Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Guild alliance explanation for "Agit King"  (Read 16804 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Guild alliance explanation for "Agit King"
« on: June 07, 2020, 11:30:21 AM »
For the sake of explaining this, I'm making Guild, A, B and C as an example.

Guild A - Current Castle Holder
Guild B - Has no Castle
Guild C - Has no Castle

Guild alliances are not permitted during Agit King. Meaning, two guilds are forbidden to help each other to defend the castle.

I'm a member of a guild what should I do?

• If you are in the Guild A - your job is to defend your castle. You must kill all the members of Guild B , and Guild C
  • If you are in the Guild B  - Your goal is to go after the Emperium to get the castle. You should kill all the members of Guild A. You may kill Guild C  if they attacked you, but if you intently killed members of Guild C , we will consider this as an ally with Guild A.
  • If you are in Guild C  - Your goal is to go after the Emperium to get the castle. You MUST kill all the members of Guild A. You may kill the members of Guild B  if they attacked you, but if you intently killed members of Guild B  without them hurting you, we will consider this as an ally with Guild A

What happens if I disobey these rules? You may face jail time, ban time and guild disqualification. Again this is not new, this has been the rules from earlier Agit King, I want this clear for everybody.

it Luigi

• Member Number: 32274
  • luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Guild alliance explanation for "Agit King"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 12:00:26 PM »
What if GUILD B is trying to sabotage GUILD A by killing Guild C intentionally so that they'll get disqualified?
I feel bad for GUILD A because they don't have any advantage even though they have the agit. 2guilds vs 1 guild.
we can say GUILD A is strong, but 34 vs 68 it's unfair! :o /e29

We all know there's only 2 guilds fighting in turbo why not just add the capacity of the members so that there will be no jail time, guild disqualification, ban time
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 12:07:20 PM by Luigi »

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »
Then members of GUILD B will go to jail if they do it intentionally. Having just 2 big guilds will cause lag in the server sir Igi ;)

Jance Aguila

• Member Number: 25805
  • Powered by Dreams , Living with Inspirations

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 12:38:05 PM »
The best solution for this is to increase the guild member capacity making it even 45 or 50. Because the 2 enemy guilds are both 34/34. It will be a very large disadvantage for the castle holder only having 34 members against 68 enemies.

On the other hand, luigi`s opinion really makes sense.

karry

• Member Number: 57740

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 04:54:21 PM »
Uhmm if I may sirs;

-If guild B and C goal is to attack and kill Guild A, but have the option to “may kill” Guild B and Guild C (vice versa)
It means that we are allowing 68 players going against 34 players of Guild A who is defending the Agit. ( big disadvantage to the holder. )

-if Guild B or Guild C intently kill each other it will be deemed as allies of Guild A, (Another disadvantage to the holder )

-if Guild B uses LoV does this mean they intently attacking Guild C or if Guild C uses spread attack does this also mean that they are intently attacking Guild B while attacking Guild A. ( another disadvantage to the holder and to the guys who will be jailed if “caught”. )

This is only my two cents.
-ciao  /ph /ph  /e3

woeforkings

• Donator
  • Member Number: 56562

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 07:28:22 PM »
GM Basher has a point. Because why would non-castle holder(s) attack each other if their main goal is to destroy the Emperium. So that is illogical. Guilds B and C share the same goal and it is to break Guild A's defense. Yes it will look like B and C are teaming up because not killing each does benefit them both (as the saying goes " the enemy of my enemy is my friend " ).
Also if we are talking bout advantages castle holders can warp instantly and be on the castle grounds after they get killed. While Guild's B and C have to walk all the way to get in position or regroup before fighting Guild A again.

On the other hand I agree with increase guild member capacity. Maybe +7 Extra members for 1 full party? Mehh

Goodluck guys!

Conqueror Luigi™

• Donator
  • Member Number: 9124

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 11:13:42 PM »
Then members of GUILD B will go to jail if they do it intentionally. Having just 2 big guilds will cause lag in the server sir Igi ;)

Hnd po ako yan boss ah hahaha

ph Mosqueton

• Member Number: 25892
  • "skilled players do not cheat." - mosqueton

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 10:49:06 AM »
-- If you are in the Guild B  - Your goal is to go after the Emperium to get the castle. You should kill all the members of Guild A. You may kill Guild C  if they attacked you, but if you intently killed members of Guild C , we will consider this as an ally with Guild A.--

it already happened that Guild B attacks Guild C even there's no alliance between Guild A and Guild B.

possibilities:

1. some members of Guild A are also members of Guild together with other non Guild A member.
2. even Guild A aren't in alliance with Guild B but the members of Guild B are the excess members of Guild A.
3. some of Guild A members are in party with Guild B, they might not hit each other as long as they're in same party during WOE.

those are just possibilities, but it happened.

"Skilled players, do not cheat." - Mosqueton