called the "Agit King"

Just a reminder, you cant blame other players to use forum because we all know that almost players are children, without the capability and cant reached the meaning of forum, all they want is to play and play. Only few has the knowledge to join forum. If there are players(children) that's has time to join forum then expect them to ask how to do this, how to do that, posting on the wrong section because they are lack of know how. I think you got my point on saying this slightly chaotic. Players doesn't have the same I.Q, so we need to understand the situation here.

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 08:15:29 PM »
Anyway I'am not against this update, I'm just sharing my point of view and suggestion. Looking forward every minute and seconds for this update.  :)

wataro000

• Member Number: 8084

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 08:15:56 PM »
So, let me have an example for mayaan. If we fail to defend it today meaning it will be counted back to 0/7 score? To make the prize more rare this is how works?  :o ,if it will be counted back to 0/7 then meaning Tuesday's woe is included in AK schedule of woe, but conquering essence during Tuesday will not be valid, Am I right?

if you don't defended it today (tuesday) well you need is to get it back(conquer) the castle every saturday then defend it to continued the scoring for AK event ::) lalalalala :-[

this is what we called the agit king, like the old days :) "ahit king" invented by other players because of failure to defend agit king but now just make alliance then have rotation on being agit king :) maybe they should add to the update lessen the max guild members (76 are too much) and disable the alliance to have some challenged especially for some users of 0 delay program/macro then using LOV/other spam skills ::)

ph Foris

• Donator
  • Member Number: 26261
  • I am an ENGINEER!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 08:23:43 PM »
I agree with wataro. Lessen the member capacity of each guild disable guild alliance. Since Mayaan has a low population of players maybe you can change it only in Mayaan. :)

ph Kato Ricudou

• Donator
  • Member Number: 17171
  • Don't do anything Stupid!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 08:53:32 PM »
Counting scores only for saturdays is way more interesting to me. This is nice update, thanks gms i like it.  :D
MAYAAN SERVER

ph L e x

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16360
  • Silence! I'll kill You - achmed the dead terrorist

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 08:54:59 PM »
well, this update leads to a more boring game.