Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login to view more post

Hello there! please login to view more posts! haven't register yet? Register now

Author Topic: aeRO Turbo changelog  (Read 6953 times)

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
aeRO Turbo changelog
« on: October 08, 2010, 11:25:52 PM »
08/16/11  - [GM] Ba$her
- Juggernaut Drops changes, 50% chance of drops for Bowsershell and aeRO Coin, and 10% drop for Juggernaut Card
- Added Shop inside WOR that sells yggdrasilberry, this will enchance the gameplay, reduce idle players cause no berries.

07/14/11  - [GM] Ba$her
Omega Arch Angel and Omega Dark Angel given stats bug fixed.

07/11/11  - [GM] Ba$her
My deeply apologize about the released that had been rejected by aeRO administrations the items including Tiger Face, Tiger Tail, Achromatic Wig, Angelish Wing, and Wing Claw. The reason is that our main target is to follow the old aeRO System, which has no BIG WINGS that ruin the image of our server. Well, this is still implemented in aeRO Eternal so if you like the those wings, then you can freely see this items in Eternal. Anyways before losing my track, for those people who work hard for this item, or had been sold, you now can gather 500 Million zeny from the items stated above.

Also this has been changed a while ago and I forget to mention. Lighthalzen, and the warp going to Amon-ra, and Valkryie Rangris(Odin Temple Level 3) are now not possible. You now must go to the entrance and start walking, this idea is from the old system of aeRO. So yea, its more challenging and exciting, now to hunt MVP Boss. So yea good luck!

05/15/11  - [GM] Ba$her
Modify Deadeye quest requirements, also added Cutlass, Havoc and Sweeper guns quest.

04/27/11  - [GM] Crap
LOV/ Thunderstorm Damages now stack
Added Berryexchanger

2/20/11
New Items release.
- Edited items Brisingamen added 10% damage of Acid Demonstration (Credited to Bringer)
- New Quest items added in poring market.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:05:08 PM by [GM] Ba$her »

ca [Admin] Ba$her

• I am Ba$heR
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member Number: 1
  • <%@ include="you.jsp" %>

• Activity
    0%
    • View Profile
    • http://aerogaming.org
Re: aeRO Turbo changelog
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:47 PM »