Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Eternal Reborn(Update Recommendations)  (Read 18018 times)

au LeOn3L

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24649

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Eternal Reborn(Update Recommendations)
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:11:12 PM »
Most of the veteran players in eternal knows that one of the main reasons they left the server is lack of update and eternal as it is, this server only cater to players that likes low rate.Due to this most of the new player that reach endgame gets bored because to be honest we don't have have that much stuff to do after that. We do have daily events but that event is also available in other servers such as mayaan and turbo so why play eternal at all? this server kinda don't have its own "identity" and thats the problem the server have. tbh, eternal is a great server and we just need to make more popular so that players will come and play in it and stay playing. I got couple of ideas of simple improvement that would help.

• Add some of the custom equips and quest from turbo to eternal
  • Improve PVP by adding Battle Ground equips to pvp points shop -- this is one of the idea that we talked about with the previous GM of eternal, most players in the past actually do BG events in the vanilla game.Though its hard doing it because we have to do it the vanilla way, we still do it, because its fun!! :)
  • Implement some sort of mission system npc, doesnt have to be complicated quest ie. fetch quest, kill quest to earn some zeny or get rewarded with items to be used on some of the custom items in game

This are only few suggestions that i have, if you have more please add them. We love eternal server, we had some good memories playing in it and we want other new players to create their own and experience it too. ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:18:16 PM by LeOn3L »

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Re: Eternal Reborn(Update Recommendations)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 11:10:40 AM »
Good point, LeOn3L stick with us in discord so we can talk more about the things for the future development of Eternal server. Me and Healer, are discussing things for the server.  ;) ;) ;)

kr heyitsmekim

• Donator
  • Member Number: 31128
  • Baby you light up my world like nobody else! <3

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 12:09:19 PM »
Is Eden Mission Quests available in eternal? If not its a nice addition to the server XD Just modify the exp being given.  ;)

Crazy Little Thing Called Love :">

#Kimmy - (Baby Alchemist)
*Kim - (Baby)
Kim Yeh Meh - (Ninja)
Kim Sui Bae - (Gypsy)
Kim Leh Rue - (Assassin Cross)

au LeOn3L

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 06:00:44 AM »
Is Eden Mission Quests available in eternal? If not its a nice addition to the server XD Just modify the exp being given.  ;)

Eternal is pre-renewal sadly, so eden quest are not accessible.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 06:22:35 AM by LeOn3L »

au LeOn3L

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 06:21:47 AM »
Most of the veteran players in eternal knows that one of the main reasons they left the server is lack of update and eternal as it is, this server only cater to players that likes low rate.Due to this most of the new player that reach endgame gets bored because to be honest we don't have have that much stuff to do after that. We do have daily events but that event is also available in other servers such as mayaan and turbo so why play eternal at all? this server kinda don't have its own "identity" and thats the problem the server have. tbh, eternal is a great server and we just need to make more popular so that players will come and play in it and stay playing. I got couple of ideas of simple improvement that would help.

• Add some of the custom equips and quest from turbo to eternal
  • Improve PVP by adding Battle Ground equips to pvp points shop -- this is one of the idea that we talked about with the previous GM of eternal, most players in the past actually do BG events in the vanilla game.Though its hard doing it because we have to do it the vanilla way, we still do it, because its fun!! :)
  • Implement some sort of mission system npc, doesnt have to be complicated quest ie. fetch quest, kill quest to earn some zeny or get rewarded with items to be used on some of the custom items in game

This are only few suggestions that i have, if you have more please add them. We love eternal server, we had some good memories playing in it and we want other new players to create their own and experience it too. ;)

• Warp to Endless tower from poring market :o and remove the 1 per week limit to it. Make it reasonable amount like 10 per day, Why? because of MVP HORDING, alot of veteran players in eternal hunt these mvps and keeping it and new players dont have chance on them unless they steal the it, it breaths competition but it doest breath NEW PLAYERS which is what Eternal needs. 
  • MAKE MVP HUNTING GREAT AGAIN!!! :)--Allow players to enchange collected loot from a certain MVP to trade for that MVP monsters card ei.
    • Tao Gunka Card=x500 Gemstone
    • Golden Thief Bug Card=x2000 Golden Bell
    This will make MVP hunting more fruit full to the players, rather than just praying for RNG gods for luck. Also this would make players keep playing because they have a goal, and that is to HUNT!!! 8)

Rhaz

• Member Number: 29953

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 08:32:09 AM »
About ET we can just reduce the cooldown.
+1 for Boss card quest (for MVP's not found on ET)
Tao Gunka = 500 gemstone seems reasonable, it has 5 hours respawn time and after killing it 500 times i think you deserve a card.  /ph

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 02:28:37 PM »
I dont get the gemstone. Is it already implemented in the server? ???

au LeOn3L

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 08:23:37 PM »
What we mean is, MVP bosses common drop can be traded for MVP card for a certain amount.
example.
  • Tao Gunka drops "Gemstone" every time you kill it specifically, allow us to exchange 500 gemstone for tao gunka card.
  • Valkyrie Rangris drops "bloody edge", allow us to trade 500 bloody edge for Valkyrie Rangris Card
  • Golden Thief Bug drops "golden bell" allow us to exchange 2000 golden bells for GTB card
  • Amon ra drops "Fragment of Rossata" allow us to trade 2000 fragments for amon ra card
  • etc...
Give us a chance in acquiring these items through hard work not blind luck, eternal server ecosystem revolves around mvp hunting and its more reasonable to have these.

woeforkings

• Donator
  • Member Number: 56562

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »
What we mean is, MVP bosses common drop can be traded for MVP card for a certain amount.
example.
  • Tao Gunka drops "Gemstone" every time you kill it specifically, allow us to exchange 500 gemstone for tao gunka card.
  • Valkyrie Rangris drops "bloody edge", allow us to trade 500 bloody edge for Valkyrie Rangris Card
  • Golden Thief Bug drops "golden bell" allow us to exchange 2000 golden bells for GTB card
  • Amon ra drops "Fragment of Rossata" allow us to trade 2000 fragments for amon ra card
  • etc...
Give us a chance in acquiring these items through hard work not blind luck, eternal server ecosystem revolves around mvp hunting and its more reasonable to have these.

Up for this hard workers deserve rewards!

Rhaz

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 11:44:28 PM »
example.
  • etc...

For Randgris maybe its better if its Valhalla flower since you can get bloody edge from executioner which is plenty in ET.
GTBs golden bell can be acquired from pet shop and cant stack 2000 pcs in your inventory.
I know its just an example but just a heads up for GM Basher if ever he implement it.

In addition, can we implement the MVP tombstone?  to solve the "MVP HORDING".
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:11:26 AM by Rhaz »

au LeOn3L

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 02:06:12 AM »
example.
  • etc...

For Randgris maybe its better if its Valhalla flower since you can get bloody edge from executioner which is plenty in ET.
GTBs golden bell can be acquired from pet shop and cant stack 2000 pcs in your inventory.
I know its just an example but just a heads up for GM Basher if ever he implement it.

In addition, can we implement the MVP tombstone?  to solve the "MVP HORDING".
Sorry Idk that golden bell was acquirable by petshop..maybe add new items to mvps like card Fragments or something..instead of common drops..Valhalla flower is acquirable too by mini valkyrie

au LeOn3L

• Donator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 02:15:19 AM »
I like the idea of tombstone where we can revive mvps that have died but this could easily be exploited using mulple accnts killing mvp over and over.

chuakim1444

• Member Number: 10675

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 02:48:18 AM »
 ;)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 10:41:51 AM »
example.
  • etc...

I see very good idea =)

Rhaz

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 07:02:03 PM »
I like the idea of tombstone where we can revive mvps that have died but this could easily be exploited using mulple accnts killing mvp over and over.

Im only suggesting the official tombstone.  When you kill a MPV monster it leaves a tombstone, its clickable it tells You who killed it and its time of death.  Now everyone will have a chance since nobody is hording their respawn time.

Maybe we can add some boss drops for those MVPs without unique drops so gm dont have to edit everything.