aeRO RULES & REGULATIONS:
- It is your own responsibility to take care of your 'Own Account' and no one elses, not even the GM Team. Try not to be scammed or hacked.
- Real 'Game Masters' will never ask for your account information. Do not give your game account password to anyone, player, friend or GM. Be careful on password requests in game, email, yahoo messenger etc. Never ever accept any links that are not proven in aeRO Gaming Site.
- Disrespecting a GM in game, email or YM will get you banned. We can easily hunt your main account through IP and trade logs and ban it as well.
- You may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.
- Gaming Cafe's or Internet Shops that accumulates 3 ban cases on its players/customers will get a TOTAL IP BAN which means that IP can no longer connect to aeRO. Try to control your players to avoid this.
- The GM Team has the right to confiscate any item or ban/jail an account if we see any illegal behavior/illegal doings before or after the investigation.
- If you lost your items/accounts which is not the server fault, it indicates that you lost everything related to aero.
- A player must respect GM. A GM is as polite to the player,as the player is to the GM. The GM can decide what to do if a player is offensive to them.
- All players should stay as polite as possible. Insulting other players is not allowed, and immature language will also be taken actions against.
- Pretending to be Admin or GM is a big No-No.you will be instantly banned with no warning
- Any suspicious items can be confiscate with or without warning. Example; "You bought it from a PHP or whichever kind of illegal seller." Another example like "Baphomet Horns" only 1 has in each server then you bought another one this can lead your item to a confiscation. Just be wise before buying any items on aeRO. We do not tolerate this things.
- Never go to offsite links unless it is posted by the staff or admins. ( you`re at the RISK of keylogging )
- Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.
- Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at aeRO. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.
- Do not post entire sentences with UPPERCASE or large fonts. You may think it will help you get your point across, but most of the time you will be ignored instead.
- Do not create posts with just smilies.
- Try to stay on topic. If you wish to talk about something different, make a new thread for it.
- Do not post two or more times in a row. If you have something to add to your last post then simply edit it. This may be waived if the contents of your post are too much to be allowed in a single post.
- Do not recreate the same thread, once is enough.
- Do not use bad language in any situation, channel or wisp.Or you will get banned.
- Do not ask questions which are already answered in other threads. Use the search function as much as possible.
- Do not beg. If you are too lazy to help yourself then others will be too lazy to help you.
- Do not try to irritate people.
- Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.
- Do not create a new account if your current account is banned. If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.
- Trolling and Flaming other users is also not allowed.
- The GM Team reserves the right to administer any form of punishment with just cause. This is generally done through a majority consensus on the GM team, so just obey the rule of thumb and you'll be fine.
These rules are subject to change.
Breaking these rules will lead to your content being edited/ deleted and possible warn/infraction given. 3 infractions will lead to a temporary ban and 5 will lead to a permanent ban. Depending on the circumstance a permanent ban maybe given at any time.
You may appeal any action a Moderator has taken against you to the administrator via PM. You must give a valid reason and a link to what you are appealing. Do not PM the Moderator who took action against you, it is likely to get you in more trouble.
These rules are enforced by our beloved root administrators, GM Ba$her
Respect them and their decisions.
If you do not agree with any of these rules you are free to leave.
You may now enjoy aeRO,
aeRO GM Team