Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: GM Application.  (Read 30341 times)

ph kanerdz_12

• Member Number: 7192
  • YIEAH!!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: GM Application.
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2012, 11:04:39 AM »
does this application still and only suffice for old school and eternal server my good sir?

:o :o oh my homies

ph #Game Over

• aeRO Loyalist
  • Support and Order
  • Member Number: 23464
  • I only laugh when I lied.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2012, 03:43:31 AM »
Step 1. Read the post.
Step 2. Follow Instructions.
Step 3. Wait for results

No salary but efforts will be very much appreciated. Game Masters are not leaders alone, they are servant leaders.
T.R.O.L.L.
The Rise Of Lifeless Losers

Our PAST GLORY is not an excuse for our PRESENT GUILT.

Trust, but verify. To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

Why do players easily believe on this hearsay? Don't believe on players' comment. Only Administrators can decide if they will wipe the server or not.

I'm still holding the words of [GM] Ba$her before I left the team, "THERE WILL BE NO WIPE!"

,.,/,., HATERS gonna HATE ,.,/,.,

Acon

• Member Number: 25278

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2012, 08:00:25 AM »

To: Mr. Basher of aeRO GM TEAM

Hello Sir First of all Good Afternood i heard that you are hiring GM, Just trying Only may In game name Bliss v5 = champ .. iam a filipino Mayaan server Player but i interested to apply GM to other Server to Help you and the Aero Ellites Player. I love Finding Bug. i love caught Cheater Player and also the Players thats not obey the Rules and regulations of aeROGaming.Org iam 21 years Old, Still Study Computer Science Graduating Thats why iam interested to apply cause i dont have any Plan after i finish my Study i love 24/7 Online in Gaming.. i love helping Other co-Player.. may Freetime is 22hours may study is only 2hours.. may in game Char 24/hours online . . i didnt off may Computer its been a long time :D

In Game Name: iiBliss = palladin
Bliss v5 = Champ
Forum name: sayonara01
FreeTime : 24hours gaming

Bro, I guess you really need to read the topic first before posting here, Relic is right btw.

----------------------------------------

Gratz, to all the applicants well hopefully to get a well professional game masters,

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Member Number: 27383
  • Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 04:43:04 AM »
GM nd na ba maibabalik nawala kong gamit respons nmn pwd?/  kala pa naman kumikilos kau magaling lang ata kau pas sa donate na ehh dyan kau magaling pero pag sa pag tulong wala pag sa donation na ang bilis2 nyo pumapanget na aeRO sa ginagawa mo BA$HER mahiya ka naman nd ikaw ang nag hihirap sobra na yang pag papayaman 
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
kung ibabalik nyo e2 ung acc. q na anwalan ng gamit nung april 13 2012 dyan din sa date nayan kinuha q ung item kung yon e2 acc. q yhenz10 merchant yan e2 ung gamit ko na nawawala paki balik makunsensya naman

+10 EODA 1800coins,FAW,SPC yan bakil mo naman sana lecheng rollback yang ginawa mo daming nadamay na walang alam binili ko pa yan sa cavite anu yan pababalikin mo ako dun??? khaw na lang kung guzto mo taga pangasinan ako ang hirap byumahe khaw kaya mo siguro byumahe pag PERA?? balik mo naman tagal2 na konting hiya BA$HER     ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You better translate it in  English language .... just saying bro..  :)

Don't Mess Up With Me...

us ™Phrinzeepeh™

• Member Number: 27383
  • Don't Mess up With me!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2012, 04:44:01 AM »
Good Luck Applicants!  :) :)

Don't Mess Up With Me...