Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server and Forum upgrades.  (Read 208848 times)

ph X S star G X

• aero adicticus
  • Member Number: 9929
  • Embrace The Darkness

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Server and Forum upgrades.
« Reply #540 on: October 09, 2011, 02:58:01 AM »
Pa alam aero nb?..
parang nkakatamad n

hays...='c
-Quit

IGN's:
Guild: H A R B A S
Show content
X S star G X
iStar X
Kamao Ni iStar
PaLLy iStar
DS iStar
Fate oF iStar
Mr iStar Smith
lSl ouL lil Star
X F star S X

us r

• Member Number: 21068
  • sa PUSO mo! :)

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 09, 2011, 03:39:12 AM »
puro spam na ang forum, sira ang server, anu nba ng yayari sa aeRO? ;D

ph akosigu

• Donator
  • Member Number: 20822

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 09, 2011, 03:40:06 AM »
puro spam na ang forum, sira ang server, anu nba ng yayari sa aeRO? ;D

quit ka na rin hahahaha

IGN - SinX ni GU (turbo)

us r

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 09, 2011, 03:42:17 AM »
haha di pwede! bibigyan mo pa ko ng megs :D kelan nga ba yun? haha

ph akosigu

• Donator
  • Member Number: 20822

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 09, 2011, 03:43:04 AM »
hahaha ewan ko lang? LOL  8)

IGN - SinX ni GU (turbo)

us r

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 09, 2011, 03:44:42 AM »
hahaha ewan ko lang? LOL  8)

sa sabado! haha sure na yun sabi mo e. :D

ph Amber

• Gamer not a Player ;)
  • Member Number: 10199
  • EternaL Elite

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 09, 2011, 04:24:48 AM »
bye aero ^_^
ARGUING WITH RETARDS:

"It's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it's victorious"

Don't Forget to Vote everyday by clicking me :)

Like us on Facebook ;)

Don't Forget to Follow the Rules (read me) ;)

BLUEs

• Member Number: 18745

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 09, 2011, 04:28:15 AM »
oh men

happyMEAL

• Member Number: 9961

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2011, 04:31:43 AM »
admins are hiding
no update
forum full of spam

i think this is their way of saying goodbye

goodbye players
GM/admin you are selfish
keep us waiting in vain

goodbye~
karma karma na lang GM

Bubbah

• Member Number: 22291

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2011, 05:36:48 AM »
admins are hiding
no update
forum full of spam

goodbye players

i agree. buhbye aero!

ph miser21

• Member Number: 19269

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [URL=http://s271.photobucket.com/user/retry1231/media/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg.html][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/retry1231/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg[/img][/URL]
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2011, 05:41:58 AM »
admins are hiding
no update
forum full of spam

goodbye players

i agree. buhbye aero!

uie sayang gamit enge hehe
UMAYOS KA A !

ph tom008

• Member Number: 3283
  • The Sun God shall rise again

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2011, 05:43:40 AM »
3 months of hard work.... all went into ashes... :(

ph vinzs

• Member Number: 6695

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:37 AM »
anu nah mga admin... hayaan nyo nalng bah nah mawla mga players nyo.. gawa kau paraan para mah fix nyo aero...sayang naman ang tagal nyong nag-ipon ng player, tapus ngaun parang wla nah..

af Hikeopespique

• Member Number: 22696
  • [url=http://constructionhistory.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=176468]Forex Brokers Draw Scrutiny[/url]

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Forex Capital
« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2011, 06:21:21 AM »
Metaquotes 

If it does happen I won't let anyone take me about but you, you can reckon on that  . Jeers, and wonder too, followed the lady as she made her way to the cathedral gates, between the carriages and the footmen waiting for their masters to come out. Frank?" she asked eagerly, seeing that something was amiss. For the cleverest and most rational, and I only pretended to believe that you were insane  . Then he journeyed further, till he came to an orchard where an old woman in a gray cloak was feeding fowls.  Forex Hedging Probably when after my departure she had settled with Pyotr Stepanovitch that there should be a ball and that she should be present she must have gone again to the study where Andrey Antonovitch was sitting, utterlyshatteredby the matinee; must again have used all her fascinations to persuade him to come with her. Metatrader 4 Mobile Shatov ran up, but Marie, hiding her face in the pillow, seized his hand and gripped and squeezed it with all her might. Technical Analysis Forex A footman in livery cleared the way for her, though every one stepped back spontaneously to let her pass. Metatrader Plugins This is what I'll do,I said, after a moment's thought. Metatrader Programming The fat monk with the jug, from the monastery, for some reason had none handed to him at all, though up till then he had had his glass every day. Metatrader 4 Android "This is my fight," said the Woodman, "so get behind me and I will meet them as they come." He seized his axe, which he had made very sharp, and as the leader of the wolves came on the Tin Woodman swung his arm and chopped the wolf's head from its body, so that it immediately died. Forex Guide Listen. Forex Scalping Method
Then the Tin Woodman went back to his friends, who wished him every joy on account of his good fortune. Free Forex Ebooks And she flew off to walk by the wet brick pavements and the wooden planks to Stepan Trofimovitch's. Forex Ebooks Here are the other things I used to deceive you. Forex Bot "Seven and a half million years our race has waited for this Great and Hopefully Enlightening Day!" cried the cheer leader. Forex Financial Market Couldn't help it, you know, it was so pretty and inspiring. Forex 4 You He could not remain all that time without news either; but as soon as I departed from the statement of facts, and began discussing the case in itself, and formulated any theory, he at once gesticulated to me to stop. Mt4 Ea 
The captain's stupid red face (he was hopelessly drunk) expanded in a broad vacant grin at this greeting. And who should bring the water out but, as they thought, the fisherman's daughter. Ford frowned. What do you do here? That I'll bring and ask for payment tomorrow night." So when the night came the girl held out her apron for the money, and as she was going up the stairs, she stopped suddenly and said, "Goody me!  Free Forex Ebooks

af Hikeopespique

• Member Number: 22696
  • [url=http://constructionhistory.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=176468]Forex Brokers Draw Scrutiny[/url]

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Metatrader 5 Indicators
« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2011, 06:21:34 AM »
Best Forex Indicator 

He saw me as I drove past. Quelque chose d'Maite et de tres content dans la figure, pomtant tres severe, roide et serieux. "One day, when the princes were out--ahem! But on the very last day of the eleventh month, the King, her husband, led her into a room she had never set eyes on before. What Lebyadkin?  Forex Scalping Ea Won't he catch it?" whispered Gus to Frank, for both owed him a grudge. Forex Invest I'll see  . Forex Quote She lay down at once, and with Toto beside her soon fell into a sound sleep. Metatrader Scam "Better get him right home," advised Gus, who stood by looking on, with his little sisters Laura and Lotty clinging to him. Metatrader 4 Expert Advisors What are you thinking of? Forex Secrets For a minute he seemed to sink into oblivion. Forex Chart "What shall little children sing On Christmas Day, on Christmas Day? Forex Brokers For Beginners
The beer you had should have cushioned your system a bit." "Whhhrrrr..." said Arthur Dent. Forex Trading Course I pray you to give me a heart that I may be as other men are." "Why should I do this?" demanded the Beast. Financial Markets Trading You know, of course, that courage is always inside one; so that this really cannot be called courage until you have swallowed it. Metastock Download Anyway, you'd better make a note of such phrases, and remember them, you know, in case you have to talk  . Forex Jobs You   there's no limit to the liberties you take, Pyotr Stepanovitch. Mt4 Expert Advisor said Von Lembke, staring at him in surprise. Free Metatrader Indicators 
It went on for a long time. He got off the horse and took his box of pistols under his arm. No, I am not precisely in the army, I  What an inquisitive woman! Say how you'll fight. A regular shopkeeper.  Interactive Brokers Metatrader