Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: aeRO MvP Stars! (Turbo) July, 20. 2012 | 8:30 AM server time.  (Read 129512 times)

xXxOmaRxXx

Re: aeRO MvP Stars! (Turbo) July, 20. 2012 | 8:30 AM server time.
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2012, 02:18:20 AM »
This event is so lame.. Registration of a Guild with 5 working members is very hard to make therefore not all guilds can register that quickly!! And the guilds who successfully registered their guild w/ their members can change their line-up anytime!? Oh come on, this event has no clear rules.. @TS/Ajax, with all due respect, I'm telling you that this is one of the lamest event that you've ever conducted..

ph tunafever

• Member Number: 26147

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2012, 02:21:51 AM »
This event is so lame.. Registration of a Guild with 5 working members is very hard to make therefore not all guilds can register that quickly!! And the guilds who successfully registered their guild w/ their members can change their line-up anytime!? Oh come on, this event has no clear rules.. @TS/Ajax, with all due respect, I'm telling you that this is one of the lamest event that you've ever conducted..

:) Add more slot dont rely in 8 guilds -.-   
" I Came Back To Prove That Our Guild Still The No.1 "

- Real Empires Never Fade
- Together We Fall Together We Stand - Tuna Empire

Haters
Noun
1. People who secretly wish to be you.

RED PANTY NI ATE ON CAM!... OWH SHET  GUESS WHO? BWAHAHAHAHA!!

ca tsubakii

• Member Number: 24419
  • QYH-dP702-394

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2012, 02:34:50 AM »
Ang alam ko kasi 12 guilds sabi ni GM Ajax dati.. bakit 8 nalang  :-X

ph aeRO Network

• Member Number: 128

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2012, 02:48:31 AM »
Uranus has his point.

But i would like to make some clarifications that we change line ups but with the same players, this is

due the Guild HellDwellers changed their line up first and the request was granted by Ajax .

Unlike the case of a10tion guild, they change their line up plus they import a member from another guild ,[which means they changed players] therefore does not represent a10tion guild anymore [to my point of view].
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:52:22 AM by [ᶬₒᵈ] ᵈ ℛ ᵉ ᶭ »

kr Khie™

• Member Number: 17897
  • Coup de Grâce

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Add / Subscribe me on Facebook!
« Reply #229 on: July 07, 2012, 04:54:12 AM »

@TS - within this .. we putting back on what you've said that "pls be considerate" ... hope you understand GM Ajax .. there are so many players who want to join but they failed, while those who successfully registered they can still change their line ups '_' ...

and besides, the event will be on July 20, you still have much time .. all we want is you to add more slots  :)
Haters gonna Hate. Masters gonna Masturbate. Alligators gonna Alliterate. Don't be one of those Scrotum-sized-Brained Hypocrite.
~ ~ If you have any Questions, don't hesitate to Send me a message ~ ~

ph tunafever

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 07, 2012, 06:14:06 AM »

@TS - within this .. we putting back on what you've said that "pls be considerate" ... hope you understand GM Ajax .. there are so many players who want to join but they failed, while those who successfully registered they can still change their line ups '_' ...

and besides, the event will be on July 20, you still have much time .. all we want is you to add more slots  :)

Up :)

Haters
Noun

ph xDoraemon

• Donator
  • Member Number: 724
  • -xChito "In Godz We Trust"

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 07, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
GM ish right coz he event is dan alredy yo now. And me is respect yo en ajax is good hehehehe...

ph tunafever

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2012, 12:10:26 PM »
GM ish right coz he event is dan alredy yo now. And me is respect yo en ajax is good hehehehe...

cnt understand u

Haters
Noun

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member Number: 8
  • To provide you the best service I can!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2012, 12:25:09 PM »
It's not my responsible for users who's not checking the forum events. The decision is final and the first match is scheduled on 20th. Also, It will be all messed up if I enlist your guild now and there is no way I would let you for not signing up earlier. There are three more server(s) waiting for their upcoming event. It would be unfair for me & those who check the forum daily. The events I am hosting are all scheduled... try to be considerate. [Closed Topic] Everything is set none can change their line ups.

PS: According to this post it is clearly stated all the rules and regulation. Please read them.

The mechanics for the event are the following:

There will be 5 best players of each guild that can join & register by their Guild Master. Your best of 5 guild members must be registered with their exact character name. Only 8 guilds is allowed to join... first come first serve basis. Also, the best 5 of your guild members will battle to another guild until you get to the finals. Whoever, succeed at first match will earn 20 coupons, 10 megaphone, 10 summer event suit and 1000 poison bottle for each star members of the guild. Finally, the last surviving guild is consider the winner!

Format on how to register:
Tell your Guild Master to sign up your main character that you will use in the event on the forum at: http://aerogaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=29976.0

Note: The only member of the guild that can sign you up is your guild master. Also, you must provide your emblem and your emblem must be visible in-game at all times.

Format:
 (click to show/hide)

Player Responsibilities
1. Players must follow the rules interpretations and guidelines for play set forth by the aeRO GM Team.
2. Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
3. Players who argue with or fail to follow the instructions of the aeRO GM Team are subject to the appropriate penalties as the case may be.
4. The decision of the Game Masters ARE FINAL.
5. aeRO GM Team has the right to change/delete portions/expound/clarify/interpret event rules depending on circumstances as they see fit for a fair and balanced competition environment.

This includes item restrictions, job restrictions, etc.
Item restrictions:
--- Yggdrasil Leaf
--- Butterfly Wing; '' Which will make you lose definitely.''

- Over-all Requirements:
--- No Novice (super novice and etc.)
--- No Trick Dead
--- No Warp Portal
--- No Basilica
--- No Teleportation
--- Offensive/foul names are not allowed.
--- Emblem must be visible at all times.
--- No emblem change

EVENT-PROPER RULES, PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS

1. The start of the event will be signaled by aeRO GM Team. Players must be on the event map during the count down. Use of skills is restricted. Offending players will be given a warning; then on the second offense, penalty will be disqualification from the event. The same rule holds for those who disrespect the event staff.

2. Lag will not stop the clock. Disconnection will not stop the clock. Once a game has already started, disconnection of players from the servers, regardless of their number, will not stop the event.

3. The aeRO GM Team's DECISION IS FINAL.

4. The surviving guild member(s) for this event is consider the winner.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:29:50 PM by [GM] Ajax »
Patience is a Virtue, Tantrums can't help you.
A suspension is like being put in jail. Your being punished for your wrongdoings, so don't complain. We don't accept plea bargains.
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

ph aeRO Network

• Member Number: 128

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
GM i will unlock this so i can reply

Right now There's a Problem @ Sever Time

in Game time is Friday July 20 120 06:08:55

But in aeRO Site http://aerogaming.org/ro/

Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 10:10:21 PM

Lock Again i hope you read this even GM basher
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:21:16 PM by Exe »

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2012, 10:20:06 AM »

Repost on facebook.
Show content
We are facing a huge SYN TCP DDOS attack which causes the server to crash, this leads to item duplication by the fact our database server and the turbo host server is no longer communicating with each other and 500+ characters cannot saved, by this fault we are forced to roll back the server from our latest backup to avoid this thing to happen. No worries that this roll back is just a half day.

The good news is that we are moving to a datacenter that can deal with this attack and the latest date they can have the server for us is on the 22'th of July. Due to this fact the "aeRO MvP Event" is rescheduled on 25th of July. Please bear with us while the server is being fixed. aeRO Still kickin' -aeRO Moderation Team
A suspension is like being put in jail. Your being punished for your wrongdoings, so don't complain. We don't accept plea bargains.
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2012, 09:48:21 AM »
aeRO MvP Stars! (Turbo) August, 1. 2012 | 8:30 AM server time | Tears in Hell vs The Kingdom of Blood
Cancelled. The team Tears in Hell did not make it on time which lead them to disqualified. Therefore, their team has been replaced with Rush Empire guild.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 09:09:38 AM by [GM] Ajax »
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2012, 09:22:57 AM »
aeRO MvP Stars! (Turbo) August, 15. 2012 | 8:30 AM server time | Hell Dwellers vs Vandalize
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:34:22 AM by [GM] Ajax »
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 15, 2012, 10:04:05 AM »
aeRO MvP Stars! (Turbo) August, 22. 2012 | 8:30 AM server time | YakuLt RepubLiC vs A10tion
Watch it live via Livestream: aerolite43
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:34:35 AM by aeROGamingNetwork »
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2012, 10:09:29 AM »
aeRO MvP Stars! (Turbo) August, 29. 2012 | 8:30 AM server time | The Kingdom of Blood vs Rush Empire
Watch it live via Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/aerobringer
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:04:23 AM by [GM] Ajax »
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org