Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Protect your accounts  (Read 31697 times)

wataro000

• Member Number: 8084

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Protect your accounts
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2014, 03:07:05 PM »
kailagan bah tlaga basher sa mga confidential report at email report ka lng may action? ano pa purpose ng Player Report Section nito forum kung di ka lng din gagawa ng action sa mga macro/dupper/bugger report dami pending dun wala BOBO pala admin nito aeRO

Reporting macro/dupper/bugger is different from reporting a player who's breaking in to server; also which has a good connection with them. Would you tell your  children directly that your wife has an affair with other man? I don't want to offend anyone, but I think you have to think out of a box here.

additional warning for you for speaking other language.

ban nrin yan sa forum at in game ^_^

di na nila ako kailagan i ban in game matagal na ako di ng lalaro ng obsolete game gaya nito aeRO puro naman inutel mga admin dito in short GOLDDIGGER

Thank you for revealing your real personality. I wondered in a sec why your are still here if you don't play aeRO in such a long period of time. I don't think you'll spend time either if you think aeRO is going obsolete. Give yourself a break, you extremely need that.

Muted* for keep disobeying the rule. You have been told many times to post in English.

nice one

ph (Legendary SuckeR PuncH)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 1152
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [color=navy][i]My Champion Counter Videoo ![/i][/color]
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2014, 11:34:50 PM »
okay first of all drew/bringer is my friend he help me in times of needs especially in WOE and all of you bitter head just shut the hell up especially the guy who mention me in his comment are you the long lost brother of adrianna? who will kill just for a game? seriously kid grow some balls. I dont even know your IGN did i owned your char? sorry for being too strong i do apologize hahahahah...

You people have no idea what happened between Drew/Bringer back then with the GM Team ohh not the team but one *caught * caught

Hindi ako Tuta mga gunggong Aso ako kayo ang mga tuta aminin nyo yan masyado kayong halata ! if drew was really a part of this DDOS Attack he deserved the punishment but i think gm basher should show his proof to bringer. just sayin

My CounterVideo |

mh Hadar

• Donator
  • Member Number: 7718
  • i love aeRO

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [move][color=red]Askydun Quest Guide[/color][/move]
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2014, 02:17:01 AM »
okay first of all drew/bringer is my friend he help me in times of needs especially in WOE and all of you bitter head just shut the hell up especially the guy who mention me in his comment are you the long lost brother of adrianna? who will kill just for a game? seriously kid grow some balls. I dont even know your IGN did i owned your char? sorry for being too strong i do apologize hahahahah...

You people have no idea what happened between Drew/Bringer back then with the GM Team ohh not the team but one *caught * caught

Hindi ako Tuta mga gunggong Aso ako kayo ang mga tuta aminin nyo yan masyado kayong halata ! if drew was really a part of this DDOS Attack he deserved the punishment but i think gm basher should show his proof to bringer. just sayin

read the post of GM

As I have mentioned above. There are reports and are confidential. Why are you asking? cause you want to punish them? well common sense, I will not waste my time posting thread from here and there if this is not real. Also speak in English so everyone could understand you.
Server:Mayaan
Back in action in Nov.

Main Chars:Deneb,Hadar

ph Jade Alfar

• Member Number: 33562
  • PAKAMATAY KANA

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2014, 02:47:17 AM »
Pa handsome si kuya . :))

HAhahahaha
B>BRAIN PM UR OFFER OR=1PLAT RUSH !!

yoh mga malakas

ph kids_pl@y!

• Member Number: 24809
  • Sales Talk Will Change Life Just NO TO SCAM! :D

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2014, 06:57:08 AM »
To better protect your accounts, leave the facebook fan page nor do not join any of them claiming they are part of aeRO. the only fan site that aeRO really own, and which the best way to communicate with us in case of outage or service interruption on forum and the server is
https://www.facebook.com/pages/aeRO-Gaming-Artificial-Entertainment/111814725524212

We recommended that you leave any aeRO fanpage claiming to be one. I have gotten many tickets got hacked from these pages.

Also, our ex mod Bringer has been permanently banned for involving in the activity of DDOsing the server. I'd recommend to leave and not join his fan page because it is extremely risky that you may get involved in illegal doing. Please help us finding these people who tried to break in to our server, and if you find them in game, please sends us a screenshot at aerogaming@ymail.com further action will then be taken.

YAH!!! THIS FEEL'S GREAT!!! Ban his ip address in all aero connections ,,/,, eat this shit bringer

I hope this Attacking will stop <3 aero
If you See "BRAVO" THAT'S ME!! :D
I hate everything like macro and autopots
im not a good english person :D

:P         >--ONSLAUGHT NATIONALS--<        :P

ph kids_pl@y!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2014, 07:02:23 AM »

You shit??? his involved?? i know your involved too :)

ae MipzB3

• Member Number: 12842
  • KALMA LANG

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2014, 11:11:56 AM »
 :) ou nga agit king poh. . .

8)♥Server:          Turbo 8)
                                                                        8)♥IGN:               M ii p z 8)
                                                                        8)♥Guild:Angelic Warrior 8)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2014, 02:44:39 PM »

read the post of GM

As I have mentioned above. There are reports and are confidential. Why are you asking? cause you want to punish them? well common sense, I will not waste my time posting thread from here and there if this is not real. Also speak in English so everyone could understand you.

Thanks for clarifying this for me. Kinda tired repeating myself all over.

ph (Legendary SuckeR PuncH)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 1152
  • Expect the Unexpected

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [color=navy][i]My Champion Counter Videoo ![/i][/color]
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »

read the post of GM

sorry to be rude admin basher but i think the person you accused of DDOS'n should have a copy or atleast show him the proof that he was really involve. All i know that fank is the only one who is capable of DDosin the server since he have the money/resources to do so

go to school learn proper English okay? stop messin with me you'll regret it kid 
My CounterVideo |

Stylonius

• Member Number: 30563

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2014, 04:38:44 AM »
Is aeRO up?

ph [MD] PAOIE

• Certified DCP Seller
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 7990
  • $$$

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2014, 07:03:27 AM »
yup

ph Cinderella

• Member Number: 23325
  • Final Strike

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2014, 08:49:59 AM »
sipag magreply ng Admin dito...ahaha

ph kids_pl@y!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2014, 10:16:37 AM »

read the post of GM

sorry to be rude admin basher but i think the person you accused of DDOS'n should have a copy or atleast show him the proof that he was really involve. All i know that fank is the only one who is capable of DDosin the server since he have the money/resources to do so

go to school learn proper English okay? stop messin with me you'll regret it kid
KOLET MO -_-

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »

read the post of GM

Please read carefully what Hadar just said.you can use google translate or online dictionary to help you better understand. Thanks

gb xtazz05

• Member Number: 33045
  • Aero Fanatic :)

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2014, 12:32:41 PM »
lol  .. d ako iyakin kagaya nyo .. mga bading pinagtatanggol nyo pa ung may kasalanan din eh ..