Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Server maintenance  (Read 31533 times)

ph demiar123

• Member Number: 33075
  • do not click the globe icon please

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
Re: Server maintenance
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 02:20:04 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

Many Elite players waiting for This>>>>

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

question: what are the benefits of being the agit king? will it increase the salary given to the guild members or what  :-\  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i think, if you won the said event " AK - Agit King ", you'll be able to choose a Rare Event hat or you'll be given a Rare Hat for the Prize. thats all i know. xD

so its all about rare headgears  :-\ no benefits for guild members  :-\ fair enough they've earned it anyways
GET REKT

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 02:22:12 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

question: what are the benefits of being the agit king? will it increase the salary given to the guild members or what  :-\  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i think, if you won the said event " AK - Agit King ", you'll be able to choose a Rare Event hat or you'll be given a Rare Hat for the Prize. thats all i know. xD

so its all about rare headgears  :-\ no benefits for guild members  :-\ fair enough they've earned it anyways
It is up to the Guild Master how much they'll pay for each guild members. Personally, if it was me, I'd give each member 1G + coups

us sjnapiza06

• Banned
  • Member Number: 33341

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 02:26:02 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

It is up to the Guild Master how much they'll pay for each guild members. Personally, if it was me, I'd give each member 1G + coups

ok so basically, if its up to the GM how theyre paying the members, they can lowball the members and keep the rewards for everything...  :( :( :(

it should be all members given the same rewards.

ph demiar123

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2014, 02:26:47 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

so its all about rare headgears,  :-\ no benefits for guild members  :-\ fair enough, they've earned it anyways

OMG  :D I wish that was the same in mayaan  :D :D
GET REKT

ph demiar123

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2014, 02:28:29 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

ok so basically, if its up to the GM how theyre paying the members, they can lowball the members and keep the rewards for everything...  :( :( :(

if we were given the same rewards, the prize wont be rare anymore haha  ;D
GET REKT

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2014, 02:29:43 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

... and what about the newcomers? what can we do with them? we were newcomers before too so we should do something for them too...

,, the rich becomes richer, the poor stays the same.

us Jugs

• Donator
  • Member Number: 26399
  • FUCK YOU!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2014, 02:30:51 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

well, plus all the Bragging Rights on your guild.  :)

some pips, dnt even ask salary/coupons.

-Semi-active

gb cool-kid(Ivan)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 12081
  • Finite Incantatem!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2014, 02:31:12 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

Same reward means they have to give away 30 or more rare hats, they can't do that nor can they give away dozens of god items for each members as an alternative that'll ruin the economy too.

ph demiar123

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Click if you dare
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

... and what about the newcomers? what can we do with them? we were newcomers before too so we should do something for them too...

,, the rich becomes richer, the poor stays the same.

I see your point, but for the newcomers, we can give them tips or help them in their quests so they wont get bored and give up.  ;)
GET REKT

ph Coleen

• Donator
  • Member Number: 13508
  • Bitch please?

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • NEED TO SAY OR ASK SOMETHING? <3
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2014, 02:39:58 PM »
More update please?  :P

Pag napadapa ka edited na kagad ang item? Hindi ba pedeng sadyang mahina ka lang? o_O 
• InGame: Active •  • Forum: Active •  • Loyal Guild: YakuLt RepubLiC •

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 03:13:40 PM »
AK

AGIT KINGS!!!!

if we were given the same rewards, the prize wont be rare anymore haha  ;D

it only make sense, in aeROs economy with now you get what you can get. Without the members you wont be agit king, so if I was a guild master of a winning guild whatever I get Ill even it out with my members, without them i wont be a winner...

"Win as a team, lose as a team."

yeeshane

• Member Number: 34091

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2014, 03:42:50 PM »
ok....... hopefully after 1 - 5 hours the maintenance finish... good luck to you GM

;)

us sjnapiza06

• Banned

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 03:59:54 PM »
ok....... hopefully after 1 - 5 hours the maintenance finish... good luck to you GM

;)

45 mins left since Boss GMs post was up.

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 04:10:10 PM »
 Problem has given time, this is what I am waiting for...nice to hear it Gm Basher...Hope this DC issues will be solved. And some new things  happens like just what I've read about Agit king, anyway why not hold again an Agit king so that Aero will be more fun again........hope Aero will up soon, thanks for the update.
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

ph aRmin (pEruh)

• Donator
  • Member Number: 9403
  • ΤΓΦ αʀɱɪη

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2014, 04:53:04 PM »
hopefully sana eh mabawasan ang pagkaubos ng players :-[ puro banned ??? ok lang mabanned kung bugger/php pero ung spam skill eh parang ka2iba naman, noong may agit king pa lintek sa lag sa woe ang reklamo lang puro in game haaays wag sana masyadong OA at sipsip baka burat na ang masipsip eh
Click spoiler for more information regarding aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment
Show content

aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment

Server Info :
- Server Rates : 12k/12k/99%/ 999 ( Turbo, PK server, Everyone is equal )
- Server Rates : 10k/10k/50%/ 255 ( Mayaan, A well balance server )
- Server Rates : 700x/700x/.1%/ 99 ( Old-School, No advance Classes, Balance Donation )
- Server Rates : 700x/700x/1%/ 99 ( Eternal, Updated in 3rd job )
- World of Warcraft Free Private Server 1400 Accounts and a fun server.

Server Features :
-Items seller NPC's
-Sure drops! ( non-mvp )
-Daily Events and Prizes!
-Daily WoE!
-Low Latency Dedicated Host
-Good Community - (2000+players online)
-Running for 3 months stable.
-International Server.

*War of Emperium Schedule*

Tuesday:
Start= 02:00 End= 04:00
Saturday:
Start= 08:00 End= 10:00

Some aeRO Screenies:

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDi6DSm4xdM&feature=player_embedded
http://www.motionbox.com/videos/4c97d4b01e1be3c5c3?utm_campaign=over-playcap&utm_medium=player&utm_source=aerogaming.org
http://img12.imageshack.us/i/22010184.mp4/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeX3DizrbGY&feature=player_embedded

Visit us at :

Forum: http://aerogaming.org/Forum