Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: New Quests  (Read 31446 times)

K y r 0 s

• Member Number: 33710
  • לןקר

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: New Quests
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 04:00:47 AM »
As I've said on my previous reply yes it was there before, but we didn't find any imbalance on it because the Immortal Bow just came out right? About the 10% hp / sp, it clearly says on the NPC 20% tho, is the script bugged?

actually when you get the bow the description changes into 10% hp/sp sooo maybe the npc is the one giving out the wrong info  :)

maybe its to give snipers a chance to kill ninjas because the only way snipers can kill them is to wait for them to fs then hit them with thunder storm or whatever spell you want. if the ninja decides not to use fs, snipers becomes a punching bag. The bow even makes the sniper more squishy against ninjas because we lose grim, cranial and defender so i think its fair trade.

i get what you guys mean. specially for ninjas that are not too fast yet, surely they will have a hard time with snipers. maybe caps has a plan to balance all jobs with the upcoming weapons and stuff. we will see   /ph

lol the bow have neutral defense, you can make the sniper low vit to lower sniper def. + DEVI+GR+ DSET + PD or put cygnus while still on PD hahaha at least if you put cygus or DSET the PD will also gone. and the immortal bow has to much power, at least QB focus on ghost property. if you want sniper to be balance to other job at least remove the PD while sniper is on DSET. at least they can use luck of irish if they want PD effect right? lol ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 04:06:55 AM by K y r 0 s »
(,")Old Days(",)

Don't Pretend you're Strong if you use Cheat Programs.  People Using MACRO CHEATS Deserve to be BAN and Should be BANNED, Need to be Wiped Like a VIRUS, Need to be Removed on the System.

ca iRhythm

• Member Number: 10457
  • Hate game, don't hate playa

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2018, 09:54:42 AM »
honestly it was beyond my control, when I received the items for testing I assumed it was for testing only. I wouldn't even mind if the items got taken away before the actual quests npc's are introduced and have me do the quests as well to obtain the items. I was showing it off in PvP, testing it out.. didn't even mind if others saw my equipment build.. because I showed it everytime someone asked, and I was weighing in pros and cons and forming adjustments in mind. I never thought the PD to be a problem, it has been there like ever since. It's even possible with GS, and their skills (1000%+) hurt so much more than DS(760%), remember Spread Shot (550% x 2)? And I was telling every one it will be out with the next update.. didn't know it was 30 minutes later.

In my opinion, even though gunslingers deal more dmg than snipers, they are squishy tho especially now Snipers got 20%hp/sp + 10%Neut resist. Unlike Snipers, gunslinger aren't capable of wearing  V.Mantue which boosts big amount of PD, Which means gunslingers have to give up certain card slots or headgears to attain 100PD. Maybe that is why no one bothered to complain about it.

it's only 10% hp/sp not 20. And even without the immortal bow snipers can reach pd while wearing quincy or any other bow.The bow gives flee not perfect dodge btw. So why complain about it now? it was there for quite a while. Its just that no other sniper knows how to do it and when caps showed how its done people became aware and thought it was from the bow.

both description and item script shows 20% though
Show content

3-0

5-1

5-0

5-0

5-0

He started counting but now he wants me to stop counting, make up ur mind

Lag?

5-0

Accusing me of using mirror, while himself using mirror

6-0

30-5
Show content

ca iRhythm

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2018, 09:55:55 AM »
As I've said on my previous reply yes it was there before, but we didn't find any imbalance on it because the Immortal Bow just came out right? About the 10% hp / sp, it clearly says on the NPC 20% tho, is the script bugged?

actually when you get the bow the description changes into 10% hp/sp sooo maybe the npc is the one giving out the wrong info  :)

maybe its to give snipers a chance to kill ninjas because the only way snipers can kill them is to wait for them to fs then hit them with thunder storm or whatever spell you want. if the ninja decides not to use fs, snipers becomes a punching bag. The bow even makes the sniper more squishy against ninjas because we lose grim, cranial and defender so i think its fair trade.

i get what you guys mean. specially for ninjas that are not too fast yet, surely they will have a hard time with snipers. maybe caps has a plan to balance all jobs with the upcoming weapons and stuff. we will see   /ph

that's true
Show content

3-0

5-1

5-0

5-0

5-0

Lag?

5-0

6-0

30-5
Show content

jhetzzz

• ServerError
  • Member Number: 3299
  • Pure Hands

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2018, 01:08:27 PM »
honestly it was beyond my control, when I received the items for testing I assumed it was for testing only. I wouldn't even mind if the items got taken away before the actual quests npc's are introduced and have me do the quests as well to obtain the items. I was showing it off in PvP, testing it out.. didn't even mind if others saw my equipment build.. because I showed it everytime someone asked, and I was weighing in pros and cons and forming adjustments in mind. I never thought the PD to be a problem, it has been there like ever since. It's even possible with GS, and their skills (1000%+) hurt so much more than DS(760%), remember Spread Shot (550% x 2)? And I was telling every one it will be out with the next update.. didn't know it was 30 minutes later.

In my opinion, even though gunslingers deal more dmg than snipers, they are squishy tho especially now Snipers got 20%hp/sp + 10%Neut resist. Unlike Snipers, gunslinger aren't capable of wearing  V.Mantue which boosts big amount of PD, Which means gunslingers have to give up certain card slots or headgears to attain 100PD. Maybe that is why no one bothered to complain about it.

it's only 10% hp/sp not 20. And even without the immortal bow snipers can reach pd while wearing quincy or any other bow.The bow gives flee not perfect dodge btw. So why complain about it now? it was there for quite a while. Its just that no other sniper knows how to do it and when caps showed how its done people became aware and thought it was from the bow.

my bows description says hp/sp 10%...ill let you check it the next time we meet :)

MABAIT PERO AGRE :)

+1 Karma if I helped! THANKS!

ca iRhythm

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 10:40:09 AM »

my bows description says hp/sp 10%...ill let you check it the next time we meet :)

the item script however shows 20%, only item description is wrong, npc is correct as well.
Show content

3-0

5-1

5-0

5-0

5-0

Lag?

5-0

6-0

30-5
Show content

ph Asper

• Member Number: 56505
  • smoke weed everyday

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2018, 05:07:06 AM »
niceone please wipeout  ;)
Try insane or remain the same?

woeforkings

• Donator
  • Member Number: 56562

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2018, 04:20:38 PM »
Any news on this Devs? Has it been changed?

ae iBunny Up

• Donator
  • Member Number: 32270
  • The Truth Hurts You a Lot But Lie Would Kill You

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2018, 11:21:24 PM »
Any news on this Devs? Has it been changed?

NOTHING CHANGE AT ALL  :(  :(  :(

lv #Judas

• ♔•♔ Veins Forever ♔•♔
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 321
  • #TribuMandaragat

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2018, 11:36:49 PM »
@Sir Caps
Re: Immortal Bow
We are very happy to have you now for the scripting of new quest and items in aeRO, We are not against the new items as well, We just want to prevent exploits and abuse on these items (for example macro users), can we run some testing again so we can fix what's need to be fixed for the spirit of fairness and balance.

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 11:40:16 PM by #Judas »
~Chaos Guild~

~#Judas (stalker)
~Alcyone (sinx)