Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: aeRO server rules & regulations, read this before playing.  (Read 146021 times)

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member Number: 8
  • To provide you the best service I can!

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
aeRO RULES & REGULATIONS:

In-Game:
1. It is your own responsibility to take care of your 'Own Account' and no one elses, not even the GM Team. Try not to be scammed or hacked.

2. Real 'Game Masters' will never ask for your account information. Do not give your game account password to anyone, player, friend or GM. Be careful on password requests in game, email, yahoo messenger etc. Never ever accept any links that are not proven in aeRO Gaming Site.

3. Disrespecting a GM in game, email or YM will get you banned. We can easily hunt your main account through IP and trade logs and ban it as well.

4. You may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

5. Gaming Cafe's or Internet Shops that accumulates 3 ban cases on its players/customers will get a TOTAL IP BAN which means that IP can no longer connect to aeRO. Try to control your players to avoid this.

6. The GM Team has the right to confiscate any item or ban/jail an account if we see any illegal behavior/illegal doings before or after the investigation.

7. If you lost your items/accounts which is not the server fault, it indicates that you lost everything related to aero.

Read Carefully[1]:

1. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at aeRO. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.

2. Do not post entire sentences with UPPERCASE or large fonts. You may think it will help you get your point across, but most of the time you will be ignored instead.

3. Do not create posts with just smilies.

4. Try to stay on topic. If you wish to talk about something different, make a new thread for it.

Read Carefully[2]:

5. Do not post two or more times in a row. If you have something to add to your last post then simply edit it. This may be waived if the contents of your post are too much to be allowed in a single post.

6. Do not recreate the same thread, once is enough.

7. Do not use bad language in any situation, channel or wisp.Or you will get banned.

8. Do not ask questions which are already answered in other threads. Use the search function as much as possible.

9. Do not beg. If you are too lazy to help yourself then others will be too lazy to help you.

10. Game master from other servers are not allowed in aeRO. You may choose to leave our server, and play on your server, or choose to play aeRO only.

Read Carefully[3]:

10. Do not try to irritate people.

11. Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.

12. Do not create a new account if your current account is banned. If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.

13. Trolling and Flaming other users is also not allowed.

Read Carefully[4]:

14. A player must respect GM. A GM is as polite to the player,as the player is to the GM. The GM can decide what to do if a player is offensive to them.

15. All players should stay as polite as possible. Insulting other players is not allowed, and immature language will also be taken actions against.

16. Pretending to be Admin or GM is a big No-No.you will be instantly banned with no warning

17. Any suspicious items can be confiscate with or without warning. Example; "You bought it from a PHP or whichever kind of illegal seller." Another example like "Baphomet Horns" only 1 has in each server then you bought another one this can lead your item to a confiscation.  Just be wise before buying any items on aeRO. We do not tolerate this things.

18. Never go to offsite links unless it is posted by the staff or admins. ( you`re at the RISK of keylogging )

19. Discrimination will not be tolerated. We are international server, and we have players from different countries. Respect them.

20. Borrowing items to a friend? whatever happen to your friend's account will be their responsibility. Your items will remain frozen on the banned accounts until the owner resolves the case.

21. Buying DCP from unauthorized DCP sellers through PHP is illegal. The Seller and Buyer will be instantly banned if reported or caught.

21. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.

These rules are subject to change.

Breaking these rules will lead to your content being edited/ deleted and possible warn/infraction given. 3 infractions will lead to a temporary ban and 5 will lead to a permanent ban. Depending on the circumstance a permanent ban maybe given at any time.

You may appeal any action a Moderator has taken against you to the administrator via PM. You must give a valid reason and a link to what you are appealing. Do not PM the Moderator who took action against you, it is likely to get you in more trouble.

These rules are enforced by both staff and our beloved root administrators, Adrian Villamin and GM Crap.

Respect them and their decisions.

If you do not agree with any of these rules you are free to leave.

You may now enjoy aeRO,

aeRO GM Team
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 05:25:40 AM by [Admin] Ba$her »
Patience is a Virtue, Tantrums can't help you.
A suspension is like being put in jail. Your being punished for your wrongdoings, so don't complain. We don't accept plea bargains.
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: aeRO server rules & regulations, read this before playing.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 12:26:08 PM »
>>>> Warning System <<<<

The following will earn you a 5% point infraction:

* Wrong Section
    * Gravedigging
    * Spamming

The following will earn you a 10% point infraction:

* Misusing the reporting system.

The following will earn you a 15% point infraction:

* Asking incredibly stupid questions.
    * Asking for a thread to be closed/remove - Via forums or PM.
    * Racism and discrimination
    * Begging
    * Flaming

The following will earn you a ban:

* Advertising of any sort
    * Referral Links
    * Impersonating staff.
    * Offending the staff.

How to lessen your infraction?
- By giving you a karma from the gamers you have helped. Every 15 Karma will be deducted to your 5% infraction.

==================================================================================

I'd like to remind you that PMing me about something which goes against these guidelines will result in the corresponding infraction. I would also like to remind you all that the reporting system helps me to clean up this forum faster. If you need something taken care of, please message me.

Update:
Since many people are confused as to what the definition of spam is, I suppose I'll have to educate you.

* Asking for someone to email you something is not only spam, but will net your email hundreds of spam emails.
    * Stating that a thread has been reported is spam.
    * Saying things like: "I can't find download!!!", "Great thread LOL","Hey you stu*pd", "Where to find hack?" will earn you an infraction.

You've been warned.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:29:30 AM by Ajax »
A suspension is like being put in jail. Your being punished for your wrongdoings, so don't complain. We don't accept plea bargains.
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Forum Policy Update
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 02:49:05 PM »
Additional Facts for aeRO Forum Policy.

Lets start with the good news first.
Since we are always good to our community,
If you are not warned within last 24 hours,
We will reduce the warning level into 1.
So basically, even you get muted by the staff, you have the chance to changeyourself and will be muted in a specific period of time. This does not apply in ban cases.

On the other hand, If you get more than or equals to 10 Warning level by aeRO Staff,
your user account will be put in *watch*

Also the user cannot post any further when you reach more than 60 Warned by aeRO Staff.

Please obey the rules and regulation in aeRO. I guarantee that you won't get any problem with aeRO Staff.

Regards,
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:51:06 PM by [GM] Ba$her »

us [GM] Ajax

• Global Moderator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 01:36:21 PM »
Botting / Macros / Scripts

Do not use ANY bot and/or third party program* under ANY circumstance.
This Includes, but is not limited to, using scripts that can operate for an extended amount of time without any additional input. If one button makes you skip steps on clicking, then you shouldn't do it.
Even if it is not in your computer or attached to your computer, using a ducking-bird to hit a key will enduce the same effect as any bot or script so don't complain when you get banned. GMs can't remote-access your webcam, so to us you are just like the rest of them.

First Offense - 3 hours Ban.
Second Offense - 8 hours Ban.
Third Offense - 24 hours Ban.
Last Offense - Permanent Ban.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:39:13 AM by [GM] Ajax »
How To Contact Us?
aerogaming@ymail.com
support@aerogaming.org

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 01:19:48 PM »
Added some in game rule.

Impersonating somebody, Copying guild emblem, and having no emblem during WoE is prohibited.

es Akira

• Member Number: 57323
  • Like an old times.

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 08:12:46 AM »
Added Discord Rules (09-08-2018)

• Be friendly and polite at all times.
  • Show respect to everyone on this server, no matter what.
  • Do not spam. Do not tag people repeatedly or without need.
  • Don’t use all upper case
  • Do not advertise other discord servers or third party websites.
  • Do not post any NSFW content
  • Use correct channels that are specific to your needs.
  • If you see anyone breaking these rules, please PM one of the admin or a community team member.
  • Do not post any photos or video you do not own and contain personal information by a player without consent or you’ll be banned from the Discord server.

Official aeRO Discord: >>CLICK HERE<<
If you have any questions? You can pm me anytime.

I'm available @ Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/su48qVj

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 10:27:36 AM »
Added new rule.
- Game master from other servers are not allowed in aeRO. You may choose to leave our server, and play on your server, or choose to play aeRO only.

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 05:26:35 AM »
Added new rule

Buying DCP from unauthorized DCP sellers through PHP is illegal. The Seller and Buyer will be instantly banned if reported or caught.