Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: aeRO New Patch  (Read 66984 times)

ph (Legendary SuckeR PuncH)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 1152
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [color=navy][i]My Champion Counter Videoo ![/i][/color]
Re: aeRO New Patch
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2013, 05:12:27 AM »
GM pa help nmn now i know the problem bkit lagi nag cacrash  RO ko nag try ako create ng bagong account hnd nag cacrash so accout ko ung may problema??plz wla ako balak mag palit ng account syng points and voting points ko plzz pa help nmn expecting your response :(

What server are you playing on?

@all - For those aeRO Elites who are using PUTTY, simply use the fox 1 server because Lion 1 doesn't seem to work.

Regards,

By any chance, are you working on an aeRO shield patch for windows xp OS? Assuming you already know that aeRO shield cannot detect macro programs when it is ran using a different account user on WinXP. I am not complaining at all. I am not saying that it is unfair for those using OS's that cannot use macro. I am not saying that all XP users use macro in this game, but I did mention it. The point is if some players can use it freely even if you say it is blocked, then there is no point to wasting time and resources trying to block it. I hate to admit it but more players will actually be interested in this server if macro is allowed.

If all else fails and you still want to keep aeRO shield, to prevent abuse, it would be better to bring back the time gap.

P.S. I did play woe last saturday and I just cannot get over the insane fast estun esma spams that hit me, I mean /q1 on woe doesn't work the same way it does on pvp maps. It is just mind boggling that a damage output 300k esma(30k per hit) could wipe out an hp of 3m in a second, that's 10 esma spams in a second or so. I am not complaining just because I died as I am aware that there are a lot of players who are already so much stronger, talented and gifted than I could ever wish to be. I like the game before because it is quite challenging and fun to go toe to toe against incredibly talented players and win, but there comes a time when the challenge is just too much that even if I pretty much know how everything works in this game, I cannot react fast enough to save myself from that kind of spam. It kind of kills the game. Well, abuse always kills the game.  :P End question? would I change my OS just so that I could use macro as well just to get even with another macro user? Answer: for aeRO? nah, thanks!

very well said :D
My CounterVideo |

Yellowcard

• Member Number: 30404

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2013, 05:30:45 AM »
@GM Basher

Just please do check this thread.

http://aerogaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=29247.0

It's kinda late already for you to delete it. Because lots of players already downloaded this programs.
I don't know why you haven't seen this for a long time this thread have been sharing programs.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:34:41 AM by Yellowcard »

sample7890

• Member Number: 16564

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2013, 05:54:23 AM »

• Donator
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2013, 01:33:51 PM »
PLEASE GM! FIX THIS MACRO USER!  BAN IT! https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=566995176656275&notif_t=video_processed

upload it in youtube :D and by the way you should start/make a thread of your report in the proper section click the link below and be sure to follow the proper way of posting and avoid spamming and creating multiple threads ...

http://aerogaming.org/forum/index.php?board=111.0
My CounterVideo |

ph m5rlon21

• Member Number: 10345

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2013, 03:16:12 PM »
GM pa help nmn now i know the problem bkit lagi nag cacrash  RO ko nag try ako create ng bagong account hnd nag cacrash so accout ko ung may problema??plz wla ako balak mag palit ng account syng points and voting points ko plzz pa help nmn expecting your response :(

What server are you playing on?

@all - For those aeRO Elites who are using PUTTY, simply use the fox 1 server because Lion 1 doesn't seem to work.

Regards,

By any chance, are you working on an aeRO shield patch for windows xp OS? Assuming you already know that aeRO shield cannot detect macro programs when it is ran using a different account user on WinXP. I am not complaining at all. I am not saying that it is unfair for those using OS's that cannot use macro. I am not saying that all XP users use macro in this game, but I did mention it. The point is if some players can use it freely even if you say it is blocked, then there is no point to wasting time and resources trying to block it. I hate to admit it but more players will actually be interested in this server if macro is allowed.

If all else fails and you still want to keep aeRO shield, to prevent abuse, it would be better to bring back the time gap.

P.S. I did play woe last saturday and I just cannot get over the insane fast estun esma spams that hit me, I mean /q1 on woe doesn't work the same way it does on pvp maps. It is just mind boggling that a damage output 300k esma(30k per hit) could wipe out an hp of 3m in a second, that's 10 esma spams in a second or so. I am not complaining just because I died as I am aware that there are a lot of players who are already so much stronger, talented and gifted than I could ever wish to be. I like the game before because it is quite challenging and fun to go toe to toe against incredibly talented players and win, but there comes a time when the challenge is just too much that even if I pretty much know how everything works in this game, I cannot react fast enough to save myself from that kind of spam. It kind of kills the game. Well, abuse always kills the game.  :P End question? would I change my OS just so that I could use macro as well just to get even with another macro user? Answer: for aeRO? nah, thanks!

He really got a point   :)

+1

patrick123

• Member Number: 30342

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2013, 03:52:15 AM »

Everyone is required to patch their patchers to connect to aeRO.

aeRO Client Security has been updated. Aside from this, we have also decided to get rid of the annoying screen shake for using skills like asura, heaven's drive etc (For better PVP and WOE gaming experience). For those people who still wants to use the old aeRO client, just go to your aeRO Directory and open aeRO_Old client instead.

Good news! autohotkey, macro and any other cheats are now blocked by aeRO Shield.

For the best of aeRO community, If there are macro or any cheat that still works in aeRO please let us know by opening a support ticket

I know in some computers, our patcher does not work for some reasons. But this is not the end, I have uploaded a fresh aeRO Mini Installer that includes every patch in aeRO. So just download and install  ;) Updated aeRO Mini Installer.

Regards,
aeRO GM Team

lautee

• Member Number: 30923

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »
admin im newbie of aero turbo  my +7alucard has lost . when im playing in turbo . i don't no why they logout and after that i checked my equipment my +7alucard was noting thier in my headgear i dont no why they lost ? pleased fix it my name in aero turbo   FARmerBerry

• Donator
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2013, 07:53:44 AM »
admin im newbie of aero turbo  my +7alucard has lost . when im playing in turbo . i don't no why they logout and after that i checked my equipment my +7alucard was noting thier in my headgear i dont no why they lost ? pleased fix it my name in aero turbo   FARmerBerry

start a topic regarding your concern here
v
v
v

http://aerogaming.org/forum/index.php?board=185.0
My CounterVideo |

myacc0unt

• Member Number: 30997

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2013, 12:53:31 AM »
The program cant start because binkw32.ll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program.

i need help.ty

myacc0unt

• Member Number: 30997

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2013, 01:07:22 AM »
my admin po na online??

ph Umba

• Member Number: 24124
  • MAINGAY AKO ANGAL KA?

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2013, 02:56:55 AM »
The program cant start because binkw32.ll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program.

i need help.ty

try  to download the binkw32.ll and copy the file to your aeRO folder

itzking123

• Member Number: 31126

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2013, 02:00:31 AM »
sirrr plss unban my account :) pleaseee... :((

mydy04

• Member Number: 31245