Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server is up!  (Read 111243 times)

ph citz02

• Member Number: 25026

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Server is up!
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2012, 09:36:28 PM »
i already heard that a thousand times.!! i should do it again and again and then the STUPID GM will rollback it again and again???

procopio

• Member Number: 24814

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2012, 10:03:31 PM »
this post could be a concern to all admins and gms

please don't do the rollback.
we had a hard time making our characters to the maximum level.
we had a hard time to make and earn some coins for our needs in the game.
we had a hard time to hunt and make items in the game.

then after all those wasted time..all you got to do is to rollback from a certain point in which its kinda irritating and somewhat some of your clients tends to quit.

if, there is an anomalous "doings" of some..trace those items of anomalous deeds that exceeds the number of your data..as i suggest on other posts..do a weekly server maintenance.

thank you very much.
Denethor

nz superman27

• Member Number: 7972
  • o0o Allen Walker o0o

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
[GM]Basher Can you open the server of old school please!
« Reply #242 on: May 03, 2012, 02:59:34 AM »

. . .GM Basher can you please fix the server of old school all of player's of old school waiting for the server open . . .all donator's in aware server are agry because we are not play old school server just why messaging to you  . . .GM Basher can you help us in old school please. . .

By allen walker in
Old school server mainten
OLD SCHOOL player. . .

o0o Allen Walker o0o

Retribution
Hide Yo Kidz
Ambush
Three Trials Of Death

nz superman27

• Member Number: 7972
  • o0o Allen Walker o0o

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Please open the old school server please. . .
« Reply #243 on: May 03, 2012, 03:03:44 AM »

im not dump the rules here we all players of old school are waiting for your reply GM's
we want to play old school. . .can you please open aware GM's

Thank you for your cooperation

Waiting for reply or update
for old school server

By Allen walker

Armagedon guild and Ambush
OLD SCHOOL player. . .

o0o Allen Walker o0o

Retribution
Hide Yo Kidz
Ambush
Three Trials Of Death

iceman03

• Member Number: 12279

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 03, 2012, 04:15:28 AM »
Yeah GM basher i think Allen is right i amalso waiting for the old school server to open...there was no report of any abuse or illegal doing in old school server pleae dont make a rollback....please...and open the server please cant wait to play.....^_^

ph citz02

• Member Number: 25026

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 03, 2012, 05:50:27 AM »
GM what is the meaning of this another rollback again???

another donators want to do it again????????? kinda irritating on our part

If want a help regarding on your database may i help you????

i'm a Level 3 Database Administrator of Hewlett-Packard Philippines.

so you will not do the UNLIMITED ROLLBACK!

monsterancher

• Member Number: 10936

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2012, 05:53:19 AM »
NICE ONE!

monsterancher

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2012, 05:54:57 AM »

(IDOL) :D

ph kid rock

• Member Number: 18209
  • I Am Kid ^_^

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Cyborg Sprite Online Shop
« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2012, 06:05:54 AM »
gm basher please fix it the server now turbo down again and no rollback this time please
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 06:08:23 AM by kid rock »

monsterancher

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2012, 06:06:40 AM »
DONT ROLLBACK 1week wew.. please think before you act .. YOU ALWAYS PRIORITIZE THE DONATORS!

ph adrokista

• Member Number: 2062
  • ♀♀™Wala sa porma ang lakas™♀♀

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
ROLLBACK because some DONATORS has been scammed or hacked..ahaha..as always..so guys if someone again a donator has been hack or scam be ready for a surprise rollback that will happen..ahaha..

Girl of my Dreams

cyclone

• Member Number: 17083
  • iamBurninG

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2012, 06:35:00 AM »

This guy.  :)

ikael

• Member Number: 24862

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2012, 11:03:53 AM »
i already heard that a thousand times.!! i should do it again and again and then the STUPID GM will rollback it again and again???

"server" - work on progress

time to:

Go outside
Mingle with your friends
drink some beer
hug your wife
feed your dog
see a movie
sleep
eat
laugh
love
lol  ;D

ph agamulach

• Member Number: 24531

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2012, 09:14:43 PM »
My apologies for what I am about to say, Its just that its kinda annoying or rather depressing to see players  wine about the things that they don't really know if its true or not ..

Take this one for example:

DONT ROLLBACK 1week wew.. please think before you act .. YOU ALWAYS PRIORITIZE THE DONATORS!

I don't know about you guys, but if I'm the one running the server .. I will prioritize a donator (But of course its going to depend on the situation).
.. Why will I prioritize them? .. simply because the donators are the ones that helps pay the bills for keeping the servers up. I mean c'mon, running a server is not cheap nor free.
And just a thought, I don't see the connection with the "SERVER MAINTENANCE" and "PRIORITIZING A DONATOR" has to do with the server being fixed. I mean, the admins are fixing the problem not just for the donators .. but for the "players" .. and by saying players it means donators and non-doantors a like.
Another thing .. what does a "ROLLBACK" has to do with "PRIORITIZING A DONATOR"? .. I don't get it .. oh, you mean the rollback is because a donator requested it? .. I don't think so.

There goes my take about this post, and please, think before you write .. I mean personally, I don't think that a rollback is a request from a donator rather its part of the solution to fix the problem. (Let's say for example, your computer got infected by a virus that you can't fix .. a simple "system restore" can help you fix the problem .. ergo as for our case a "rollback" will help wipe any anomalies on our server.

And about this one:

ROLLBACK because some DONATORS has been scammed or hacked..ahaha..as always..so guys if someone again a donator has been hack or scam be ready for a surprise rollback that will happen..ahaha..

.. seriously?
.. you got it all wrong dude .. being a donator does not give them the power to manipulate the game nor to get special attention when it comes to trades or hack cases. I mean, I don't think that the admins will do a rollback if a donator got hacked or scammed.
.. How would I know? For the reason because its a player's responsibility to safe guard their account or to be vigilant enough not to get scammed.
.. one more thing, donators get "in game items" .. not special treatment when it come to in game problems.

And as for the other similar post .. here's what I have to say ... "seriously?" lol

Anyway, instead of wining about stuff that we really don't know about, try reading the updates from our GMs to enlighten us why the server is not yet up. (I took the liberty to quote the update I read earlier)

I'm converting our database to INNOBDB which is more faster and reliable compare to Myisam, but it requires time because of the fact that our database is huge. It's impossible to give time when the server will be back as we have to do some investigation later.

so there .. didn't that just enlightened us about what is currently being done?
all we need to do now is to wait patiently and not spread rumors about why the server is down (because its not helping to fix the problem).

and yeah, I am also waiting for the servers to go up, just like what other players/donators are doing right now.
oh .. btw, I'm not a donator nor a lvl 3 admin of some sort. I'm just a regular guy who plays RO for fun.

.. I almost forgot .. you can shoot them an email if you know the reason behind the problem, and if you might have the knowledge to fix it, please do share it with them.
email our admins at support@aerogaming.org

Thanks and best regards,
Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about events, and small people talk about wine.

ph ladyquanyin

• Member Number: 25246
  • scammer, needs no respect from the crowd

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2012, 09:25:08 PM »
My apologies for what I am about to say, Its just that its kinda annoying or rather depressing to see players  wine about the things that they don't really know if its true or not ..

Take this one for example:

I don't know about you guys, but if I'm the one running the server .. I will prioritize a donator (But of course its going to depend on the situation).
.. Why will I prioritize them? .. simply because the donators are the ones that helps pay the bills for keeping the servers up. I mean c'mon, running a server is not cheap nor free.
And just a thought, I don't see the connection with the "SERVER MAINTENANCE" and "PRIORITIZING A DONATOR" has to do with the server being fixed. I mean, the admins are fixing the problem not just for the donators .. but for the "players" .. and by saying players it means donators and non-doantors a like.
Another thing .. what does a "ROLLBACK" has to do with "PRIORITIZING A DONATOR"? .. I don't get it .. oh, you mean the rollback is because a donator requested it? .. I don't think so.

There goes my take about this post, and please, think before you write .. I mean personally, I don't think that a rollback is a request from a donator rather its part of the solution to fix the problem. (Let's say for example, your computer got infected by a virus that you can't fix .. a simple "system restore" can help you fix the problem .. ergo as for our case a "rollback" will help wipe any anomalies on our server.

And about this one:

.. seriously?
.. you got it all wrong dude .. being a donator does not give them the power to manipulate the game nor to get special attention when it comes to trades or hack cases. I mean, I don't think that the admins will do a rollback if a donator got hacked or scammed.
.. How would I know? For the reason because its a player's responsibility to safe guard their account or to be vigilant enough not to get scammed.
.. one more thing, donators get "in game items" .. not special treatment when it come to in game problems.

And as for the other similar post .. here's what I have to say ... "seriously?" lol

Anyway, instead of wining about stuff that we really don't know about, try reading the updates from our GMs to enlighten us why the server is not yet up. (I took the liberty to quote the update I read earlier)

I'm converting our database to INNOBDB which is more faster and reliable compare to Myisam, but it requires time because of the fact that our database is huge. It's impossible to give time when the server will be back as we have to do some investigation later.

so there .. didn't that just enlightened us about what is currently being done?
all we need to do now is to wait patiently and not spread rumors about why the server is down (because its not helping to fix the problem).

and yeah, I am also waiting for the servers to go up, just like what other players/donators are doing right now.
oh .. btw, I'm not a donator nor a lvl 3 admin of some sort. I'm just a regular guy who plays RO for fun.

.. I almost forgot .. you can shoot them an email if you know the reason behind the problem, and if you might have the knowledge to fix it, please do share it with them.
email our admins at support@aerogaming.org

Thanks and best regards,

thank you very much
IGN:     x i u
Avatar: Baby Merchant (remover seller)
Guilds:  League of Legends / Miniature