Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Getting a DDOS protected server  (Read 54391 times)

kr Jungkook ~

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24119
  • Golden Maknae

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a DDOS protected server
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 09:12:41 AM »
mag donate na rin kau ng $1 para may 20 DCP

ang sabi di ba every donation may 20 DCp so $1 nalang donate nyo

kung mag donate ka ng pa $1 = 20 DCP
                                         $5 = 100 DCP?
                                         $10 = 200 DCP?

To show our gratitude, you will get extra 20 DCP for every donation, and a special hat of appreciation for every donation that goes more than $100

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:14:57 AM by jihoo »
The best rest aside from sleeping is when you are EATING ~

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

aeRO Gudies

kr Jungkook ~

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24119
  • Golden Maknae

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 09:15:42 AM »

$5 = 100 DCP?
                                         $10 = 200 DCP?

To show our gratitude, you will get extra 20 DCP for every donation, and a special hat of appreciation for every donation that goes more than $100

ewan ko kung tama pagka intindi ko
The best rest aside from sleeping is when you are EATING ~

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

aeRO Gudies

SstevenG

• Member Number: 20999
  • TANG INA NYO MGA GINAGAWANG BUHAY ANG AERO

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/juanmiguelcruz/EZV-1.png
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 09:33:10 AM »

$5 = 100 DCP?
                                         $10 = 200 DCP?

boploks!! ahahaha!! edi mag donate ka ng $1=40php + ung trans fee!! ahahahah!! tignan ntin!! kung ndi ka mapag isip!! ahahahah!!
aeRO is a Game
Papapapapapapapapak U ka!!

ph kids_pl@y!

• Member Number: 24809
  • Sales Talk Will Change Life Just NO TO SCAM! :D

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 09:55:05 AM »

$5 = 100 DCP?
                                         $10 = 200 DCP?

Pa intindi ko sayo ahh??? pag nakapag donate ka ng 100$ makakakuha ka ng free 20 DCP yun yung ibig sabihin nya nag babasa ka ba??
If you See "BRAVO" THAT'S ME!! :D
I hate everything like macro and autopots
im not a good english person :D

:P         >--ONSLAUGHT NATIONALS--<        :P

br galego

• Member Number: 12839

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 12:51:51 PM »
Then if we dont donate cant play aero?

If i donate 100US can i get one rare hat? which ever i want?

yeh. Aero is now a private server!

if you donate, you will play

and about the hat, the answer is NO!
With your donation of $ 100, the maximum you'll win is a Poring Hat

br ricardo07

• Member Number: 15133
  • ;D

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »

BOBOlego...

WHUAHAHAHAHUAHUA!!
Palladin: Essencia L
Ninja: EssenciaL
Champ: Duda

br galego

• Member Number: 12839

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 03:38:58 PM »

BOBOlego...

WHUAHAHAHAHUAHUA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

iam BOBO but I was not banned!

I do not use bug! and been captured!

HAHAHAHAHHAA

Bobossencia L

Phobia

• Donator
  • Member Number: 32107

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 04:58:47 PM »

HAHAHA
 just watching and drinking some beer + jack daniels... XD

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2014, 06:04:54 PM »
hahahaha :D ;D

gb Adrianna

• Member Number: 25259

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »
Hi aeRO Elites:

Our server is still getting DDOSED

I have looked at different providers that offers ddos protection; in addition,we need a budget of $5000 to finally moved to a host that would ultimately block the attack we're getting and to finally get this problem resolved.

I have counted our active players and seemed that we can cover this expense. Any amount is acceptable, and I hope that you could help us to reach this amount and finally move our server to fully protected dedicated server.

Thank you for your non-stop support at aeRO Gaming, and hoping for your cooperation

Best regards,
aeRO GM Team

if we donate now is there a chance that you can also block all the macro user and i know you hate php sellers right? then baket may mga php seller offer sa sarili mong facebook group do we look stupid? and now you're crying here for donation we dont even know if you can block the macro user nag papa gago ka sa mga tropa mong sina drew and also fankullo or christian alvarez dupper naman and you still keep protecting him because sa mga donate nya you're friend drew or bringer is selling some of rare item for phpnobs :'(
we will learn through mathematics...
circles... angles... movement... positions...
do we need this "skill" to kill the enemy?
yes, if he wishes to die.
i interpret my enemies mistake as his desire to die

gb Adrianna

• Member Number: 25259

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »
Hi aeRO Elites:

I have looked at different providers that offers ddos protection; in addition,we need a budget of $5000 to finally moved to a host that would ultimately block the attack we're getting and to finally get this problem resolved.

I have counted our active players and seemed that we can cover this expense. Any amount is acceptable, and I hope that you could help us to reach this amount and finally move our server to fully protected dedicated server.

Thank you for your non-stop support at aeRO Gaming, and hoping for your cooperation

Best regards,
aeRO GM Team

if we donate now is there a chance that you can also block all the macro user and i know you hate php sellers right? then baket may mga php seller offer sa sarili mong facebook group do we look stupid? and now you're crying here for donation we dont even know if you can block the macro user nag papa gago ka sa mga tropa mong sina drew and also fankullo or christian alvarez dupper naman and you still keep protecting him because sa mga donate nya you're friend drew or bringer is selling some of rare item for phpnobs :'(

for the donator tell that GM basher that dont waste your money you also need to make some Assurance that you can play fair and safe like macro tell him to block this macro and also autopots and no more php selling on his own facebook group

and also basher can you please paki tali yung aso mong si rhytm he was really kissing your shoes
we will learn through mathematics...
circles... angles... movement... positions...
do we need this "skill" to kill the enemy?
yes, if he wishes to die.
i interpret my enemies mistake as his desire to die

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2014, 09:03:08 PM »
Hi aeRO Elites:

Best regards,
aeRO GM Team

Don't donate. Why are you even gonna waste money if you're not even sure that the server will be fixed. What we donate $3000 and the never gets fixed?...Our money is gone, and there's no game to play. That's why we need it to be stable first and guaranteed before any money is wasted. We don't know Basher can just runaway with money. $5000 is a lot of money. I'm not giving anything unless I'm playing. And ONLY thru PayPal.

edwcali4

• Member Number: 25187

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »
w8 for server is up.   then donate if u need

ph unforgetable

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12193
  • Basher Hates Me

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2014, 10:33:01 PM »
Hi aeRO Elites:

Best regards,
aeRO GM Team

Don't donate. Why are you even gonna waste money if you're not even sure that the server will be fixed. What we donate $3000 and the never gets fixed?...Our money is gone, and there's no game to play. That's why we need it to be stable first and guaranteed before any money is wasted. We don't know Basher can just runaway with money. $5000 is a lot of money. I'm not giving anything unless I'm playing. And ONLY thru PayPal.

Dont FIX the server first , FIX PAYPAL , FIX THE DONATION then FIX the SERVER

au LeOn3L

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24649

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2014, 11:11:51 PM »
I think some of you guys are misinterpreting this post.

1.)Donation is an option, not mandatory.
2.)The $5000 is a "Budget" for ddos protection. It doesn't mean that if we don't meet the $5000 quota by certain amount of time aeRO will close down, is just that we will still have unstable server that is potential for getting ddosed over and over again.

I don't understand why so many pointless arguments/rants are being posted here instead of useful ones...tsktsk.. :(