Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: Eternal Rate  (Read 11917 times)

ph Healer25

• Member Number: 53962

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Eternal Rate
« on: February 22, 2018, 08:09:36 AM »
can you increase the drop rate in eternal server its not suppose to be low rate  :'( :'( atleast make it like mayaan rate or higher a bit so we can gather some player here again and some new quest for us  /hp /hp /hp and its getting boring coz we dont have much to do and the rate is low we cant farm any items  :'( :'( :'( and the FM so OP its hard to get lvl even i use 2 FM i cant get max level in other char without AoE skills fix FM too please TY   :'( :'( :'( if this continue eternal server will got abandon  :'( :'( :'( and i dont want that to happen coz eternal server is one of the best server i played  :'( :'( :'(

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Re: Eternal Rate
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 09:35:15 AM »
Ok i'm going to study the quest requirements of the custom quests in Eternal. From there, i'll see what I can do for the drop rates. Requirements and the drop rate should be balance.  ;) ;)

About FM? What is your suggestion to do about it? increase level rates as well?

ph Healer25

• Member Number: 53962

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 09:56:44 AM »
yes thank you i dont expct so high rate just make it like mayaan or higher not so high but thats good  ;) ;) ;) and about the quest give us some good more quest items that will make us busy in eternal server  ;) ;) ;) about fm i thnk its OP because it is in vote points  ??? ??? maybe make it like it turbo put it in pvp points pvp points is useless no valuable items in pvp points like in turbo and mayaan  ;) ;) ;)

Rhaz

• Member Number: 29953

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 09:47:59 AM »
Please leave the drop rate as it is to keep the boss cards rare. 
no competition yet. maybe if we got more players. 

And the custom quest are good, not impossible to do. You just have to put some effort in it.  Everybody did back then.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:58:05 AM by Rhaz »

ca N i g e l

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16041
  • THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE MAN WITH GUTS

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 10:02:15 AM »

And the custom quest are good, not impossible to do. You just have to put some effort in it.  Everybody did back then.

I think everything at this point is rare there since no one is trading or selling or it's hard to find people that will deal you unless you will hunt it by your own.

Rhaz

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 10:46:38 AM »

I think everything at this point is rare there since no one is trading or selling or it's hard to find people that will deal you unless you will hunt it by your own.

Yup! thats Eternal you hunt it yourself or trade Boss card = another Boss card.  anyway its already been modified from 0.01% to 0.10% .  i guess its ok?  i just dont want people who played and loved this server to comeback and find their rares become just another normal card.  Yes they hunt that 0.01% and some took months to get a boss card.

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 11:07:13 AM »

Yup! thats Eternal you hunt it yourself or trade Boss card = another Boss card.  anyway its already been modified from 0.01% to 0.10% .  i guess its ok?  i just dont want people who played and loved this server to comeback and find their rares become just another normal card.  Yes they hunt that 0.01% and some took months to get a boss card.

isn't Eternal kind of mid rate when it first started?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:09:03 AM by [Admin] Ba$her »

ca N i g e l

• Donator
  • Member Number: 16041
  • THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE MAN WITH GUTS

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »

Turbo High Rate(999/80) Mayaan Mid Rate(255/80) Eternal Mid Rate(500/80) with 3rd Jobs Friendly GMs and Supportive, Daily events, Stable and Dedicated balance server guaranteed. WoR and many EVENTS (2200+players). Give us a try!

it should be mid rate boss

Rhaz

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 12:34:26 PM »

Turbo High Rate(999/80) Mayaan Mid Rate(255/80) Eternal Mid Rate(500/80) with 3rd Jobs Friendly GMs and Supportive, Daily events, Stable and Dedicated balance server guaranteed. WoR and many EVENTS (2200+players). Give us a try!

it should be mid rate boss

Equipments and other stuffs are mid rate only the cards are low. Eternal dont have gods, wings etc.

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 04:36:02 PM »
Since eternal is 500/80 level. I increase the # of mobs in the server. Also increased the regular drop rate of the items. This changed does NOT affect the normal cards and boss cards drop at all so they should still remain rare. ;) ;) ;)

Rhaz

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 10:54:33 PM »
Salamat GM ;)

au LeOn3L

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24649

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 08:33:03 PM »
GM basher, how about adding some of the custom equips from turbo and mayaan to eternal? is it possible?

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 11:11:09 AM »
GM basher, how about adding some of the custom equips from turbo and mayaan to eternal? is it possible?

Like what kind of custom equipment?

au LeOn3L

• Donator
  • Member Number: 24649

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 03:38:00 AM »

Like Omega Arch Angel wings, ODA, Bowser shell, sharingan, rinnegan, alucard sunnies, moobert hat etc...

xfreedom17x

• Member Number: 56472

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 10:18:31 AM »

elf king ears
shinigami eyes
Quincy Bow > rangers
Highness staff ? Priest/mage/ SL
Buster sword or fire blaze sword
bishop hat???

You can change the stats / effects of the items to suit eternal