Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Vote 4 Points is back!  (Read 36129 times)

wellyam

• Member Number: 29718

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Vote 4 Points is back!
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2013, 01:01:27 PM »
my 4 points become 1 too  :-X

and where can i see the rewards list?  ???

ca jenamon

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16446

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2013, 09:16:11 PM »
i wish the GM read these prob.

my voting points was 810 and i got 4 accumulated points, after i vote 4points again with my account "log off" my voting points became 814? i think it should be 818pts right?

Please fixed these.

am beatsbydrmyys

• Member Number: 28146
  • [url=http://www.cheapsmonclerusa.com/]moncler on sale[/url]

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Nike Free Danmark
living with one of them
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2013, 02:00:51 PM »
Let you both peace of mind, to tell you the truth, the original ancestors had committed to high rules, by the rules of origin will only repression, have no right to put him. If you can solve the sector beast catastrophe, a major contribution, when it will be released the original progenitor. "

-

* J

twenty-nine CHAPTER forced Luo Feng

twenty-nine CHAPTER forced Luo Feng

Luo Feng and chaos Santo left the ancestral shrine, came to the initial universe.
initial
universe piece of land.

Luo Feng, chaos Santo appear side by side on this piece of land, saw the distant misty fog condensed in a figure, a white robe smiling man came.

teacher!!! "Chaos Santo body shocked, and had just taken a few steps, will not help the tears fall.

white robe came first parents, smiled and examine some kobe 7 review   chaos Santo: "crazy children! really big and had not the same virtual universe to see you, and see you in reality ... not the same."
chaotic
Santo could not help the tears.

in this world, he will be the most pro-number of the original progenitor, the original ancestors led kobe 6 grinch   him all the way.

"teacher." chaotic Santo voice tremble.
the
"good." original progenitor nod, "I have never thought derrick rose 2.5   of that origin will cheap lebron shoes 9   be released by the repression of my will. the matter have Nike zoom KD   Xie Xie Luofeng,!"
of
"Shizu" Feng Luo also bend the bow.
original progenitor of
, but the leaders of the early rise of the human population, apart from the original ancestral human probably did not become the pinnacle of ethnic qualifications, not him, it would not be chaos Santo, ax ... I am afraid that their fate is different , may not be able to

http://tian-fu.com/viewthread.php?tid=10242322&extra=
http://fashionviet.vn/forum/showthread.php?72758-looking-for-your-potential&p=114399#post114399
http://scrubsinpubs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16847

yusegpogi1

• Member Number: 30079

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2013, 07:21:14 PM »
GM Please Help Me... My Account has been blocked, Im Verry verry sorry for that.. Im yusegpogi1 Impersonating aero staff.. im so so so Sorry GM T_T, Please let me Play my aero account... Please please, i will not do that again.. im verry verry sorry.. please return my account..  :-X

yusegpogi1

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2013, 07:38:32 PM »
GM Please Help Me... My Account has been blocked, Im Verry verry sorry for that.. Im yusegpogi1 Impersonating aero staff.. im so so so Sorry GM T_T, Please let me Play my aero account... Please please, i will not do that again.. im verry verry sorry.. please return my account.. 

boybagsik04

• Member Number: 29760

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2013, 01:35:54 AM »
grabe lag paps..... -_-

yusegpogi1

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2013, 05:02:04 AM »
GM Im really really sorry for Impersonating aero staff. Please Unban my account [yusegpogi1] .. I never really do that anymore, i want to play my ragnarok again T_T so Please GM.. im begging to Unban my aero account.. Pls pls.. I love playing my ragnarok aero, Please GM Ba$her activate again my Account.. T_T Im aeRO Gaming Mayaan impersonating.. So please GM, Let me Play my Account Again T_T. Thx for Convenience.

ph (Legendary SuckeR PuncH)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 1152
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [color=navy][i]My Champion Counter Videoo ![/i][/color]
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2013, 09:42:12 AM »
Shitty voting system seriously -.- bring the old system back 
My CounterVideo |

akeem09

• Member Number: 30254

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »
GM BASHER PLSS ROLL BACK SO MANY POSER I LOST MY EODA AND MY BYAKU PLSS ROLL BACK THAT IS ONLY ITEMS THAT I HAVE PLSSSS  NAME OF MY CHAR C A S I O 13

extel21

• Member Number: 30108

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2013, 12:50:15 AM »
gm help me!! Why I dont have vote points in voting shop in prontera?? but i have 5 points! but in voting shop said that i have 0?? :(

ph [MD] PAOIE

• Certified DCP Seller
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 7990
  • $$$

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2013, 12:59:05 AM »
don't vote while you're ingame.

vanfly04

• Member Number: 30112

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2013, 09:17:11 AM »
GM pa help stock ung time nung skn s 3hours remaining  kaya hnd ako mka vote inform me nmn if fix na thx

chrismarin

• Member Number: 30410

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2013, 12:49:12 AM »
I can't vote for almost 4days now. Everytime I logged-in my account at control panel and tried to vote, They always saying that "12hrs remaining before voting; 3hrs remaining; 6hrs remaining; et cetera"

I dont know what's the problem with control panel, but even I didn't vote, they're still not letting me vote.

PS,
I'm the only one who's voting at my internet connection( I got 2 kinds of internet by the way XD)

Please Fixed it ASAP( or if you cant, you can just removed the vote points again.) You're just making me crazy with that stuff XD ::)