Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: GM auto trade vendors  (Read 5665 times)

ph cath8268

• Member Number: 54946
  • Tanuki Tactician

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
GM auto trade vendors
« on: September 11, 2017, 02:44:22 AM »
Well It's Clean But I dont Know if its A GM's other account but The prices of these autotrade vendors are pulling down hunting Items Value For Example almost 6 months ago price of randris card was a stable 1B+ same with TGK but now its 200 to 250M. Yeah your making it easy to acquire Items but at the same time Push players to be lazy. Old Boss Hunters now are thinking Its easy to Woe and benifit to salary rather to hunt
Making The server a Ghost town
Here are the list of Prices that been gone down
Gloom Card, LKC = These card have been always used but the recent changes on the emperium it been neglected
TGKcard randris card and other Item of the vend on mayaan = price's were stable once but now are being pull down making it worthless to hunt and as a result killing the economy to small time player

Making it easy to acquire items by making it cheap Help beginner to play but its side effect is making them lazy to log in to hunt other items making it a ghost town

GM's Try to make the items OP to make the players hunt their own items and trade these items to other players.

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: GM auto trade vendors
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
I also noticed of this lowering price's of LHZ and other boss cards, all I can say is if its on admin's side then the price's should bring back again to what it was before. The topic starter has a point regarding this, I hope it will be given attention also.
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

tw [ST] Chim™

• aeRO Loyalist
  • Member Number: 7381
  • Crownless General

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:02:03 AM »
I don't think they're from a GM's other accounts.

I understand your point, I will forward this to admin and it will be investigated. Thanks for reporting.

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 10:06:16 AM »
Gm's aren't able to vend nor trade items to other players. Could you please show us pictures of who's trading what and what they're selling? so we can track them?

Thanks for the report.

ph cath8268

• Member Number: 54946
  • Tanuki Tactician

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 06:56:09 PM »
Well It's Clean But I dont Know if its A GM's other account but The prices of these autotrade vendors are pulling down hunting Items Value

Sorry for this confusion on the Topic name. Im just pointing out one of the reasons Why Mayaan is slowly becoming a ghost town. If Those Auto trade vendors are not other Gm's extra account then its the Players own fault that the economy and players are going down with it. If the staffs of aero isn't at fault they should be aware and making steps to prevent it

Why should you be aware? hmm namely because its destroying the economy and this will result to low numbers of players.

Solution? To tell the truth I don't know for now, I'm thinking ways to make this server lively again but doesn't damage or affect the economy of the market @ mayaan.

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
 :-\ I think and base on my own observation, due to low number of players in mayaan now one of the reason why LHZ and other boss cards price being lowered by these vendors is that only few players buy those cards and since they got plenty stock on their storage I think they wanted it to sell in a fastest way that's why they are selling it on a very low price which they don't mind that it affects the economy of the server. Anyways this were just presumptions of mine, well as far as I remember one vendor is selling thanatos card for 4b and it makes sense because the long range price of thana card was 12-15b before, but this vendor make it way to low which affect the hunters of thana card and also the economy of the server. The vendor name was Zhenbolt.
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

sg jess54

• Member Number: 36711
  • NEVER MISS AND NEVER DIE! SPEEDLY DEATHLY

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 09:27:49 PM »
MAKE BUILD AGAIN THE MAYAAN SERVER LIKE SAME THAT TIME MY 1ST SERVER I PLAY SINCE 2006 TO 2007 BUT 2008 IS BRAKE DOWN THEY SYSTEM I MISS ALL THE MEMORIES WITH MY GUILD ME AT MY GM LEADER! IF U ASK ME I WANT RETURN AGAIN TO PLAY MAYAAN BUT CAN BE RETURN ALSO THE ITEM THAT GONE THE OLD PLAYER,