Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Agit King changes v2  (Read 26798 times)

Krey

• Member Number: 35710

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Agit King changes v2
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2015, 10:50:53 PM »
To Turbo, Mayaan and Eternal Users,

Since mostly everyone is off work on Saturdays, the Agit King event will be held only every Saturdays. Also there will be few more changes that will be applied soon. So hold your horses and wait for further announcement.

This will make the server's more boring. When you disable the WoE during tuesday. Other player's turn into other server. Why don't you change your mind. just let it be. it will not cost anything when you let the AK continued in the natural way then and if this update turned on. it will take double scoring. and it will take a long time to end up this AK. What I mean about double scoring is: it was like you need to defend it 2 times before you get one point.

zx Riot

• Member Number: 3068
  • It's not faith if you're using your eyes! ~

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2015, 02:32:44 AM »
To Turbo, Mayaan and Eternal Users,

Since mostly everyone is off work on Saturdays, the Agit King event will be held only every Saturdays. Also there will be few more changes that will be applied soon. So hold your horses and wait for further announcement.

This will make the server's more boring. When you disable the WoE during tuesday. Other player's turn into other server. Why don't you change your mind. just let it be. it will not cost anything when you let the AK continued in the natural way then and if this update turned on. it will take double scoring. and it will take a long time to end up this AK. What I mean about double scoring is: it was like you need to defend it 2 times before you get one point.

I think this update is a good idea, they just need to reduce the score from a total of 8/8 to 4/4..
And please dont forget about Tuesday's WoE, and consider the points of the Guild that's currently defending for Agit King.

Also, to GM's, please decide quickly because Agit King is still ongoing and we don't want confusion and disappointments.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 02:36:06 AM by zx Riot »

ae iBunny Up

• Donator
  • Member Number: 32270
  • The Truth Hurts You a Lot But Lie Would Kill You

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2015, 04:42:03 AM »
THERE IS NO FOREVER!!!  :)  :)  :)  :)

england gril

• bleep bloop
  • Donator
  • Member Number: 32864
  • bleep

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2015, 07:04:56 AM »
How about opening other Castles, like open Geffen WoE on Tuesdays then Prontera on Saturdays. That way no one would be confused.

^This.
Pretty much disable WoE SE on Tuesdays and open up specific castles for WoE FE.

Finally, someone understands.

ph macjhams

• Member Number: 7949
  • Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2015, 05:48:10 PM »
Confusion,chaotic,misunderstanding,boring,  that's all the words that completely bounce back by the players with this update. The fact now is, kindly update the score in mayaan AK because tomorrow will be another woe but still no update of saturday's woe!
No one can replace myself rather than me, imperfect but not fake!

macjhams>>>EurekanS=Guild Leader

ca [GM] Phantasmagoria

• English Please
  • Member Number: 8118
  • Chew you up & spit you out.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2015, 08:29:59 PM »
Confusion,chaotic,misunderstanding,boring,  that's all the words that completely bounce back by the players with this update. The fact now is, kindly update the score in mayaan AK because tomorrow will be another woe but still no update of saturday's woe!

Chillax bro! Mother Nature wasn't on my side of the World. The electricity came back today. As for me, there's no confusion at all. The countdown takes place on Saturday's WoE only so what's the fuss about?! The update will be done very shortly. I'm just hosting the screenshot and all to avoid any confusion if ya know what I mean. Peace out ^_~V

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2015, 08:55:57 PM »

Chillax bro! Mother Nature wasn't on my side of the World. The electricity came back today. As for me, there's no confusion at all. The countdown takes place on Saturday's WoE only so what's the fuss about?! The update will be done very shortly. I'm just hosting the screenshot and all to avoid any confusion if ya know what I mean. Peace out ^_~V

Maybe they just miss you sis, hehe thanks for the update.

br Franco

• Member Number: 25860
  • Genius

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2015, 04:29:04 AM »
Sooooo...... eure failed to defend Essence today,  Agit King scores now resets, right?

If you guys want to continue on this update [Agit king on Saturdays ONLY], then the idea of closing off the Agit King castle [Essence] on Tuesdays is a good idea but atleast open the other castles so it wouldn't be a 1-castle-only-WoE on Tuesdays...

ph macjhams

• Mayaan

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2015, 04:56:10 AM »
Sooooo...... eure failed to defend Essence today,  Agit King scores now resets, right?

If you guys want to continue on this update [Agit king on Saturdays ONLY], then the idea of closing off the Agit King castle [Essence] on Tuesdays is a good idea but atleast open the other castles so it wouldn't be a 1-castle-only-WoE on Tuesdays...

non sense!

ph Foris

• Donator
  • Member Number: 26261
  • I am an ENGINEER!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2015, 05:22:04 AM »

Nope the score is still the same. Tuesday woe is not counted in the AK scoring.

M i l k

• Member Number: 29563

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2015, 05:33:17 AM »
Tuesday is a free WoE. Meaning it should not affect the Agit King Scoring. Eventhough, it is good for a guild that would like to be an Agit King to defend it on Tuesdays. I am talking about WoE SE which is what Mayaan server is on.
Latest aeRO Full Installer - http://aerogaming.org/aeRO%20Full%203-0.exe

it Luigi

• Member Number: 32274
  • luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2015, 06:16:36 AM »

This is so stupid no in game announcement? So we wasted our time conquering and defending the essence?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:18:14 AM by Luigi »

ph C h a

• Member Number: 30685

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2015, 06:46:22 AM »

This is so stupid no in game announcement? So we wasted our time conquering and defending the essence?
Probably yes.
- Semi-Active

ph Foris

• Donator
  • Member Number: 26261
  • I am an ENGINEER!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2015, 07:03:06 AM »

Hahahahah. You should have check the forum for the updates.  ;D

it Luigi

• Member Number: 32274
  • luigi loves debbie

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2015, 07:28:29 AM »

Hahahahah. You should have check the forum for the updates.  ;D

ya but I think its more better that gm phantas/basher updated it ingame too  ;) ;) ;)

stronk -