Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Vote 4 Points is back!  (Read 36128 times)

kw aukmcscof

• Member Number: 28422
  • welcome to [b][url=http://www.BuYLOUboUtiNbooTSAlE.com]CHRIStIaN LoubOuTin sale[/url][/b] and [b][url=http://www.louboutinoutletredshoes.com]red bottom shoes[/url][/b] |[b][url=http://www.christianlouboutinusaoutlet.com]christian louboutin outlet[/url][/

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • belong my wedding heels website archive keeping this in thoughts about your delicate wedding shoes
Why would anyone need a golf christian louboutin when the majority of the famous golfers of cheap christian louboutin shoes  old created their game virtually by themselves? And apart from, wouldn a golf christian louboutin get rid of all the the general game creating the entire factor too severe to a leisure activity any longer?

These are the numerous issues amateur golfers have whenever the thought of a golf christian louboutin is advised for them. Genuine concerns but largely outdated considering the fact that the modern day game has transformed a wonderful deal and then modify.

Possibly the most distinct modifications observed in the general game could be the wide acceptance of golf christian louboutines, exercises and muscle conditioning applications inside a sport which has for decades been observed like a leisure sport without having any space for just about any kind of operating out or muscle strengthening programs.

Has your round of golf been getting somewhat also frustrating Red Bottom Heels  in recent occasions? Are you presently suffering a lot much more humiliating defeats than might be the circumstance ordinarily?

Then there is the growing possibility that you're playing against those who are involved with workout applications and also have a Christian Louboutin Outlet Store  individual golf christian louboutin that has been assisting them focus on enhancements inside their game.

How will you possibly contend with a golfer that has this variety of appealing issue more than you? How will you ever aspire to appreciate your golf game how you accustomed to dads and moms whenever a golf christian louboutin would be a strange and uncommon phrase in the general game?

Most likely the greatest advantage of acquiring a golf christian louboutin is they www.christianlouboutinstoreoutlet.com  can specifically concentrate on your weak points utilizing golf specific physical exercise programs to bolster the muscles which are important that you need to play a good game of golf.

A golf christian louboutin will even help you to steer clear of a few of the frequent but painful and troublesome injuries of the overall game louboutin outlet  such as the golfer elbow. They can help you protect against them by assisting you realize warm-up appropriately prior to a round of gold and do stretches that may possibly enable you firm up to tip-superior shape for the game.

Also, is the truth that there's no age limit inside the golfers deciding upon to obtain a golf christian louboutin to help them to working with their physicals. Even seniors can effectively implement the exercising programs to their game. Essentially some occur to be in a position to eradicate nagging back injuries permanently.

Do you really should consider engaging a golf christian louboutin.

ph C j s t a r

• Member Number: 18440

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Vote 4 Points is back!
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2013, 05:36:42 AM »
any new items in the voting shop? :)

THE INFAMOUS

chrisjhen

• Member Number: 26211

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »
gm L L 3 H scam me pls return it back to me my +10 eoda pajama 2 spc 3 shini my coins +10 VA +10 flu plss give it back to me my char name is chrisjhen17 do something pls i spent my money here plss do something

ph BatasNiNewton

• Member Number: 25691
  • Maybe I'm weak. But still, not the weakest. xD

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 09:38:20 PM »
HAVING A HARD TIME in VOTING! yesterday, when i logged in to the control panel, it says 9 hours to go.. that was 10pm in the evening yesterday.. then i visit now the control panel, it says 11 hours to go.. WTF???  :-X i love the voting before all of this sh*t!

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2013, 06:33:24 PM »
what the fuuuuuck!

i have current voting points 4
accumulated vote points 32

after i vote i refresh my page and then it all of a sudden my current points now is 8???  ??? ??? >:(

gretchenho

• Member Number: 29627

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2013, 01:07:43 AM »
pano ba mag vote ?
 :-X

ph [MD] PAOIE

• Certified DCP Seller
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 7990
  • $$$

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2013, 02:27:10 AM »

ph Cinderella

• Member Number: 23325
  • Final Strike

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2013, 02:58:26 AM »
pano ba mag vote ?
 :-X

nageaeRO na si gretchen ho oh.wahaha...btw,panel.aerogaming.org/cp   type it...

Dwest

• Member Number: 24050
  • Wipe OUT!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2013, 03:19:12 AM »
Here is a tip for those who experience a "bug" with voting credits.

First is you have to log-in your account in-game. Then log-in in your account to the website. Click the 4 links to vote. After voting, immediately logout your account in the game. After logging out, you now have to refresh the webpage from the website. You will see 4 voting credits instead of 1. Log-in back to the game and claim your points right away.

Remember:
Do not log-in to the website without logging in to the game first because the voting links will expire again and again and again without you being able to vote yet, like 9 hours or even  worst 12 hours.

This has worked for me and I hope it will work for you as well.

+1 KARMA please for those who found this very helpful.

MORE POWER AERO GAMING!

Regards,

Guys follow this step. I don't lose voting points or experience the bug. The sad thing though is that you must log in to your account in the website as exactly as the time indicates. Let's say you have to wait for around 9 hours, be sure to be back at exactly 9 hours to avoid the relapsing of time - meaning the voting links will expire and you'll have to wait again for certain number of hours.

NOTE: Completely logout of the game first before REFRESHING the webpage.

Edit

• Member Number: 26411

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2013, 05:19:39 AM »
Lame voting points  :o :o :o :o :o

ph Mosqueton

• Member Number: 25892
  • "skilled players do not cheat." - mosqueton

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2013, 09:38:42 PM »
hey guys.
how's aero?

btw with regards to voting points..isn't it bugged yet? i could not claim mine ingame.

"Skilled players, do not cheat." - Mosqueton

rontwox

• Member Number: 29672

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
how to install????
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2013, 08:24:40 AM »
im using window 7 and when i install the .EXE... it always says Invalid Format.. help..

Vv a Vv e L

• Member Number: 27658
  • you're stupid! but u can act like not..

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
still unstable???  ??? ??? ??? ???

matty03

• Member Number: 29723

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
PANO MAG POST NG TOPIC PASENXA NA BAGO LNG AQ DITO
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2013, 10:46:14 PM »
KUYA BAGO LANG AKO DITO PANO BA MAG POST NG TOPIC DITO?SALAMAT KINAKAEN NA KC AQ

jovean17

• Member Number: 4754

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2013, 02:35:10 AM »
hi,Admin bascher...

are you still hiring for GM positions? I am willing to apply for the said position..

here are my contact info:
yahoo: sweet_achie17@yahoo.com

please send me a message if there are any available position i am willing to apply thanks