Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server is up inconsistently  (Read 92818 times)

poringp

• Member Number: 32992

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Server is up inconsistently
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2014, 12:27:32 AM »
How to use Ping Zapper? how to attach the aeRO program?

Mesaia

• Member Number: 33225
  • Gripo ka, Balde ako, Pag napuno ako papatayin kita

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2014, 12:29:19 AM »
How to use Ping Zapper? how to attach the aeRO program?
Yeah. That's what I'm asking about. How to attach AERO in that pingzapper thing?  ??? ??? ???

khelannie

• Member Number: 33087

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2014, 01:13:21 AM »
go to your CMD then type the website or network or server that you want to attack example: ping google.com -t -l 20000 then enter the google will get a packet from you or the attacker the more you send packets the more google will be unstable and unavailable you can also go to notepad you can type it there the command example 1. color 2
              2. title ddos google.com
              3. ping google.com -t -l 20000
then after that you need to save as .bat to your desktop or folder then once you save it to .bat you can just click the .bat file that you created open multiple times as many as you can so the target site will received multiple packets from the attacker so the google.com will be unavailable and unstable to to access...warning if the website or network have anti ddos the packets that the attacker sent will go back to the attacker just like your ddos your self. fyi it will be best if you use LOIC program or low orbit ion cannon for ddos or dos...

panther7

• Member Number: 32778

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2014, 01:15:48 AM »
still cant connect to server.. whats the problem to this server?

poringp

• Member Number: 32992

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2014, 02:01:20 AM »
It's been 3days that we are waiting for AERO to be stable. Is there any updates from admin or GM's? I wanna play AERO so badly. Please Fix the problem now

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

use pingzapper to connect manual tunnel choose malaysia

Can u explain how to use ping zapper it only display nature games not the custom ones like aeRO please Help us

it Luigi

• Member Number: 32274
  • luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2014, 02:21:47 AM »
It's been 3days that we are waiting for AERO to be stable. Is there any updates from admin or GM's? I wanna play AERO so badly. Please Fix the problem now

Can u explain how to use ping zapper it only display nature games not the custom ones like aeRO please Help us

just go to your RO folder and rename Ragnarok.exe to something else and after that, find and rename aeRO.exe into Ragnarok.exe. Open pingzapper and click on the "+" icon then choose the game Ragnarok Online from the list of games then press Next, then browse for the Ragnarok.exe file on your RO folder, press Next. When at the Tunnel Service Choice tab, choose Manual then select Malaysia1 then save and Finish.
Turn ON pingzapper by clicking the "Off" icon, when it turns orange it means its ON. You can now double click on the Ragnarok Online tab on the list and it will open the aeRO client, connect and play. DO NOT CLICK ON THE GREEN BOX.

panther7

• Member Number: 32778

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2014, 02:29:39 AM »
how can i able to connect to server? its been 5 days since im trying to connect to server.. but nothing happen...

Mesaia

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2014, 03:01:31 AM »

just go to your RO folder and rename Ragnarok.exe to something else and after that, find and rename aeRO.exe into Ragnarok.exe. Open pingzapper and click on the "+" icon then choose the game Ragnarok Online from the list of games then press Next, then browse for the Ragnarok.exe file on your RO folder, press Next. When at the Tunnel Service Choice tab, choose Manual then select Malaysia1 then save and Finish.
Turn ON pingzapper by clicking the "Off" icon, when it turns orange it means its ON. You can now double click on the Ragnarok Online tab on the list and it will open the aeRO client, connect and play. DO NOT CLICK ON THE GREEN BOX.
If this works, i'll give you SPC  ;)

it Luigi

• luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2014, 03:08:42 AM »

what server? hehe

Mesaia

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2014, 03:16:26 AM »

what server? hehe
TURBO  ;)

it Luigi

• luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2014, 03:21:30 AM »

what server? hehe
TURBO  ;)

nice, did it work for you?

Mesaia

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2014, 03:24:29 AM »

what server? hehe
TURBO  ;)

I'm working on it. I'm downloading pingzapper again because I uninstall and delete it.  ::)

ph miser21

• Member Number: 19269

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [URL=http://s271.photobucket.com/user/retry1231/media/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg.html][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/retry1231/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg[/img][/URL]
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2014, 03:35:07 AM »

what server? hehe
TURBO  ;)

I'm working on it. I'm downloading pingzapper again because I uninstall and delete it.  ::)

nagPM n ako sayo pre look mo tama rin yung nakapost d2
UMAYOS KA A !

Jcmtejada

• Member Number: 32243

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2014, 03:39:01 AM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

triggzz16

• Member Number: 33230