Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: New gimmick for October~  (Read 56563 times)

ph [Developer]★ c a p s l o c k ★

• Developer
  • Member Number: 366
  • Don't be salty...

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: New gimmick for October~
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2011, 01:55:54 PM »
WIN WIN WIN!!! lol. I wonder what the prizes are.. wee.. wee. we-so excited.. we gonna have a ball today.

ph adrokista

• Member Number: 2062
  • ♀♀™Wala sa porma ang lakas™♀♀

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2011, 06:46:15 PM »
it's hard to win in that event..ahahaha...

Girl of my Dreams

ph akopocpoypoy

• Member Number: 16251
  • vee03

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2011, 12:10:37 AM »
week nnmn bgo bmlik aero??... as always..
Signature is long.
-[GM] Ajax

ph bebboy101

• Member Number: 9466
  • A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2011, 12:18:40 AM »
GM any updtae about the new NPC quest in Prontera...... so that people would know where is it and how to get those rings... :) More events please... and can i ask for details regarding donation from the philippines.. thanks..

ph MrZero

• Member Number: 9069

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2011, 04:43:06 AM »
fuckin ddos again?
:)

Im Good At Wasting Time.

ph Amber

• Gamer not a Player ;)
  • Member Number: 10199
  • EternaL Elite

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 04:49:30 AM »
nope
ARGUING WITH RETARDS:

"It's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it's victorious"

Don't Forget to Vote everyday by clicking me :)

Like us on Facebook ;)

Don't Forget to Follow the Rules (read me) ;)

ph edrocmo

• Member Number: 18793

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 05:11:37 AM »
wla nanaman turbo?
amff nmn  >:(  >:(

• Developer
  • Don't be salty...

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 05:14:22 AM »
they are probably cleaning the database and making a thorough review of accounts that might have been involved in exploits... if item duplication did exist it wouldn't be fair for players if a dup wipe will be done, since there are players who traded in good faith.. if items were obtained maliciously, they should know... the best solution is to fix the bug/exploit, confiscate all items obtained maliciously, and ban all accounts related to these items... and if you are not doing anything illegal.. well, there's nothing to be worried about...

anyway, the server downtime is not due to ddos attack again, I hope.. and the admin has also fixed another error that can cause the server connection failure for a few minutes, I think... so this maintenance is either because of the halloween costumes or the one I stated above, I guess...

ph dhace

• Member Number: 8923
  • papa tulfo q kayu

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 05:19:36 AM »
48 plng points q,kakalimutan

ph O n i g i r i ♥

• Member Number: 15418

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 05:21:51 AM »
they are probably cleaning the database and making a thorough review of accounts that might have been involved in exploits... if item duplication did exist it wouldn't be fair for players if a dup wipe will be done, since there are players who traded in good faith.. if items were obtained maliciously, they should know... the best solution is to fix the bug/exploit, confiscate all items obtained maliciously, and ban all accounts related to these items... and if you are not doing anything illegal.. well, there's nothing to be worried about...

anyway, the server downtime is not due to ddos attack again, I hope.. and the admin has also fixed another error that can cause the server connection failure for a few minutes, I think... so this maintenance is either because of the halloween costumes or the one I stated above, I guess...
Wooo :D thanks for the info haha! may nagaganap na dup nga! dami na sobra ng gscarf??
KALMA !! :)

ph aeRO Network

• Member Number: 128

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 05:35:05 AM »

Wooo :D thanks for the info haha! may nagaganap na dup nga! dami na sobra ng gscarf??
Not Dup Bug's

Warned. use english in global section.

• Developer
  • Don't be salty...

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2011, 05:35:55 AM »
turbo server is up anyway...

ae edwinprey

• Member Number: 20833

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »
control Panel error???

ph miser21

• Member Number: 19269

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • [URL=http://s271.photobucket.com/user/retry1231/media/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg.html][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/retry1231/Vic-Sotto-2_zps775ecf5e.jpg[/img][/URL]
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »
cant VOTE!
UMAYOS KA A !

ph shankeem13

• Member Number: 22790
  • "Never give up!"

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »

Yeah, you're right, as far as I know Gscarf is the most expensive item at the price of 99DCP in the donation store right?
But suspiciously too many player got it at a very short period of time, maybe just in a month or weeks? ::)
Its a rain of god items! :o lots of them like +10EOAA/EODA etc. ::)
"Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum!"